What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great!! :lol:

Actually, it is not about the rating and had more to do with curiosity to know what was that particular post about. :)
I mean no disrespect for the rating system but personally i am here to gain knowledge and share whatever i can. As long as that is being accomplished i am happy here :)
Your only crime was that you called indians as cow piss drinkers because they abused stoning command in quran.One poster infromant indirectly slang you and you rated him -ve back.post was deleted by manticore.
khair hai,kal donatello used worse language then that and warned..:)
regards

When u are reversing positive or negative any kinda ratings , shudnt u also tell the T.t.a handing out ratings by tagging or something so that they will be careful in the future, else u are just running urself thru an exhausting drill ,reading and reversing stuff but without the rating dispensers being warned.
This whole exercise of reversing ratings pretty much one-sidedly without consulting those who rated the posts initially is wrong in my opinion. It is a decision made by webby (and other mods?) without consulting or taking TTs into confidence and I am hugely pissed. This is nothing but insult to TTs. It would have been better to rip TTs off the rating privileges quietly and sacked the entire rating system as suggested by many posters. So if this revelation could be of any solace to you, TTs are just as vulnerable and irrelevent as are non-TT members. Cheers.

Last edited:
This whole exercise of reversing ratings pretty much one-sidedly without consulting those who rated the posts initially is wrong in my opinion. It is a decision made by webby (and other mods?) without consulting or takingTTs into confidence and I am hugely pissed. This is nothing but insult to TTs. It would have been better to rip TTs off the rating priviliges quitely and sacked the entire rating system as suggested by many posters. So if this reveletion could be of any solace to you, TTs are just as vulnerable and irrelevent as are non-TT members. Cheers.

Individually , I am indifferent to rating but there is merit in what is written above.

Out of curiosity, what is the rating system meant for ?

Oh god,
that is the rare most case,a poster asking for negative ratings himself :woot:
Sorry,I CAN'T DO ANYTHING :lol:

Regards
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People,no discussion here..please leave this thread empty,if you don't have complains

regards

Your only crime was that you called indians as cow piss drinkers because they abused stoning command in quran.One poster infromant indirectly slang you and you rated him -ve back.post was deleted by manticore.
khair hai,kal donatello used worse language then that and warned..:)
regards
OH,, so you can see that post? was quite stupid of me is i said those remarks. Can you share a link to that post by me?
Cant remember that, but still, i joined this forum as a 19-20 years old, cant say i could not have done that!! :P
Anyway, it was not me who rated him because i was talking about the negative rating i have got. That might be from same incident. :)

OH,, so you can see that post? was quite stupid of me is i said those remarks. Can you share a link to that post by me?
Cant remember that, but still, i joined this forum as a 19-20 years old, cant say i could not have done that!! :P
Anyway, it was not me who rated him because i was talking about the negative rating i have got. That might be from same incident. :)
Sir,
Let me make this clear to you.The rating which you gave was justitfed,but the rating given to you by spark was violation because you gave rating to common poster upon abuse,while spark gave you rating which was violation.He should have reported it.Anyways,manticore removed it.I guess he could gave you a hand..:D
Regards

Sir,
Let me make this clear to you.The rating which you gave was justitfed,but the rating given to you by spark was violation because you gave rating to common poster upon abuse,while spark gave you rating which was violation.He should have reported it.Anyways,manticore removed it.I guess he could gave you a hand..:D
Regards
oo oky,
thanks for explaining this.
And no lets leave it now yaar, let is stick to more important tasks at had. you can always keep sharing good stuff and earn more ratings, that will cover up for that one negative rating. :lol: I guess so!!
Plus you know, no light with out darkness, no life without death So nothing positive without negative :P

This whole exercise of reversing ratings pretty much one-sidedly without consulting those who rated the posts initially is wrong in my opinion. It is a decision made by webby (and other mods?) without consulting or taking TTs into confidence and I am hugely pissed. This is nothing but insult to TTs. It would have been better to rip TTs off the rating privileges quietly and sacked the entire rating system as suggested by many posters. So if this revelation could be of any solace to you, TTs are just as vulnerable and irrelevent as are non-TT members. Cheers.

To be honest, there is probably no other TTA who has done more than you to invite this step (of reviews and reversals) by the Admins.

After all, even in Nero's Rome, when the gentry get too activated, and the bloodshed of the great games cannot quell them, some big heads did roll. Or were thrown to the lions for sport.

I got a negative rating for expressing my opinion in post 5 is the attached thread. Please review and reverse the ratings.

Terror attack in Gurdaspur!!
ratings reversed,but careful for not to post like ending indian empire or else I won't be able to help.This is your first and last chance.
regards

Last edited:
why?
You know what kind of beautiful language is on display by title holders here.
report them in the TT section-- TT chairperson will talk to them after veiwing the post.. if behaviour persists, they will be demoted

Title holders report the post and also rate it

Do one of those things --- till now, if a post has been already rated, I delete the post if offensive but dont infract the person as bechara has already been rated

I demand a review of all my negatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom