What's new

Tragedy at Chattanooga---Death of 5 US Servicemen

Pardon my french but that's just Fukccd up that they even mentioned internment camps. That is so wrong on so many levels...and just infuriates me to even hear people joke around with $hit like that.

Again, please excuse me @Oscar for my choice of words. But that's how i feel...
It is going to happen, because common Americans are generally to scared to speak up otherwise. Its just another level of insanity that mirror that of Mullahs.
» Wesley Clark Calls for Interning “Disloyal” Americans Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Japanese Relocation During World War II

Hi,

People want it or if they don't want it---govts want it or if they don't want it---isis has no holds barred---it equally hates every single one of them and has a universal solution for those that opposes---without prejudice---and without any discrimination it will behead its opponents or execute them in any other way that it can.

As a muslim in America---I am as helpless against the isis as much as any other white black or brown Christian is. Neither are my condemnations of isis gping to do anything nor anything else that I do do will make the difference.

This problem needs a military solution---a military solution by the govt----that is the govt of united states of America.

To all blue blooded American that there are---we are as helpless as you are---neither we have any say in the matter nor we have any resource to fight the problem---and just like anyone else---we expect the state to take charge of the issue.

It is going to happen, because common Americans are generally to scared to speak up otherwise. Its just another level of insanity that mirror that of Mullahs.
» Wesley Clark Calls for Interning “Disloyal” Americans Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Thats why , tho i even joke about the 'political correctness' culture in the US, it really is necessary. Self checks are really needed in the country to prevent the majority from putting down the minorities.

Thats why , tho i even joke about the 'political correctness' culture in the US, it really is necessary. Self checks are really needed in the country to prevent the majority from putting down the minorities.
Political correctness and dumb hatred needs to be balanced. There was no need to go ape shit at the bars and stripes just as there is no need to go crazy at Empire state going green for Eid ul Fitr. But it will happen. It happened against the Japanese in WWII, against Germans too.. against Koreans.. Russians.. against Arabs in the Libyan and Iraqi crises.. and now against an entire religion.

It makes it no different from the terrorist who burns this country's flag in protest. But this nation has always been better and above such pettiness as a rule.. but now the advent of social media and reactionary mindset might change that.

Hi,

People want it or if they don't want it---govts want it or if they don't want it---isis has no holds barred---it equally hates every single one of them and has a universal solution for those that opposes---without prejudice---and without any discrimination it will behead its opponents or execute them in any other way that it can.

As a muslim in America---I am as helpless against the isis as much as any other white black or brown Christian is. Neither are my condemnations of isis gping to do anything nor anything else that I do do will make the difference.

This problem needs a military solution---a military solution by the govt----that is the govt of united states of America.

To all blue blooded American that there are---we are as helpless as you are---neither we have any say in the matter nor we have any resource to fight the problem---and just like anyone else---we expect the state to take charge of the issue.

I would like to say -- and add -- that the way the Muslim Community of Chattanooga reacted to the incident was empowering. They not only joined other faith communities in the city for a vigil and stood up together as a community. As Chattanoogans , and as Americans. I think that's what should be stressed first and foremost.

But FBI Special Agent Ed Reinhold said today, “At this time we have no indication that he was directed or inspired by anyone other than himself.” "

Jumping to conclusions or otherwise speculating may seem attractive, but premature at this time. Let's wait for the investigation to complete, which will surely be thorough.

Hi,

This si what he said today, and what i mentioned was a quote from CNN.
I would have loved to take this forward with you, but I can see @MastanKhan Saheb taking my stance to the very next level, so i will only speak when the need arises for it.

Well done ,give those hypocrite Americans the taste of their medicine.This time no civilian died which is a good thing ,i have no sympathy for those so called marines. That,s how you should give a message to those muricans.If you keep destroying lives in other countries we will strike deep inside america by killing your politicians and military people.

Hi,

Thank you for the post---. Indeed that is a funny compilation by the FBI-----or the verge being overly stupid---. With all the hoopls that isis has created---recruiting thru media and internet----creating a fascinating illusion in the minds of the people---asking them to join in the their struggle---asking them to move to Syria / Iraq----and then they have taken this campaign to the next level---.

Just addressing the general public----to go on a rampage on their own---no cntact---no connection----no electronic signature---just be the one man army---just go and do your job----.

Hassan Ibn Sabbah all over again---the old man of the mountain has risen again----where the followers are just waiting----they don't even seek to be present in the company---just one of them picks up his weapon and lets lose and gives his life away----then another one and then another---.

This here is a classic case of a world wide insurgency riding on the waves of internet and social media where the Fedayeen are ready to sacrifice their lives without coming face to face with their trainers and handlers---.

It has reached that stage where the one giving their lives away do not need the permission to do the act and have one final good bye before leaving to get that final touch---the final contact of skin with the handler---the final look in the eyes of the trainers---without the final eye contact and bidding farewell---without the final pat on the back of the head---without the final blessings----and this is the most dreadful part of the workings of this death squad.

Isis has taken this game to level never known before and the Obama administration has its head stuck up its arse---.

You know the best helping hand is at the end of your arm---and if the job needs to be done right----then it is you who has to do it by yourself---and these excuses that we are hearing from everyone in the administration and TV media analysts about the arabs who need to do their own fighting----guess what the old news was that you did not want to believe in-----they cannot fight.

The arabs have no commitment---they have no cause----their high command is build up of lackeys and kiss arse followers who have no clue how to lead----.

The problem with the U S that it did not want its public to know that because they would be asking-----where the fcuk did our money go---the billions that we spent training these people and arming them---what happened to all the weapons that we gave them.

The thing is that Mr Obama is going to dump this problem that he created on the shoulders of the coming president---and by that time the things would be gone from bad to worst.

Lone wolf attacks inspired by the social media are always a possibility, but will remain few and far in between, and therefore highly limited in the panic that they desire to create, the like of you are falling prey to, perhaps of indicative of your own inner desires to see widespread chaos as some form f perceived payback.

Your posts here are panicked, perhaps intentionally, and will soon be proven false, I have no doubt about that.

Sucks to be a Muslim on US specific social media, and apparently hate crimes may be on the horizon as a Muslim guy was beaten up at a bar yesterday. Ironic that he was at a bar with his friends where he was tricked into coming out and then beaten to a pulp while being called a terrorist.

To top it off, there are suggestions of internment camps for Muslims going around. Like the Japanese in the US during WWII

There were a few reactions like that after 9/11, including a death, but everything settled down again. The same will happen here.

Internment camps are a favorite thing to bring up, but it will never happen again in USA.

Hi,

Again, the panic is only indicative of what you ill like to see, but will be disappointed.

Political correctness and dumb hatred needs to be balanced. There was no need to go ape shit at the bars and stripes just as there is no need to go crazy at Empire state going green for Eid ul Fitr. But it will happen. It happened against the Japanese in WWII, against Germans too.. against Koreans.. Russians.. against Arabs in the Libyan and Iraqi crises.. and now against an entire religion.

It makes it no different from the terrorist who burns this country's flag in protest. But this nation has always been better and above such pettiness as a rule.. but now the advent of social media and reactionary mindset might change that.

Here comes another dire prediction of internment camps, and another one that will be disappointed.

===========================================

The investigation will reveal all about his motives. The FBI will refine its surveillance techniques. A few more attacks may happen, but the overall security will improve. Life will go on without internment camps or military action. No need to get into a panic over the actions of one fool in Chattanooga.

Last edited:
Your posts here are panicked, perhaps intentionally, and will soon be proven false, I have no doubt about that.

Again, the panic is only indicative of what you ill like to see, but will be disappointed.

Hi,

Wa'allah---now that you have become a psychiatrist---is there any chance that you might chose to become a fortune teller as well---because that is what I need more at this time.

Hi,

Wa'allah---now that you have become a psychiatrist---is there any chance that you might chose to become a fortune teller as well---because that is what I need more at this time.

I have merely commented on the content of your posts Sir, nothing else.

My conclusion remains that the investigation will reveal all about his motives. The FBI will refine its surveillance techniques. A few more attacks may happen, but the overall security will improve. Life will go on without internment camps or military action, and there will be no need to get into a panic over the actions of one fool in Chattanooga.

I have merely commented on the content of your posts Sir, nothing else.

My conclusion remains that the investigation will reveal all about his motives. The FBI will refine its surveillance techniques. A few more attacks may happen, but the overall security will improve. Life will go on without internment camps or military action, and there will be no need to get into a panic over the actions of one fool in Chattanooga.

Hi,

Only if it was that simple and easy--you made it look so simple Syed as if the isis is just going to fold down an go into a slumber.

Isis is going to take the game to the next level and then the level above that. They have already shown what they can do and there is no stopping to what they will do until and unless the U S goes in there and takes them out on the ground.

Isis believes in a progressive intensity of future attacks---which means that the next strike would be worst than the first and the one after that will be more severe----. Now that is their target and goal---would they succeed at it or not is a different question---but by the law of averages----they will.

As I have stated many a times---time is on the side of the terrorists as well. They will spread their ideology at a very fast pace once they get out of that time zone of initial shock and reaction.

When public sees the victories against state run military---there will be lot more new recruits available for the cause even though as ludicrous it may sound to a sane person.

Hi,

Only if it was that simple and easy--you made it look so simple Syed as if the isis is just going to fold down an go into a slumber.

Isis is going to take the game to the next level and then the level above that. They have already shown what they can do and there is no stopping to what they will do until and unless the U S goes in there and takes them out on the ground.

Isis believes in a progressive intensity of future attacks---which means that the next strike would be worst than the first and the one after that will be more severe----. Now that is their target and goal---would they succeed at it or not is a different question---but by the law of averages----they will.

As I have stated many a times---time is on the side of the terrorists as well. They will spread their ideology at a very fast pace once they get out of that time zone of initial shock and reaction.

When public sees the victories against state run military---there will be lot more new recruits available for the cause even though as ludicrous it may sound to a sane person.

Okay, your views deserve an opportunity for events to support or deny your contention that ISIS will be able to up the ante as you describe. What say we talk about this in a few weeks or months from now after all the facts are known and corrective measures taken. I have no doubt such a lone wolf attack will not be repeated any time soon.

More details are emerging:

Chattanooga Shooter Mohammad Abdulazeez Had History of Drug Abuse, Family Says - NBC News

"A troubled profile that includes drug abuse and a history of depression emerged this weekend in Tennessee, as relatives and people close to the man accused of murdering five service members there began piecing together what may have motivated the killings.

On Sunday, an unnamed family spokesman told the Associated Press that 24-year-old Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez traveled to Jordan last year to help him escape the bad influences that appeared to be dominating his life.

That trip came after a failed effort by relatives several years ago to have Abdulazeez admitted to an in-patient drug and alcohol program, and after a DUI arrest in Chattanooga three months ago, said the family spokesman, who the AP said spoke on condition of anonymity to avoid unwanted publicity.

Abdulazeez told police after an April 20th arrest that he had been sniffing powdered caffeine and smoking marijuana, and the spokesman told the AP that he used prescription muscle relaxers for back problems and medication to help him sleep for a night-time manufacturing job."

More details are emerging:

Chattanooga Shooter Mohammad Abdulazeez Had History of Drug Abuse, Family Says - NBC News

"A troubled profile that includes drug abuse and a history of depression emerged this weekend in Tennessee, as relatives and people close to the man accused of murdering five service members there began piecing together what may have motivated the killings.

On Sunday, an unnamed family spokesman told the Associated Press that 24-year-old Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez traveled to Jordan last year to help him escape the bad influences that appeared to be dominating his life.

That trip came after a failed effort by relatives several years ago to have Abdulazeez admitted to an in-patient drug and alcohol program, and after a DUI arrest in Chattanooga three months ago, said the family spokesman, who the AP said spoke on condition of anonymity to avoid unwanted publicity.

Abdulazeez told police after an April 20th arrest that he had been sniffing powdered caffeine and smoking marijuana, and the spokesman told the AP that he used prescription muscle relaxers for back problems and medication to help him sleep for a night-time manufacturing job."

But hey, it's still terrorism as opposed to a mentally deranged, depressed, unstable drug addict just crossing the sanity bridge, maybe like how a white person would be perceived to do.

But hey, it's still terrorism as opposed to a mentally deranged, depressed, unstable drug addict just crossing the sanity bridge, maybe like how a white person would be perceived to do.

The final verdict is yet to be established, Sir.

Back
Top Bottom