What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Slav Defence ...... https://defence.pk/members/kurup.140104/ratings-received?rating=3

Only 3 showing ..... what about rest 5 , can I get to know for what I got those ratings ??

@Irfan Baloch thaks sir,for cleaning up this thread.I did removed some posts earlier,but seems like that some people don't learn.
Regards
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@kurup
The one which you cannot see are those deleted by mods.
Another thing...there is a good news for you as well as bad one.One of your negative and one postive rating is removed by me because both were unjustifed.You have got two ratings for opposite purpose for a single post.
regards

Last edited:
@Irfan Baloch thaks sir,for cleaning up this thread.I did removed some posts earlier,but seems like that some people don't learn.
Regards
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@kurup
The one which you cannot see are those deleted by mods.
Another thing...there is a good news for you as well as bad one.One of your negative and one postive rating is removed by me because both were unjustifed.Two have got two ratings for opposite purpose for a single post.
regards

Thanks for your replies .

Can you look into this one .... 14 Iranian border guards killed by terrorists in Iran-Pak cross border attack | Page 4

I don't think I broke any rules there .

Thanks for your replies .

Can you look into this one .... 14 Iranian border guards killed by terrorists in Iran-Pak cross border attack | Page 4

I don't think I broke any rules there .
reversed-

@Slav Defence

Can you please remove this positive rating of mine, that post did not deserve a positive and was challenged at that time by an Indian poster, but nothing happened. Please remove it I don't want it, I have posted better than this at times without positives :D. Thanks in advance

https://defence.pk/members/color_less_sky.165362/ratings-received?rating=2
Excellent and very appreciating-
your ratings are reversed :)

regards

@Slav Defence sir

May I please file and submit a Curative Plea again for you to reconsider reversing some of my negatives and possibly commuting them to "extremely poor taste" category instead.

A score of 5-all is what I'm gunning for, in the absence of 8-8.

Could you perhaps consider the option of putting it before a bench of 3 mods, instead of just the one (you) as before?

Thank you sir.

@Gufi sir, no fair.. read my comment on the thread, the gog and magog was in response to 'Azad Kashmiri' sprouting some prophecy bs about the Russians destroying Israel along with the muslims in the end or something crazy like that.

reverse my rating please, I'll delete the post

reversed, next time you have issues report them.. troll on threads like whatever, not featured threads. an 18 month child was burnt alive by terrorists and all you had to troll...
actually, no.. this had my only comment on the incident in the thread up until then.

but I agree that the funny/troll post was in bad taste given the nature of the thread, but, like I said, it was in response to another user's religious babble... I think he deleted his post later.

anyway, I've deleted my post too, thanks for the reversal.

@Slav Defence

I received a negative rating for post made in 2013

OECD Predicts China #1 Economy by 2016 | Page 2

I think this TTA is abusing the ratings privilege.
Miss Ayas,
You ratings though have been removed,however the accusation by TTA is serious:You were celebrating mass murders and rapes about china?''
I don't know of the complete story.However,if it is true,then I won't be able to help you in future.This was the first time.
regards

Miss Ayas,
You ratings though have been removed,however the accusation by TTA is serious:You were celebrating mass murders and rapes about china?''
I don't know of the complete story.However,if it is true,then I won't be able to help you in future.This was the first time.
regards

Do you know what this "Unit 731" is, that he is constantly referencing in order to insult Chinese people?

Unit 731 is where the Imperial Japanese Army conducted torture and human experimentation on innocent Chinese civilians.

Do you know what this "Unit 731" is, that he is constantly referencing in order to insult Chinese people?

Unit 731 is where the Imperial Japanese Army conducted torture and human experimentation on innocent Chinese civilians.
Thakyou very much for clearifiying this to me.What do you suggest?
would you like to give him rating back or shall we give him one last chance?
The problem with some turkish and indians with chinese is that they cleverly do stealth trolling.

regards

@Slav Defence Sir please check post 61 and check if it deserve negative rating.

Leader of Haqqani Network Jalaluddin Haqqani dead- Afghan Taliban | Page 5
Ratings reversed-
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom