What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please file complains against TTAS and other title holders at GHQ,help me making my job eaiser by not posting irrelevent complains in here-
We will hear you in there and try all our level best to resolve the scenario.

regards

@MilSpec; what will happen when guns fall into the hands of juveniles ? No surprises.

I think the poster is an admin ! So, a TTA cannot do anything !

@Providence, not all the TTAs are the same, thank god for that. While @Slav Defence is discharging a rather difficult and thankless job in quite exemplary fashion, imho. So there is scope for hopeful optimism.

@MilSpec; what will happen when guns fall into the hands of juveniles ? No surprises.

@Providence, not all the TTAs are the same, thank god for that. While @Slav Defence is discharging a rather difficult and thankless job in quite exemplary fashion, imho. So there is scope for hopeful optimism.
@NKVD and @MilSpec

Except the last thread,all above are reversed,good job for indicating the violation.

regards

Except the last thread,all above are reversed,good job for indicating the violation.

regards

Sorry @Slav Defence sahab; I was not the person to direct you in that direction. It was @MilSpec, may I submit....
Nonetheless; I salute your consistent even-handedness in your dealings. Which is why I still remain optimistic. So many Good Posters and Mature Appointments seem to have left the Forum that I do sometimes tend to despair.... and then I see you and @Irfan Baloch (with his unique sense of humor too) that I do another U-turn. :) :cheers:

i have a query these thanks by peaceful civilian not added into my neutral rating is there any problem with this member rating as others rating is adding up
@WebMaster

Attachments

• 11850814_870997309656546_1789047619_n.jpg
    11850814_870997309656546_1789047619_n.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom