Status
Not open for further replies.

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Gentlemen,
You are requested to file your complain here.Make sure that it is unjustified so that we could reverse it anyway.Remember,if you are negatively rated due to stealth trolling and you think that we are dumb enough for not to get your point,then you are wrong.Your ratings will only be reversed if they are unjustified.

P.S: No trolling here,only relevent complains.

Regards

Last edited:
how can i see list of my negative rated posts. I never thought of complaining but since you got a thread I am thinking why not do something about it.
also is there any second appeal process your honour.(what happens to the thread webby started?)

@Slav Defence a thread is present in my GHQ where i complained about BS ratings please review it admins asked me they will review but that never happened because they were busy.

Gentlemen,
You are requested to file your complain here.Make sure that it is unjustified so that we could reverse it anyway.Remember,if you are negatively rated due to stealth trolling and you think that we are dumb enough for not to get your point,then you are wrong.Your ratings will only be reversed if they are unjustified.

Regards

Bhai i have two -ve ratings for i don't even know what. Can you reset my score to zero so i can start scoring afresh?

i will if i found it sir ...........

Find it and post me link immediately,so that I could decide for what to do with it?

Regards

Bhai i have two -ve ratings for i don't even know what. Can you reset my score to zero so i can start scoring afresh?

Do you remember thread in which you were given that?why didn't you complained immediately at first time when you noticed that rating?it is prohibited.A title holder cannot give another title holder a negative rating.

Regards

is it an option? reset mine too plz if it is not too much effort... :lol:

Do you remember thread in which you were given that?why didn't you complained immediately at first time when you noticed that rating?it is prohibited.A title holder cannot give another title holder a negative rating.

Regards

Give & take : After KSA request Pak devising its own wish list | Page 4

Post #53 on the above link, given by another TT member

The second -ve rating i don't know when it happened, because it seemed morel like a glitch than anything, there doesn't seem to be a record of it in my profile.

I did complain to i believe moderator and senior moderator, but they never replied.

is it an option? reset mine too plz if it is not too much effort... :lol:
No, you look good with that high score.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Slav Defence sir both thread have been deleted,i wonder why -ve have'nt removed when threads were taken off.

The second -ve rating i don't know when it happened, because it seemed morel like a glitch than anything, there doesn't seem to be a record of it in my profile.
that happened with me,the first -ve i got was at 100 posts and i never found thread or source i also got a +ve at next day that was gone.

Give & take : After KSA request Pak devising its own wish list | Page 4

Post #53 on the above link, given by another TT member

I did complain to i believe moderator and senior moderator, but they never replied.

No, you look good with that high score.
Rating reversed,and your post edited as well.Check modification I made.
However,you are requested to be careful while discussing Indian nature in general,or else I won't be able to help you with bashful comment.Thanks
@MilSpec
No matter what happens,do not rate your fellow title holder's post negative.Report TTA post here and I assure you that strong action will be taken.

Regards

@Slav Defence sir both thread have been deleted,i wonder why -ve have'nt removed when threads were taken off.

that happened with me,the first -ve i got was at 100 posts and i never found thread or source i also got a +ve at next day that was gone.
I am sorry sir.I will however will take care of your complains in future.

Regards

Gentlemen,

Regards

How can I view my negative rating given in the past?

akheer bhens :D
Rating reversed,and your post edited as well.Check modification I made.
However,you are requested to be careful while discussing Indian nature in general,or else I won't be able to help you with bashful comment.Thanks
@MilSpec
No matter what happens,do not rate your fellow title holder's post negative.Report TTA post here and I assure you that strong action will be taken.
Well dude i have reactivated after 5 6 months on this forum, i have received a warning after my revival here, but here is the catch... the guy i abused is @Norwegian whose account has since been terminated by the administrators because of you know, stealth trolling...
anyhow my point is that my behavior after my return has been better than before so i deserve some ratings removed, i have always accepted my mistakes after i've been warned but i must say i am outspoken and a fierce patriot... anyhow it's a humble request... peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom