What's new

Leader of Haqqani Network Jalaluddin Haqqani dead- Afghan Taliban

I am sympathizing for the innocent Muslims being killed.

Why only muslims then ? If you are such a human then please do talk about insurgency in Balochistan and Kashmir. Is it wrong ? AT is not a terrorist organization they are fighting against oppressors just like Kashmir Mujahideens. Now call Kasmir Mujahideens as terrorists if you have guts to do so. @nair same question to you.

@Zarvan bro need your inputs in this.

Why only muslims then ? If you are such a human then please do talk about insurgency in Balochistan and Kashmir. Is it wrong ? AT is not a terrorist organization they are fighting against oppressors just like Kashmir Mujahideens. Now call Kasmir Mujahideens as terrorists if you have guts to do so. @nair same question to you.
Before jumping up and down in joy, note: you don't know anything about me, ask members, in fact ask Zarvan how i feel about insurgency in Baluchistan or Kashmir Mujaheddin. Stay on topic, if you want to have out of discussion debate i can PM you. apologists. Please continue sympathizing for terrorist, so i can get you banned.

Before jumping up and down in joy, note: you don't know anything about me, ask members, in fact ask Zarvan how i feel about insurgency in Baluchistan or Kashmir Mujaheddin. Stay on topic, if you want to have out of discussion debate i can PM you. apologists.

hehhehe if you talk about murdering innocents then how come the examples i quoted above are different. go away. You don't have the audacity to talk about it when you have reservation. Got it ? They were not terrorists and supported by ISI and Pak Army. If you say they are of no use to you then qaum will not buy it.

I only laugh at these posts. Stop wasting your time with them in these days focus on forces and weapons and other topics here on forum

hehhehe if you talk about murdering innocents then how come the examples i quoted above are different. go away. You don't have the audacity to talk about it when you have reservation. Got it ?
Couldn't careless about what you say. I expect the same comments from you people, if TTP leader dies tomorrow.
Your comments, lol. Apologists.
"Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un...

Shut up. You are no one to mock him. May his soul rest in peace and May Allah grant him Jannah."

I only laugh at these posts
Do the same thing when someone passes the same comments if TTP leader dies tomorrow. Defending murderers, how low are you people going to get?

Couldn't careless about what you say. I expect the same comments from you people, if TTP leader dies tomorrow.

Shut up. You are no one to mock him. May his soul rest in peace and May Allah grant him Jannah."

Fook TTP. The way you don't call others Rest in hell which are not harming Pakistan, the same way I have a choice to say whatever I feel like saying. Wanna get into another debate ? Why Haqanni was able to survive for so long operating from Pak Sarzameen if he was a terrorist for you ?

Do the same thing when someone passes the same comments if TTP leader dies tomorrow. Defending murderers, how low are you people going to get?
I don't defend murderers but can do nothing about your delusions

Yes i call Kashmir Mujahideen as terrorist.......... I also consider those who take up arms in Baloochistan a terrorist.... Now what?

Completely shocking news.
Two senior leaders dead one after another.
How it is possible :(

They might have served the purpose of both sides..like US and Pakistan...So new players are introduced and old generation players are retired now..

beg to disagree
even Americans don't call them terrorists but insurgents.. Haqqanis were prised by Americans back in the time of their with with the soviets.

others might disagree with me but Americans wont have opened dialogues with the terrorists in UAE or in Pakistan if Haqqanis were graded same like Daesh or Al Qaeda.

coming to the particular posters praying for Haqqani, well allow them the benefit of doubt that they are praying that old guy for which he even got the privilege of meeting American president with a gun holster and been equated to American founding fathers,

chill

I take it as different perception.......At times i forget as @Shamain said, there are Good and Bad terrorists........

I do not take these things seriously, just wanted to know what forum management thinks about it.... If it is ok, I am ok with it .....

Funny ! just 2 days back you were denying the news of Mullah's death and now a double shocker for you. Sad week for all the Jihadis across Pakistan and ISI.

Anyway under Raheel Shareef, its looks like Pakistani establishment has changed their fundamental policy against God fearing hairy savages. All their imaginary leaders where abouts have been exposed, which are graves and the leftovers are being forced to talk.

Yes, I think your recent Army chief is a good man...He is slowly moving away from terrorist elements and depending on negotiation and resolution of the issues.

I take it as different perception.......At times i forget as @Shamain said, there are Good and Bad terrorists........

I do not take these things seriously, just wanted to know what forum management thinks about it.... If it is ok, I am ok with it .....
My intention was not to say there are good or bad terrorists,,dont put word in my mouth. This is something i really hate that one hasnt said something and ppl start to write it using ur name. I had said this good and bad taliban terminology was coined by usa and then its usa who called these afghan talibs as good talibs. And hence declared them insurgents later on. I was trying o point to the root of this term which every media specially india had misused as if its a pakistan coined terminology. This is exactly what i had meant. Now u can go and shoot usa.

And ppl can choose to hate haqqani for innocents killings, thats fine, but at the same time one cannt stop hating on usa as well for exactly same reason cuz she had done worst than what haqqani had done in afghanistan and unnecessarily invaded a foreign land.

My intention was not to say there are good or bad terrorists,,dont put word in my mouth. This is something i really hate that one hasnt said something and ppl start to write it using ur name. .

Well the intention was not to put words in your mouth...... The context here was terrorism and terrorist..... and in that context what you said and what i said doesnt make any difference, merely two different terms......

Why Haqanni was able to survive for so long operating from Pak Sarzameen if he was a terrorist for you ?
So he wasn't for you, a mass murderer of innocent people wasn't a terrorist for you.

AT is not a terrorist organization they
Pakistan state considers them terrorist organization, meaning Pakistan army does. the whole word does, they are involved in killings of many innocent people. No as long as they are not killings Pakistanis everything is fine, hypocrite.

So he wasn't for you, a mass murderer of innocent people wasn't a terrorist for you.

Pakistan state considers them terrorist organization, meaning Pakistan army does. the whole word does, they are involved in killings of many innocent people. No as long as they are not killings Pakistanis everything is fine, hypocrite.
You are wrong here totally wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom