What's new

Leader of Haqqani Network Jalaluddin Haqqani dead- Afghan Taliban

I could find 2 posters who openly support terrorism in this thread........... I dono why the moderators or admin allow such views on a forum like this

@Oscar @Irfan Baloch @WebMaster @Horus
beg to disagree
even Americans don't call them terrorists but insurgents.. Haqqanis were prised by Americans back in the time of their with with the soviets.

others might disagree with me but Americans wont have opened dialogues with the terrorists in UAE or in Pakistan if Haqqanis were graded same like Daesh or Al Qaeda.

coming to the particular posters praying for Haqqani, well allow them the benefit of doubt that they are praying that old guy for which he even got the privilege of meeting American president with a gun holster and been equated to American founding fathers,

chill

Inncorrect, you don't speak for the army. Don't post bullshit.
What is bullshit here? It is the same afghan talibans that our gov was trying to bring to negotiations table with afghan gov. Do u remember talks held in Qatar this year? These talibs have office in Qatar, and if they were terrorists would they have been allowed to setup an office in a developed country?
Check this. Isnt it the same usa who started a war in afghanistan ,plunged us into deep mess due to these talibs and now they say this after 15 years of sh1t when we have lost over 50000 ppl?

Taliban not a terrorist group: White House - Washington Times

Ipersonally have no sympathy if he has killed innocent afghans and prepared suicide bombers.

You also let me know when is that day in this case..case......
And also do we know the origin of the terms good talibans and bad talibans ?

Its the Holy USA who came up with these good and bad talibs terminologies after holding negotiations with talibs

Hi :wave:, Iran and India lovers! Here I found another terrorist :enjoy:

jalaluddin_haqani_and_hamid_gul.jpg
no this one is better
haqqani_unis_photo.jpg

What are your thoughts? Should his death not be celebrated, considering he was involved in killings of many innocent.
Nobody's death should be celebrated.

He is directly involved in killings of many innocent people, and you are wishing for a place in heaven.
This is what the article says, "The Haqqanis have been blamed for spectacular attacks on Afghan government and Nato targets across Afghanistan as well as kidnappings and murders." It is a known fact that Haqqani network has killed many innocent. He deserves worst form of punishment.

These people have no shame, really.
Bhai, have you read the history of American civil war? Were the two sides not thirsty of each others blood? Did they not kill innocents on each other's sides? And what happened afterwards? Upon victory, Southern Generals and troops were not pardoned?

How you judge Vietnam war? Was Ho Chi Minh any less a terrorist (as per US and allies definition) than Haqqani who were fighting against allied invaders and their puppet government? Once Saigon fell, did communist North Vietnamese troops not pardoned the South Vietnamese troops who had been fighting alongside oppressor allied forces?

I am not supporting Haqqani but while constructing an opinion, one must never go overboard and must always seek guidance from available historical reference.

What is bullshit here?
His post:
"Our establishment doesn't consider Afghan Taliban enemy as for terrorism."
This is bullshit, what does he have. Stop making things up, my point.
It is the same afghan talibans that our gov was trying to bring to negotiations table with afghan gov. Do u remember talks held in Qatar this year? These talibs have office in Qatar, and if they were terrorists would they have been allowed to setup an office in a developed country?
Thank you, i do know.
Ipersonally have no sympathy if he has killed innocent afghans and prepared suicide bombers.
If, lol. You need to keep up with news. Haqqani network is a very dangerous network in Afghanistan.
Extract from the article:
"The Haqqanis have been blamed for spectacular attacks on Afghan government and Nato targets across Afghanistan as well as kidnappings and murders."
People are sympathizing for these terrorists, effign sympathizers.

Nobody's death should be celebrated.
Correct, accept my mistake. do you suppose we ask for 'a place in Jannah for such murderers'? Should this be allowed, what are your thoughts.
Rest of the post will answer in PM.

Correct, accept my mistake. do you suppose we ask for 'a place in Jannah for such murderers'? Should this be allowed, what are your thoughts.
Bhai,as far as my knowledge is concerned, Haqqani has been fighting with NATO/ISAF, which in my opinion are invaders. Afghans had/have all the right to fight against the invaders. Everyone has the right to fight against the invaders. Now R.I.P. does not really mean asking a place in Jannah for the deceased and what is going to happen to him is going to be decided by Allah himself.

Bhai,as far as my knowledge is concerned, Haqqani has been fighting with NATO/ISAF, which in my opinion are invaders
Last time i checked they were involved in attacking Afghan government, as well as attacking NATO/ISAF and as well as kidnappings and murders.
Afghans had/have all the right to fight against the invaders
So is Afghan government also invaders, or are innocent Afghans who die in attacks by such networks. :what:
Now R.I.P. does not really mean asking a place in Jannah for the deceased and what is going to happen to him is going to be decided by Allah himself.
This is really shameful.
Some comments deleted.
Leader of Haqqani Network Jalaluddin Haqqani dead- Afghan Taliban | Page 2
I have quoted a member.
Leader of Haqqani Network Jalaluddin Haqqani dead- Afghan Taliban | Page 2

Last time i checked they were involved in attacking Afghan government, as well as attacking NATO/ISAF and as well as kidnappings and murders.

So is Afghan government also invaders, or are innocent Afghans who die in attacks by such networks. :what:
Afghan government is not the representative of Afghans rather a NATO/ISAF imposed puppet regime. Karzai was an imported Afghan who was protecting NATO/ISAF interests in Afghanistan. He was neither a patriot nor a leader of Afghans. The Afghan regime was/is viewed as Bảo Đại or Ngô Đình Diệm or Nguyễn Văn Thiệu's regimes of South Vietnam, only a puppet regime against which Afghan insurgents fought or still fighting.

This is really shameful.
OK.

TTP had nothing to do with Afghan Taliban.
Not that simple. The fact that these TTP terrorists find shelter in Afghanistan and use her as base to attack Pakistan does establish a link between Afghan and Pakistan Taliban.

Afghan government is not the representative of Afghans rather a NATO/ISAF imposed puppet regime.
Current government too. Maybe innocent Muslims killed were also NATO/ISAF 's puppets. Note: it is a known fact Haqqani and Afghan Taliban are involved in killings of many innocent.
It is a shame that mods aren't taking any actions.

His post:
"Our establishment doesn't consider Afghan Taliban enemy as for terrorism."
This is bullshit, what does he have. Stop making things up, my point.

Thank you, i do know.

If, lol. You need to keep up with news. Haqqani network is a very dangerous network in Afghanistan.
Extract from the article:
"The Haqqanis have been blamed for spectacular attacks on Afghan government and Nato targets across Afghanistan as well as kidnappings and murders."
People are sympathizing for these terrorists, effign sympathizers.

Dear bro i do keep up with news, but also refer to the highlighted text in ur post i quoted. 'Blamed'
And i have no sympathy for any attacks carried out on Nato and isaf. Oh plz gimmie a break before getting emo for those nato scoundrels. And dont forget salalah attack by same nato leaches.

And i am pretty neutral on his death. I amnot some western corporate media controlled zombie who would buy every sh1t narrative delivered by them whenever they want. Yesterday these talibs were terrorists today these are insurgents.

And before u sympathize with Afghan gov for attacks on them Wajsal never forget in last decade whatever has hapened on our soil had Afghanistan's gov ,hamid karzai's hand alongwith india usa other parties.

So i wont hate on haqqani because i am expected to cuz of mèdia fed garbage, usa gov's own shuttling between extremes statements and bunch of a frnds thinking differently.

And one more point @WAJsal offlately when hazzarans of afghaistan were fearing isis's arrival they had contacted and asked he same afghan talibs for protection.

Last edited:
Current government too. Maybe innocent Muslims killed were also NATO/ISAF 's puppets. Note: it is a known fact Haqqani and Afghan Taliban are involved in killings of many innocent.
This happens in civil wars. American or French or Russian or Spanish civil wars, atrocities have been committed to even grater levels.

Dear bro i do keep up with news, but also refer to the highlighted text in ur post i quoted. 'Blamed'
Known fact, in fact if you 'did' keep up with the news. These murders accept the responsibility of attacks.
Oh plz gimmie a break before getting emo for those nato scoundrels. And dont forget salalah attack by same nato leaches.
I am getting emotional for innocent 'Muslims' being killed by these murders, couldn't care less about NATO.
And i am pretty neutral on his death. I amnot some western corporate media controlled zombie who would buy every sh1t narrative delivered by them whenever they want.
I usually follow Pakistani media. No i am not some Western media controlled Zombie, considering i usually read these groups accepting responsibility of attacks, which killed etc, etc, number of innocent Muslims.
And before u sympathize with Afghan gov for attacks on them Wajsal never forget in last decade whatever has hapened on our soil had Afghanistan's gov ,hamid karzai's hand alongwith india usa other parties.
I am sympathizing for the innocent Muslims being killed.

Known fact, in fact if you 'did' keep up with the news. These murders accept the responsibility of attacks.

I am getting emotional for innocent 'Muslims' being killed by these murders, couldn't care less about NATO.

I usually follow Pakistani media. No i am not some Western media controlled Zombie, considering i usually read these groups accepting responsibility of attacks, which killed etc, etc, number of innocent Muslims.

I am sympathizing for the innocent Muslims being killed.
I do agree on this,killing of innocents, magar what weirds me out that why hazzarans were asking them for support and talibans had agreed too.
So it means somewhat wrong stuff was peddled about them.

And as of keeping up with stuff , honestly , i never felt so sure abt them killing innocents. I do know abt the attacks on isaf airbase, nato trucks etc etc but not on common civilians.

Back
Top Bottom