What's new

Leader of Haqqani Network Jalaluddin Haqqani dead- Afghan Taliban

Cut the crap your own Army invites and is helping in talks to bring peace in Afghanistan
Yes, tell me something i don't know.
It's not only my hope but hope of Pakistan Army and Pak government that talks continue so peace can come in Afghanistan, so get your facts right.
Was this even a part of discussion?
so get your facts right. RAW and their puppets are only one against talks.
When did you come up with the conclusion that i am agaisnt the talks. I am against people like you: apologists.

Yes, tell me something i don't know.

Was this even a part of discussion?

When did you come up with the conclusion that i am agaisnt the talks. I am against people like you: apologists.
I know about you Sir call me what ever you want

I know about you Sir call me what ever you want
Anyway, the point is, Afghan Taliban are reality, Pakistan knew it from day one and after a futile camping of eradicating a 'reality', Americans (and allies) have finally realized it too hence getting engaged with them in peace talks. What is needed however is that Pakistan ensures that TTP scum is not being sheltered and facilitated by Afghan Taliban. It would not be easy for splinter groups are everywhere and to ensure that TTP is not wreaking havoc in Pakistan, we need to beef up security both within the country and at the border.

@WAJsal I am glad that you are not suffering from bad terrorist, good terrorist syndrome........ and you are able to differentiate terrorists....

Some Bhartis (we know how sincere and well wisher they are of Afghans or Muslims for that matter), as usual though, are acting more loyal than the king here. Afghan Taliban are declared as insurgents even by the NATO/ISAF who is actually fighting with them, but what you do of those intellectually dishonest who are putting their words (or wishes I guess) in the mouth of Americans and allies.

Completely shocking news.
Two senior leaders dead one after another.
How it is possible :(

Possibly a move to give a break to ISIS or DAISH in Afghanistan to keep a pain in the arss of the region.

Keeping things un sorted and unstable seems to be in some vested interest of those who have serious issues with Gawadar corridor.

I think if this keeps on lingering this way the next country which Pakistan gonna attack is Afghanistan.
I wish I am wrong.

So he wasn't for you, a mass murderer of innocent people wasn't a terrorist for you.

Pakistan state considers them terrorist organization, meaning Pakistan army does. the whole word does, they are involved in killings of many innocent people. No as long as they are not killings Pakistanis everything is fine, hypocrite.

For him, if no one is looking he will not mind even a bit if the entire Non Muslim world and improper Muslims are wiped out without s trace.

I dnt care for anyone wt they speak... but those who knows HAQQANIS WEll ..wil nt say a single bad word against them..
And i knw them well...
The freedom fighters

@WAJsal I am glad that you are not suffering from bad terrorist, good terrorist syndrome........ and you are able to differentiate terrorists....

I think it's you and your fellow Indians who are suffering from bad terrorist, good terrorist syndrome, considering it perpetually whines about Islamic fundamentalists supported by Pakistan while at the same time, backing former Mujahideen fighters who fought against the USSR to establish an Islamic state governed by Shariah law.

Your views regarding equating all those who murder innocents as terrorist is a breath of fresh air in this murky and dirty world of Good terrorist and Bad terrorist.

Once again, we get these cheap comments and accusations coming from Indians. If you are so disgusted by Pakistan's policy, why not shake a fist at the Indian government while you're at it? Do you think this policy of supporting warlords, corrupt bureaucrats and drug smugglers who've turned Afghanistan into a devastated battleground where there is no law, no order and no respect for human rights or lives is any better than what Pakistan has done? Atleast the Taliban originally had the goal of uniting the country. The Northern Alliance and the current Afghan government were made of people who were just trying to save their asses after the Taliban chucked the warlords out of Kandahar.

For all your "wisdom and knowledge", you guys are pretty goddamn clueless when it comes to Afghanistan. 'Course the Taliban is evil because they spend their time talking about Shariah and infidels. But the Northern Alliance? Sure, those guys were former Jihadist hellbent on forming an Islamic state governed by Shariah and that many were also drug traffickers and warlords who spent their time dividing up the country, wiping out other ethnicities, tribes and religious sects, but hey! Atleast they're tolerant humanists like us! Right? Right? Am I right?

Last edited:
What?????????
The Haqqani Network are our enemies...
You should be ashamed of yourself, as long as they are killing innocent Afghan Muslims they are not our enemies, or a terrorist organization for that matter.
PS: want to have a good laugh, go through the thread, we have people who think Afghan Taliban are good guys.

Possibly a move to give a break to ISIS or DAISH in Afghanistan to keep a pain in the arss of the region.

Keeping things un sorted and unstable seems to be in some vested interest of those who have serious issues with Gawadar corridor.

I think if this keeps on lingering this way the next country which Pakistan gonna attack is Afghanistan.
I wish I am wrong.
We cant attack Afghanistan in the presence of ISAF forces.

By your definition of terrorists, everyone from George Washington ,French resistance, Che Guevara , Ho Chi Minh and Gyop and even Nelson Mendela is a terrorist.
AT are considered as enemy combatants, not terrorists by USA. Perhaps you have no idea of what Afghanistan was like before AT and after AT. AT brought 6 years of peace and stability in a war torn and bleeding Afghanistan. But since your country supported another group involved in massacares and killings, so AT were terrorists for you unlike fundamentalists like Ahmad Shah Massud.
I think it's you and your fellow Indians who are suffering from bad terrorist, good terrorist syndrome, considering it perpetually whines about Islamic fundamentalists supported by Pakistan while at the same time, backing former Mujahideen fighters who fought against the USSR to establish an Islamic state governed by Shariah law.

Once again, we get these cheap comments and accusations coming from Indians. If you are so disgusted by Pakistan's policy, why not shake a fist at the Indian government while you're at it? Do you think this policy of supporting warlords, corrupt bureaucrats and drug smugglers who've turned Afghanistan into a devastated battleground where there is no law, no order and no respect for human rights or lives is any better than what Pakistan has done? Atleast the Taliban originally had the goal of uniting the country. The Northern Alliance and the current Afghan government were made of people who were just trying to save their asses after the Taliban chucked the warlords out of Kandahar.

For all your "wisdom and knowledge", you guys are pretty goddamn clueless when it comes to Afghanistan. 'Course the Taliban is evil because they spend their time talking about Shariah and infidels. But the Northern Alliance? Sure, those guys were former Jihadist hellbent on forming an Islamic state governed by Shariah and that many were also drug traffickers and warlords who spent their time dividing up the country, wiping out other ethnicities, tribes and religious sects, but hey! Atleast they're tolerant humanists like us! Right? Right? Am I right?
You nailed it!

Back
Top Bottom