What's new

Leader of Haqqani Network Jalaluddin Haqqani dead- Afghan Taliban

You are wrong here totally wrong.
Please educate me, Apologist. A mass murderer of Muslim Brethren isn't a Murderer, what is your point? the whole world including us, considers them murderers. And here you are....

When people run out of argument they start misusing their power.
Apologist are to be rated, especially those who are defending Afghan Taliban. I am being lenient on you, haven't even reported you for defending a terrorist organization.

Please educate me, Apologist. A mass murderer of Muslim Brethren isn't a Murderer, what is your point? the whole world including us, considers them murderers. And here you are....
@Haroon Qureshi You really need to stop wasting time with this man no point to debate here. Let's hope talk continues.

Let's hope talk continues.
I hope so too. Defending a known terrorist organization, how low are you going to get. The whole world including us considers them murderers while we have two hypocrites here who think otherwise. Expect the same argument from you people if TTP leader dies tomorrow.

@WAJsal Brother you are pushing things unnecessarily. Yesterday I had quite a discussion with you both in the thread and through PM. You are an intelligent person; please try to analyze situation without getting emotional.

@WAJsal Brother you are pushing things unnecessarily. Yesterday I had quite a discussion with you both in the thread and through PM. You are an intelligent person; please try to analyze situation without getting emotional.
You expect me not to get emotional, these apologist have no shame. Tomorrow TTP leader dies and they will be doing the same thing. Defending mass murderers, a known terrorist organization. Afghan Taliban is Pro-Pakistan so they are not murderers, as long as they kill Afghan Muslims and NATO kafirs, everything is fine.

You expect me not to get emotional, these apologist have no shame. Tomorrow TTP leader dies and they will be doing the same thing. Defending mass murderers, a known terrorist organization. Afghan Taliban is Pro-Pakistan so they are not murderers, as long as they kill Afghan Muslims and NATO kafirs, everything is fine.
Tomorrow when TTP leader(s) die and they (@Zarvan or @Haroon Qureshi etc.) will mourn their death then you counter them, why today? Why pre-emptive strikes? Why acting like Bush & Blair, the war criminals? I know you are in your teens, testosterone levels are high and your blood is boiling but please do not let emotions override logic.

Afghan Taliban and insurgents fighting invaders and oppressors of NATO/ISAF are doing exactly what every nationalist, every patriot, every oppressed must do. Defending myself against an oppressor and invaders is my birth right and I do not need a certificate or permission from anybody to defend my home. Same applies to Kashmiris, same to Palestinians, and all those who are fighting against the oppressors.

TTP is a different story. They are terrorist and/or criminals because they are fighting against Muslim Pakistani troops who have not invaded or occupied their lands unlike NATO/ISAF in Afghanistan, Bharat in Kashmir, Zionist humanoids in Palestine. There is no defense, no apology, no advocacy for what TTP is doing and they must be eliminated.

Tomorrow when TTP leader(s) die and they (@Zarvan or @Haroon Qureshi etc.) will mourn their death then you counter them, why today? Why pre-emptive strikes? Why acting like Bush & Blair, the war criminals? I know you are in your teens, testosterone levels are high and your blood is boiling but please do not let emotions override logic.
Why today, answer quite simple, how is Afghan Taliban any different than TTP? then there is whole debate of 'granting Jannah' for mass murderers. Then there is Afghan Taliban not being a terrorist organization. As long as they kill Afghan Muslims and don't kill Pakistanis, everything is fine.

Afghan Taliban and insurgents fighting invaders and oppressors of NATO/ISAF are doing exactly what every nationalist, every patriot, every oppressed must do. Defending myself against an oppressor and invaders is my birth right and I do not need a certificate or permission from anybody to defend my home. Same applies to Kashmiris, same to Palestinians, and all those who are fighting against the oppressors.
Kashmir cannot be compared to Pakistan or Afghanistan.
Is afghan Talban not involved in killings of innocent Muslims. Now how are these Khewriji s fighting for their mother land by killing their own mostly, compared to NATO/ ISAF.
TTP is a different story. They are terrorist or criminals because they are fighting against Muslim Pakistani troops who have not invaded or occupied their lands unlike NATO/ISAF in Afghanistan, Bharat in Kashmir, Zionist humanoids in Palestine. There is no defense, no apology, no advocacy for what TTP is doing and they must be eliminated.
Last time i checked Afghans(who by the way have suffered the most umber of casualties) are also Muslims.
With the logic applied TTP shouldn't be any different, Afghan army is Muslim troops, aren't they?

Why today, answer quite simple, how is Afghan Taliban any different than TTP? then there is whole debate of 'granting Jannah' for mass murderers. Then there is Afghan Taliban not being a terrorist organization. As long as they kill Afghan Muslims and don't kill Pakistanis, everything is fine.

Is afghan Talban not involved in killings of innocent Muslims. Now how are these Khewriji s fighting for their mother land by killing their own mostly, compared to NATO/ ISAF.

Last time i checked Afghans(who by the way have suffered the most umber of casualties) are also Muslims.
With the logic applied TTP shouldn't be any different.
You need to learn about post-Zahir Shah Afghanistan. More Afghans have died in the civil war between Ahmed Shah Masood and Hikmatyaar then by so-called Taliban, a much later phenomena. Since yesterday, you are not talking logic only emotions.

I hope so too. Defending a known terrorist organization, how low are you going to get. The whole world including us considers them murderers while we have two hypocrites here who think otherwise. Expect the same argument from you people if TTP leader dies tomorrow.
Cut the crap your own Army invites and is helping in talks to bring peace in Afghanistan and How Afghan Taliban leadership manages to roam in Pakistan without getting arrested ? It's not only my hope but hope of Pakistan Army and Pak government that talks continue so peace can come in Afghanistan, so get your facts right. RAW and their puppets are only one against talks.

With the logic applied TTP shouldn't be any different, Afghan army is Muslim troops, aren't they?

I am extremely impressed by your posts. We need more people like you in India and Pakistan.

Your views regarding equating all those who murder innocents as terrorist is a breath of fresh air in this murky and dirty world of Good terrorist and Bad terrorist.

I wish you the best for your future and your country is sure to reach newer heights with young men like you at helm.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom