What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thakyou very much for clearifiying this to me.What do you suggest?
would you like to give him rating back or shall we give him one last chance?
The problem with some turkish and indians with chinese is that they cleverly do stealth trolling.

I would like to give him the rating back, since I'm only rating him once despite his NUMEROUS references to the Rape of Nanjing and Unit 731, as some sort of "insult" against any and all Chinese people:

Hmmm.............I think you need to be sent to Unit 731 to have you head checked.

You sure? I think Naking, Unit 731 etc all have an effect here :angel:

For people like Rainmaker unit 731 should be playground as he will find his kind.

But atleast i appreciate Rainmaker for being overt with his Han chauvinism, rather than being............:lol:

Is this "stealth trolling"?

Every Chinese person knows what the Rape of Nanjing and Unit 731 refers to. Making fun of mass rape, mass murder and human experimentation.

I'm not sure who could read the above two posts and find it funny, however it seems to be a common joke for the Indian members on this forum. I see it regularly here.

I would like to give him the rating back, since I'm only rating him once despite his NUMEROUS references to the Rape of Nanjing and Unit 731, as some sort of "insult" against any and all Chinese people:

Is this "stealth trolling"?

Every Chinese person knows what the Rape of Nanjing and Unit 731 refers to. Making fun of mass rape, mass murder and human experimentation.

I'm not sure who could read the above two posts and find it funny, however it seems to be a common joke for the Indian members on this forum. I see it regularly here.
Go ahead and immediately rate him.We are not gonna tolerate any abuse towards any country.Be it India or china.Besides that,if he persists then I will give him one as well.case closed
One more thing.Do me a favour.Send me list of all those words made by indians towards chinese people so that it comes to my knowledge further for when and where they were trolling.

regards

I was given a negative rating and restricted from a section because I suggested use of soft power and rebuilding operations along with Military Power in Pakistan's war against TTP. I am entitled to my opinion and I am not supporting terrorism of any form there. That was unjust in my opinion.
@Slav Defence

Giving rating to a 2 year old post is misuse of power ...
Sir,it is not because if it was done a year back then it reflects the mentality of poster for continuing it so.Please do not interfare and let us handle this issue.If a chinese would have did same then I would have encouraged him to do so.
You people come to me for reversing back old unjustifed ones,then why not to rate back the justified ones?double standards.

regards

I was given a negative rating and restricted from a section because I suggested use of soft power and rebuilding operations along with Military Power in Pakistan's war against TTP. I am entitled to my opinion and I am not supporting terrorism of any form there. That was unjust in my opinion.
@Slav Defence
Send me link,immediately

regards

Seven Pakistani soldiers killed in bomb attack, firefight.

My access has been revoked from the entire section too.
Immediately PM webmaster and horus-
regards

Seven Pakistani soldiers killed in bomb attack, firefight.

My access has been revoked from the entire section too.
nforce,
I have browsed entire thread,seems like your ratings were reversed already.
How are you so sure that you are restricted?You may need to consult with @WebMaster.

Hint:I understand that intentions regarding problem were sincere,but few things you don't know that we have already negotiated with TTP and they responded our softness with bloodbath.The idea which you support is failed method and done already.People are very touchy and aggressive.It is just like supporting terrorists of mumbai incident or ajmal kasab.I advise you to keep yourself away from TTP minotaurs of as much you can.

regards

Last edited:
Immediately PM webmaster and horus-
regards

nforce,
How are you so sure that you are restricted?You may need to consult with webmaster.
one more thing.I understand that intentions regarding problem were sincere,but few things you don't know that we have already negotiated with TTP and they responded our softness with bloodbath.The idea which you support is failed method and done already.People are very touchy and aggressive.It is just like supproting terrorists of mumbai incident or ajmal kasab.I advise you to keep yourself away from TTP minotaurs of as much you can.

regards
Buddy can you move a thread from a section to another section?

Buddy can you move a thread from a section to another section?
I can,but where it should be moved and which thread?make sure that it is appropriate place where you are demanding.

regards

Miss Ayas,
You ratings though have been removed,however the accusation by TTA is serious:You were celebrating mass murders and rapes about china?''
I don't know of the complete story.However,if it is true,then I won't be able to help you in future.This was the first time.
regards

I am missing the point of receiving ratings for posts made nearly 2 years ago.

I shall remove the Nanking references though

nforce,
How are you so sure that you are restricted?You may need to consult with webmaster.
When ever I browse the particular Section - Pakistan's War Against TTP

, I get an error message which says - Offtopic derailment. I did not know any proper channel to address the issue. Hence I thought, I should raise the issue here with you.

Hint:I understand that intentions regarding problem were sincere,but few things you don't know that we have already negotiated with TTP and they responded our softness with bloodbath.The idea which you support is failed method and done already.People are very touchy and aggressive.It is just like supproting terrorists of mumbai incident or ajmal kasab.I advise you to keep yourself away from TTP minotaurs of as much you can.

regards

Point well taken.

When ever I browse the particular Section - Pakistan's War Against TTP

, I get an error message which says - Offtopic derailment. I did not know any proper channel to address the issue. Hence I thought, I should raise the issue here with you.

Point well taken.

@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Jango
Please take a look at this poster.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I said,do not make posts like discussed above.I advise you that if mod have taken such action then fine,browse other sections till the problem is clearified.

thanks

Deutsche Welle: A trip to Tehran

Please move this thread to Iranian section it is becoming troll fest.

Thank you mate. Can you open a PM to me?
Alright,sure-

regards

@Slav Defence
I am unable to edit/ delete those posts.

Would be grateful if you could do the same if not busy

Why delete them? They have already been quoted.

I shall remove the Nanking references though

Nanking is an old Romanization.

If you want to make fun of the mass rapes of Chinese women during WW2 (again), at least use the correct spelling. It's Nanjing, because that's how it is pronounced.

And the mods now know what "Unit 731" means so your other card is wasted now too.

Why delete them? They have already been quoted.

Nanking is an old Romanization.

If you want to make fun of the mass rapes of Chinese women during WW2 (again), at least use the correct spelling. It's Nanjing, because that's how it is pronounced.

And the mods now know what "Unit 731" means so your other card is wasted now too.

I just hope you don't believe in Karma.

I take it , that you shall provide negative ratings to posts regardless of time or nationality?

I take it , that you shall provide negative ratings to posts regardless of time or nationality?

If I happen to stumble across them myself, sure.

Obviously you can't call TT's to rate posts though, that's what the report function is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom