1437983652174.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 1437983678774.jpg
    1437983678774.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 1437983690584.jpg
    1437983690584.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 60
All positive ratings reversed,except the ones given by horus,because the post was providing information about the person/charity/donation,which perfectly fits the criteria.
Sorry,zarvan.

Regards

Immeidiately post me link

regards
You will have a LOT to do my friend. :) the one liners posted by @Peaceful Civilian are a few of MANY such discrepancies. It is good that people are helping out posting link here and you wont have to patrol all the threads but still will be a huge task. Wish you luck with that.

All positive ratings reversed,except the ones given by horus,because the post was providing information about the person/charity/donation,which perfectly fits the criteria.
Sorry,zarvan.

Regards
I also received one wrong positive rating.
PDF Color Scheme | Page 69

You can reverse it too.
There are many wrong ratings in this whole thread.

You will have a LOT to do my friend. :) the one liners posted by @Peaceful Civilian are a few of MANY such discrepancies. It is good that people are helping out posting link here and you wont have to patrol all the threads but still will be a huge task. Wish you luck with that.
Thankyou sir,could not do it without management and you people's support:D
p.s if you @Horus or @WebMaster find out that any rating reversed or not reversed as wrong decision,then you are most welcome to point out so that I could take effective steps to circumvent it:)
Regards

Have got one negative rating, that too for the stupidest of the reasons. The thread was deleted, don't know if you can trace it back. Irfan baloch can confirm, i took the complain to him and he too stated that it was given on wrong basis and matter would be taken to administrators, god knows what happened next.

I also received one wrong positive rating.
PDF Color Scheme | Page 69

You can reverse it too.
There are many wrong ratings in this whole thread.
I have reversed three postive ratings given to members besides yours as well.
thankyou so much for pointing out postives as very less people show courage to be non biased.:)
regards

Have got one negative rating, that too for the stupidest of the reasons. The thread was deleted, don't know if you can trace it back. Irfan baloch can confirm, i took the complain to him and he too stated that it was given on wrong basis and matter would be taken to administrators, god knows what happened next.
I can, wait.
regards

Last edited:
I too have got a negative rating and never figured out what was that about. The problem is i do not want that to be removed but will at least like to see that, cannot find that post at all. @Slav Defence can you help with that? at least let me see that stupid mistake i have done? it was a long long time ago. Not sure but it could have been a mistake, can you look for that post and share a link?

I have reversed three postive ratings given to members besides you and yours as well.
thankyou so much for pointing out postives as very less people sghow courage to be non biased.:)
regards

I can wait.
regards
@WAJsal...go to search member and get me ratings recieved wajsal..

regards

I too have got a negative rating and never figured out what was that about. The problem is i do not want that to be removed but will at least like to see that, cannot find that post at all. @Slav Defence can you help with that? at least let me see that stupid mistake i have done? it was a long long time ago. Not sure but it could have been a mistake, can you look for that post and share a link?
Sir ,
Many negative ratings or unjustifed positive ratings were given when this option was newly introduced.Since then,you could see that how posters reacted:"Bunder k haath chindiya lag gaye'':lol:

That is why I thought to help webby and introduced criteria for rating members.You don't believe me that I was shocked to see that some ratings were given by common posters such as cienelio,ostad etc...I realized that webby must have implemented it to common posters,and that is why so much chaos was created.Therefore he shifted it to TTAS,TTCS etc
Don't worry,simply send me link of ratings recieved by arsalan and I will look into it.I assure you tht it will be reversed.
Regards

All i could find, sir.
Error
This might help too. Note: back in the days i was a stupid poster, but i didn't deserve a negative for this.
Post Ratings Review Board. | Page 71
@cabatli_53 be careful with rating option.Read criteria for rating posters.
Wajsal,there was nothing wrong with your post.Your rating has been reversed,congratulations! :D

Regards

This one too. Positive and negative rating to same post..

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter Aircraft. | Page 82
Reversed-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom