Review ratings

@WAJsal...go to search member and get me ratings recieved wajsal..

regards

Sir ,
Many negative ratings or unjustifed positive ratings were given when this option was newly introduced.Since then,you could see that how posters reacted:"Bunder k haath chindiya lag gaye'':lol:

That is why I thought to help webby and introduced criteria for rating members.You don't believe me that I was shocked to see that some ratings were given by common posters such as cienelio,ostad etc...I realized that webby must have implemented it to common posters,and that is why so much chaos was created.
Don't worry,simply send me link of ratings recieved by arsalan and I will look into it.I assure you tht it will be reversed.
Well this is the problem,:) the link is no more there. It was given in the early days of this new rating system but i cannot find that post anymore. Ok just see if you can find that and share with me that post? do it only if it convenient, wont like to take much of your time, i can understand you will be pretty occupied now. Just see if you can easily look for that post and that will be very helpful.
Here is the link to my rating received and it shows nothing!!
Ratings Arsalan has received

@Slav Defence could you please review the 8 negative ratings I have gotten and debulk them to some extent.

Thanks.
Send me link:"ratings recieved by dopple ganger''..look for hrk's post in previous two pages.

regards

I too have got a negative rating and never figured out what was that about. The problem is i do not want that to be removed but will at least like to see that, cannot find that post at all. @Slav Defence can you help with that? at least let me see that stupid mistake i have done? it was a long long time ago. Not sure but it could have been a mistake, can you look for that post and share a link?
Arsalan bhai,
I cannot reverse it-
The post was deleted.If post is deleted with rating,then post could not be recovered-therefore rating cannot be reversed.

regards

For this thread,your post is irrelevent.Please shift your complains to either ghq against milspec or initiate a new thread.You can also post your compains in ''post ratings thread'

Sir have you removed my three positive ratings ?

@Slav Defence Sir why my three positive ratings are removed ?

Send me link:"ratings recieved by dopple ganger''..look for hrk's post in previous two pages.

regards

Arsalan bhai,
I cannot reverse it-
The post was deleted.If post is deleted with rating,then post could not be recovered-therefore rating cannot be reversed.

regards
hmmm that is what i though :)
Anyway, it do not matter much, just would have liked to see that post, :P see what was that about.

Anyway, you keep focus on the good work you are doing, forget about that post.

What about the other 5 which are not showing?
The post in which you were rated negative,were deleted by mods later on,that is why you can't see mods but ratings.Remember,first ratings were removed and then post is deleted to reverse over all impact,sorry
regards

Sir have you removed my three positive ratings ?

@Slav Defence Sir why my three positive ratings are removed ?
Because they were unjustified-your post lacked info,were one linear which is contrary rules,sorry man...
regards

Sorry doppleganger
Like zarvan,all ratings given to you were justified,I cannot help.

When u are reversing positive or negative any kinda ratings , shudnt u also tell the T.t.a handing out ratings by tagging or something so that they will be careful in the future, else u are just running urself thru an exhausting drill ,reading and reversing stuff but without the rating dispensers being warned.

hmmm that is what i though :)
Anyway, it do not matter much, just would have liked to see that post, :P see what was that about.

Anyway, you keep focus on the good work you are doing, forget about that post.
Sorry sir,I wish that I could help!.Don't worry,now nobody can give you any,if do then we will demote them :lol:
regards

The post in which you were rated negative,were deleted by mods later on,that is why you can't see mods but ratings.Remember,first ratings were removed and then post is deleted to reverse over all impact,sorry
regards

Because they were unjustified-your post lacked info,were one linear which is contrary rules,sorry man...
regards
I am sad okay but I post some great articles on new weapons and development of products around the world but TT hardly give me positive rating. I am sad on that :(:undecided::cry:. Hope to get lot more positive ratings in near future INSHALLAH.

regards

So if the negative ratings are first removed and then the linked post, then the ratings would not reflect in my list (8) right? If so, those posts are not what bothers me.

I think there is also a system where a post gets more than one negative, and then gets auto deleted.

Normally, that would prevent any questions as more than one TTA would it poor enough to give a negative, thus it should be above contest.

Sadly, there are oftentimes cases where a certain ilk of TTA "hunt" in packs. In such a case, the injustice gets multiplied, and is thus even more deserving of your attention. But since the post gets deleted, its the perfect crime. Where the body of the victim has been removed without trace.

I am sad okay but I post some great articles on new weapons and development of products around the world but TT hardly give me positive rating. I am sad on that :(:undecided::cry:. Hope to get lot more positive ratings in near future INSHALLAH.
Your postive ratings are close to mine,jaan nikalni hai TTs ki:lol:
regards

So if the negative ratings are first removed and then the linked post, then the ratings would not reflect in my list (8) right? If so, those posts are not what bothers me.

I think there is also a system where a post gets more than one negative, and then gets auto deleted.

Normally, that would prevent any questions as more than one TTA would it poor enough to give a negative, thus it should be above contest.

Sadly, there are oftentimes cases where a certain ilk of TTA "hunt" in packs. In such a case, the injustice gets multiplied, and is thus even more deserving of your attention. But since the post gets deleted, its the perfect crime. Where the body of the victim has been removed without trace.
You don't get it,you could not see those deleted post,but I can as a mod,however I cannot reverse it.So,if it was unjustified then it would immediately come to my notice no matter how much mod will try to delete it..

regards

Zarvan bhai...Internet ke +Ve matter nahi karte. Be a +Ve person in your real life. :-)

Sorry sir,I wish that I could help!Don't worry,now nobody can give you any,if do then we will demote them :lol:
regards

Great!! :lol:

Actually, it is not about the rating and had more to do with curiosity to know what was that particular post about. :)
I mean no disrespect for the rating system but personally i am here to gain knowledge and share whatever i can. As long as that is being accomplished i am happy here :)