What's new

Pure Brahmin hotel

Dalits have no social skills. They turn up in their dhotis for an interview.

Mishra & Sharma Ji's who pronounce school as eeskoool and is as eej are allright though.

A rich Dalit is hated more than a poor Dalit.

You don't know the ground realities.

If you are so concerned then why don't start a movement to marry Bramen females to dalit males?
Nilu pule ? Fir Jinda ?

Not really. In Karnataka, they used to cook for most marriages. They are in-fact called "Battru" meaning cooks in Kannada. Even today they are highly sough after for simple foods. regardless of caste, things are moving in India you will see people in all kinds of professions. It's the smaller towns and villages that are still stuck up with old beliefs.
Exceptions are every where , greatest brahmin Rahul Gandhi eats beef and pork and attends iftar party in maszids wearing muslim topi .I hope muslims dont disappoint him this time .

Last edited:
Doc stays in camp area of Pune. He owns a bungalow. That's what he used to say online.
Hmm. Camp area is Bawa land. Now being a bawa ji is privilege. They are the true Bramens

Hmm. Camp area is Bawa land. Now being a bawa ji is privilege. They are the true Bramens
Today you have to wear bhagwa dhoti and chandan on your forehead , anybody can be a baba , even muslims are wearing this dress in hindu holy places get a lot of money as donations from devotees .

Today you have to wear bhagwa dhoti and chandan on your forehead , anybody can be a baba , even muslims are wearing this dress in hindu holy places get a lot of money as donations from devotees .
No, Bawa is slang for Parsi.
You are talking about Baba

Money does not give you unlimited powers. Lot of urban elite think that Ambani is the most powerful person in India. They are so wrong.

When Ghandy a Bania tried to challenge powerful Bramens, they got him killed. Folks were ready to die and kill for Ghandy. He was the powerful & influential Indian of those times.

If Bramens kill a multi billionaire Parsi tycoon, no one would care. Indians wouldn't be baying for blood.

You are drunk my boi. But try to understand.

Money does not give you unlimited powers. Lot of urban elite think that Ambani is the most powerful person in India. They are so wrong.

When Ghandy a Bania tried to challenge powerful Bramens, they got him killed. Folks were ready to die and kill for Ghandy. He was the powerful & influential Indian of those times.

If Bramens kill a multi billionaire Parsi tycoon, no one would care. Indians wouldn't be baying for blood.

You are drunk my boi. But try to understand.
I don't consoder ambani as all powerful. That is a halo created by commy scaremongers like jamahir.

I have seen rich people wet their pants in front of powerful politicians.

I call bawajis as privileged because most have them have money and a cushy life.

You can use statistics to prove anything. Without context they are nothing. What is the ratio of people applying to people getting selected. It is possible that there aren't many SC/ST candidates in the first place in a particular field.

In tennis there are hardly any black players. Does it mean ATP/ ITF is discriminating against black players? No. There are fewer black players because traditionally people from reasonably well off families have played tennis. Ditto in F1 racing and Golf.

If any bias exists, it is regionalism and favour to people from alma mater. IIM/IIT profs like to hire others from other IIM/IITs. South Indians prefer to hire south Indians in academia.

Show me statistics on how many SC/ST students go on to do PHD because that (unfortunately) has been a pre-requisite to get teaching jobs in universities. I wanted to teach, but I every college told me to F off because I didn't have a PHD.
That only points to a great discrimination in the system against Black people - so by your inference then the problem is even deeper in India than just “Brahmin only” restaurants

I don't consoder ambani as all powerful. That is a halo created by commy scaremongers like jamahir.

I have seen rich people wet their pants in front of powerful politicians.

I call bawajis as privileged because most have them have money and a cushy life.
Multi billionaires banias of India are allowed to steal as much they want. Bramens won't intervene. But if they dare to challenge the hegemony of Bramens, they would literally turn into ashes.

Parsis profited from British Raj's opium trade with China.Parsi capitalist were notorious for exploiting Indian workers too.

But Parsis are well mannered and less bigoted. The same can't be said for jain Gujarati marwadi Sindhi Bania.

Too much modernism and inbreeding made them extinct. But doc has 3 kids. So he is an alpha.

All 100% of them bawas are monied people, maybe not tata level but they're all at the very least upper middle.

But you are a Chitpavan Bramen. What is your poison.
I am not a Bramen ffs.

Most Bramen men are homosexuals. They get drunk and bugger each other. Like Savarkar and Godse used to do.

Chitpavans think that they are true white Aryans. Chitpavans don't usually don't inter marry with deshasthas. One gora clean shaven sissy chitpavan told me that deshastha bramens look like Adivasis. And he does not want chitpavans to breed with Deshasthas.

images (75).jpeg

Last edited:
That only points to a great discrimination in the system against Black people - so by your inference then the problem is even deeper in India than just “Brahmin only” restaurants

It points to the fact that certain sports require wealth to become expert at. And no one denies that Black people on an average are less wealthy than whites. There are enough blacks in athletics and basketball and boxing

Similarly no one denies that the average Brahmin is better off than the average dalit. The OP is trying to point to a systematic discrimination through the example of a Brahmin only restaurant, which actually in the context of eating is rather puerile, because it is not a "Only Brahmin will eat here" restaurant. OP is also deliberately trying to be oblivious to the fact that cuisine in India is often characterised through caste - Nati (Gowda / Reddy) cuisine, Maratha cuisine, Brahmin cuisine, Mudaliar cuisine and so on. These cuisines are more or less in the hands of their respective castes till today. They are not meant to depict exclusion, but expertise.

It points to the fact that certain sports require wealth to become expert at. And no one denies that Black people on an average are less wealthy than whites. There are enough blacks in athletics and basketball and boxing

Similarly no one denies that the average Brahmin is better off than the average dalit. The OP is trying to point to a systematic discrimination through the example of a Brahmin only restaurant, which actually in the context of eating is rather puerile, because it is not a "Only Brahmin will eat here" restaurant. OP is also deliberately trying to be oblivious to the fact that cuisine in India is often characterised through caste - Nati (Gowda / Reddy) cuisine, Maratha cuisine, Brahmin cuisine, Mudaliar cuisine and so on. These cuisines are more or less in the hands of their respective castes till today. They are not meant to depict exclusion, but expertise.
Yes - but you are ignoring the obvious while obfuscating the actual issue.
No one denies that to get the best of Gujrati cuisine you want to have Gujrati employees or for that matter Italian or otherwise. But if you say its a restaurant only for Gujrati people and no one else is permitted then it is discrimination.

If this was a Brahmin hotel for the penultimate “Brahmin” experience catered to Brahmin people then that was fine if they were ok with letting other castes and so on experience it as well. This isn’t a case of some wealthy country club where you’re “vetted” before you’re let in based on your achievements - one could say it has analogies to the British clubs where unless you’re a lord or otherwise you aren’t permitted except that while people can now become lords no one can “become” a Brahmin.

It is wrong and there are no two arguments to it - whether its the only wrong happening in India and whether other castes, religions or otherwise guilty of the same is irrelevant.

Yes - but you are ignoring the obvious while obfuscating the actual issue.
No one denies that to get the best of Gujrati cuisine you want to have Gujrati employees or for that matter Italian or otherwise. But if you say its a restaurant only for Gujrati people and no one else is permitted then it is discrimination.

If this was a Brahmin hotel for the penultimate “Brahmin” experience catered to Brahmin people then that was fine if they were ok with letting other castes and so on experience it as well. This isn’t a case of some wealthy country club where you’re “vetted” before you’re let in based on your achievements - one could say it has analogies to the British clubs where unless you’re a lord or otherwise you aren’t permitted except that while people can now become lords no one can “become” a Brahmin.

It is wrong and there are no two arguments to it - whether its the only wrong happening in India and whether other castes, religions or otherwise guilty of the same is irrelevant.
I am not sure I follow. This is not a restaurant where only Brahmins are permitted to eat. It is a restaurant where all the cooks are Brahmin. Btw, in south India, Brahmin cuisine refers to a particular style of cooking. That is all. In modern times anyone might pick up that technique, but apparently in this restaurant the tradition continues.

There are plenty of videos on youtube where people are gushing over Muslim cuisine, Anglo Indian food and Parsi food cooked by parsis. They take it to be a mark of authenticity. That is all

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom