What's new

Pure Brahmin hotel

Not going to happen you know it. North Indian elite will never allow it.

Do you want foreign companies who sell their products in India to share their revenue with Indians as well? That would be great.

If all North Indians move out of Bangalore, the city isn't going to collapse. South Indians are more than 250 million in numbers. They will replace North Indians.

North Indians & Gujarati have this strange superiority complex. They think they
developed every city in Maharashtra & South India.

How can people who couldn't develop their own state, can be drivers of development of another state?

Punjabis in Canada will start claiming that Canada was dirt poor before the arrival of Punjabis. 😂😂

Hate to break it to you. But western and southern states don't owe anything to North India. Imagine the situation being the opposite, North India being rich and South India being poor. North India would never support the South.

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai apka neutral opinion
Chuck it till some other day. Abhi it is tonic time

why the fuss about it? it is a private hotel and they have the right whom to employ or who to cater their business to

If i am jew, prefer Kosher food..if Muslim I only eat halal food

If I a m a brahmin, i will eat only Veg food and not only that I want the food cooked by some one who is clean ,took shower before cooking ..and if it is a brahimin who follows rituals and know my sensibilities , it would be great for me and I prefer going there and exactly this hotel is catering to

If they don't allow other relegions or caste,then it is against law

@ydobonmai kar ke ek aur bana lega saala Nilu Pule/blackindian
It's ok to have a different opinion. It's also ok to have negative opinion about another community. We all have biases. But this constant hate is tiring. I am chilling with some cheap rum now. Iss liye apna discussion sthagit kar diya.

It's ok to have a different opinion. It's also ok to have negative opinion about another community. We all have biases. But this constant hate is tiring. I am chilling with some cheap rum now. Iss liye apna discussion sthagit kar diya.
Chalo, cheers then.

Old Monk ? Uncle Ji friend of mine who was from one of the first NSG batches is huge on Old Monk + (watered down) coke.

Captain Morgan or other newer rums me woh baat hi nahi hai. I like the classic bottle, not the newer smiling Buddha or plastic ones.

Old_Monk-removebg-preview.png

Chalo, cheers then.

Old Monk ? Uncle Ji friend of mine who was from one of the first NSG batches is huge on Old Monk + (watered down) coke.

Captain Morgan or other newer rums me woh baat hi nahi hai. I like the classic bottle, not the newer smiling Buddha or plastic ones.

Old_Monk-removebg-preview.png
Yeah. Old monk with coke. Masala papad Nd peanuts. Full uncle type mahaul

I haven't had captain Morgan for a long time so don't quite remember what it tasted like. For me now rum is a cheap goto drink. So i restrict it to Old Monk. No point spending a lot of money on it.

I recently bought a bottle of Old Monk gold reserve which is twcie the price of the regular. I can't say it is twice as good. Next time will stick to the regular.

Where the hell is @Imran Khan nowadays? Software update? Ya Phir bairagi ho gaye hain

Damn "Made in England" Brahmins, heh!

From what I'm seeing (Source), British Raj helped elevate the caste system in the subcontinent.

The first two statements may as well have been written 200 years ago, at the beginning of the 19th Century, which is when these "facts" about Indian society were being made up by the British colonial authorities.

The so-called four-fold hierarchy was also derived from the same Brahman texts. This system of categorization was also textual or theoretical; it existed only in scrolls and had no relationship with the reality on the ground.

This became embarrassingly obvious from the first censuses in the late 1860s. The plan then was to fit all of the "Hindu" population into these four categories. But the bewildering variety of responses on caste identity from the population became impossible to fit neatly into colonial or Brahman theory.
The colonisers invented or constructed Indian social identities using categories of convenience during a period that covered roughly the 19th Century.

This was done to serve the British Indian government's own interests - primarily to create a single society with a common law that could be easily governed. In fact, it is doubtful that caste had much significance or virulence in society before the British made it India's defining social feature.

After all, the term "Hinduism" too was coined by the British so it's not too 'insane' to think that they also "invented" (in a manner of speaking) these caste hierarchies to keep the people divided. After all, "divide and conquer" was the British Empire's strategy. It was one effective way to keep the idol worshipping population in line!

And I suppose that means under Muslim rule, the so called "Hindus" were 'forced' to live equally, more or less?!?

So... Mughal Empire 2.0, when?!

Damn "Made in England" Brahmins, heh!

From what I'm seeing (Source), British Raj helped elevate the caste system in the subcontinent.
The 'system' had been in place forever, the brits sorta hard-segregated and codified it as a means to divide and rule.

One isn't born into any x or y, one's work determines it. Bol bol ke thakk gya hu main but ek last baar..

priests/clerics etc = brahmins
warriors/armed forces folk = kshatriya
business and tradesmen = vaishya
musicians/sculptors/mechanics (work with hands folk) = shudra

After all, the term "Hinduism" too was coined by the British so it's not too 'insane' to think that they also "invented" (in a manner of speaking) these caste hierarchies to keep the people divided. After all, "divide and conquer" was the British Empire's strategy. It was one effective way to keep the idol worshipping population in line!

And I suppose that means under Muslim rule, the so called "Hindus" were 'forced' to live equally, more or less?!?

So... Mughal Empire 2.0, when?!
Originally a geographic term, dharmi is the correct word and is very commonly used here. Call us Hindus or Dharmis, both are fine, nobody minds that "Hindu" is the more prevalent one in casual usage.

The 'system' had been in place forever, the brits sorta hard-segregated and codified it as a means to divide and rule.

Per the article:

In a new book, The Truth About Us: The Politics of Information from Manu to Modi, I show how the social categories of religion and caste as they are perceived in modern-day India were developed during the British colonial rule, at a time when information was scarce and the coloniser's power over information was absolute.

The Brits pushed these caste hierarchies in the subcontinents, and Brahmins and Co. were more than happy to take advantage of it, even if that meant a weakened religion.

Go figure!

As I highlighted earlier, the author claims it was all "textual and theoretical" with no real world "application."

The so-called four-fold hierarchy was also derived from the same Brahman texts. This system of categorization was also textual or theoretical; it existed only in scrolls and had no relationship with the reality on the ground.

Not a fan of the partially clad Gandhi, not by a long shot, but he was a smart, cunning, little man. He saw how British twisted and turned Hindu belief system and used it as a tool to keep them in-line.

And yet.. that poor guy has been demonized by the BJP 'Bandars,' heh!

Chuck it till some other day. Abhi it is tonic time
You always take a time out when I am about to deliver my knock out punch

the brits sorta hard-segregated and codified it as a means to divide and rule.

One isn't born into any x or y, one's work determines it. Bol bol ke thakk gya hu main but ek last baar..

Brits did not create the caste system. Brits emancipated lower castes and civilized Indians.

Lingayat movement started in opposition to untouchability in 11th century long before the arrival of the Brits. Lingayats don't consider themselves as followers of Brahminism.

Bramens were encouraging female infanticide, child marriage, sati, black magic, human sacrifice etc etc.

Bramens had totally destroyed the fabric of Indian society.

The British were our saviour. They shouldn't have left India in the hands of Bramens, Banias, North Indians and Gujaratis. That was their only unforgivable mistake.

Don't flatter yourself

And don't be a juvenile. Act your age

Daaru sharu peeta hai ki nahi Marathi manoos. Low caste Marathi manoos are notorious for drinking and beating their wives. But you are a Chitpavan Bramen. What is your poison.

Imagine the outrage if a pure white restaurant that only employs white people opens.

But in the RSS's India, Bramens are above the law. Secular and democratic republic only on paper.

Article 15 of the Constitution of India forbids discrimination on grounds only of religion, race, caste, gender, or place of birth.

@-=virus=-

@Paitoo are you going to deny Bramen privelege?

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @vikan @StraightEdge @Predd @Raj-Hindustani
If muslims can have pure halal hotel or hotel which does not serve pork why not brahmins have pure hotel where brahmins are not served impure food touched by meat eating people . Everyone is free to follow and preserve dharma .

Back
Top Bottom