What's new

Can Bangladesh pay back 12 billion dollars loans within 4 months?

Keep wetting your bed in your dream! :tup:

By getting your excuse in early - you have exposed the sham that is BNP/Jamat.

They do not care about economic growth.

Like the Pakistani military they are obsessed with India.

Thwarting India is bigger to them than the welfare of their own people.

Anyway, BNP/Jamat have cried wolf too many times. Like the little boy no one will rescue you now.

No. Who is responsible for this? Your aunty.
Cut the crap, man… we need to man up, and take the responsibility for our failures…all the trollings in this subsection, most of the time we r responsible for this…

Another scare story to titillate the BNP/Jamat hoards.

Bangladesh was also supposed to have run out of dollar reserves by last January.

Go read all the posts from the BNP shills.

In the next four months Bangladesh will also earn about 15 billion dollars. Which means by next quarterly cycle the net reserve may be slightly up. Especially given the plummeting oil prices.

Don't worry, all the incessant boasting about "GDP this GDP that" by your party men in the last few years is soon coming to an end.

No economic development is ever sustainable when there is massive corruption, incompetence, capital flight, zero governance, zero accountability and no justice.

Building fancy infrastructures with increasing amount of foreign loans coupled with low tax collection, ginormous level of corruption and capital flight out of the country - is the perfect recipie for disaster. It's ironical that BAL thrives of hating Pakistan - yet have put themselves in the same path that Pakistan is in now.

It's hilarious all the BAL bots like you like to compare Bangladesh with India & Pakistan and pat yourselves in the back for having a "higher GDP" (read fudged up) on paper.

Go ask the lower income Bangladeshis in the cities, towns and villages if they are feeling any richer than before. Ask them the price of egg while you are at it.

In most cases, these old loans are replaced by new long term loans with low interests. In short, BD will be stable in foreseeable future.
No. Who is responsible for this? Your aunty.
No, our big aunty is not that responsible for the present economic meltdown. She wanted the world to recognize her new theory of national economic development. What is this theory, precisely? It is to borrow money from every source and ask foreign contractors to build.

I wonder, if the Nobel Committee should select her as the latest recipient of a prize on the national economic development theory.

By getting your excuse in early - you have exposed the sham that is BNP/Jamat.
Are you by any chance an EX jamati? Several times I said I don't care about them , still BNP Jama't live inside your brain 24/7 !

Again I want a unity govt based on national concensus , led by a technocrat head!

They do not care about economic growth.
Neither BAL cares! All they care is to fill their own pocket!

Are you by any chance an EX jamati? Several times I said I don't care about them , still BNP Jama't live inside your brain 24/7 !

Again I want a unity govt based on national concensus , led by a technocrat head!

Neither BAL cares! All they care is to fill their own pocket!

He is @UKBengali but don’t know why he took a new id.

He is @UKBengali but don’t know why he took a new id.
Well he could be @UKBengali as well, although I find his similarities more with @BananaRepublicUK!

However, since you doubt him as @UKBengali , so who knows @BananaRepublicUK also can be another troll ID of @UKBengali , ( not confirming, it's just assumption)!

People can have multiple personalities, that are too much confusing!

This guy is @bananarepublic in another identity.!
@BananaRepublicUK , brother! @bananarepublic is Pakistani ! 2 users have almost same pseudonyms!

Last edited:
Well he could be @UKBengali as well, although I find his similarities more with @BananaRepublicUK!

However, since you doubt him as @UKBengali , so who knows @BananaRepublicUK also can be another troll ID of @UKBengali , ( not confirming, it's just assumption)!

People can have multiple personalities, that are too much confusing!

@BananaRepublicUK , brother! @bananarepublic is Pakistani ! 2 users have almost same pseudonyms!
You can be right!

My assumption that he is ukbengali is from the fact that he used to use the phrase “hindutva turd” frequently so is used by the indianlite.

UKbengali:

Indianlite:

Interestingly I checked today and have found BananarepubikUK used the same phrase.

So you are right that three of these id can be linked with same person.

Similarly I identified Bilal9 started to use the id Chutey.

You can be right!

My assumption that he is ukbengali is from the fact that he used to use the phrase “hindutva turd” frequently so is used by the indianlite.

UKbengali:

Search results for query: turd
Indianlite:

Interestingly I checked today and have found BananarepubikUK used the same phrase.

Yes interesting! However both @IndianLite & @BananaRepublicUK use similar emo multiple times , over enthusiastic, and over optimistic about about Hasina's playing and controlling super powers ( which I call Helen of Bangladesh syndrome) , and even insulting others matches with @BananaRepublicUK more!

Yes using similar words can also be a fact! But there are significant other profane attitudes ( specially towards me and others as well ) made me think that he is @BananaRepublicUK!

I found two are strikingly similar!

But yes three can be linked with same person , specifically only if we take specific word selection in consideration, as you claimed and now showed!

Last edited:
You can be right!

UKbengali:

Indianlite:

Similarly I identified Bilal9 started to use the id Chutey.

This @IndianLite is certainly @BananaRepublicUK. @UKBengali never used profanity. He was only supporting all the evil acts of the BAL party and did not talk against BD.

This @BananaRepublicUK opposes whatever you say though he shows his affinity towards BAL.

This @IndianLite is certainly @BananaRepublicUK. @UKBengali never used profanity. He was only supporting all the evil acts of the BAL party and did not talk against BD.

This @BananaRepublicUK opposes whatever you say though he shows his affinity towards BAL.
Exactly , very well said! Also @UKBengali used to be a balanced guy from the beginning for very long time, untill he turned extremely pro Indian in later days!

His degradation started from BAL COVID-19 failed management! And later slowly he became worse , and nakedly supported every evil and failed act of BAL! Prior to that incident, he was just a soft BAL supporter!

I don't know actually what happened to that guy @UKBengali ! Before these incidents, he used to be a good and polite guy!

However, later days his sudden changes and intolerant behavior just made me very surprised, and later annoyed!

But @BananaRepublicUK is completely very different thing from the very beginning! He was very offensive, disrespectful, and reckless guy from the very beginning!

Same thing can be said for @Indianlight ! Hence it's clear that they are same!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom