What's new

BJP leader supports daughter marrying Muslim man, slams hardliners

And should that continue ?
Our society is not far enough along. Even if a Hindu boy wishes to wed a Hindu girl out of love. a majority of the time. The boy's reputation won't be accepted by his family, forget about intercast marriage.

However, if you speak to me directly, I do not care. I think that a Muslim and a Hindu can get married.

Most of the time, college studies that are entirely dependent on family support fail.

However, things have changed significantly in big cities. If a boy and a girl are employed and desire to get married, they frequently succeed.

Okay, I'll add one more thing. I recall that I last went to a temple in September of 2022, and I'm extremely proud that I don't have any obligations to go there every day, every week, or every month. Instead, I just go when I feel the need to.

I don't believe in such religious things...

Last edited:
Our society is not far enough along. Even if a Hindu boy wishes to wed a Hindu girl out of love. a majority of the time. The boy's reputation won't be accepted by his family, forget about intercast marriage.

However, if you speak to me directly, I do not care. I think that a Muslim and a Hindu can get married.

Most of the time, college studies that are entirely dependent on family support fail.

However, things have changed significantly in big cities. If a boy and a girl are employed and desire to get married, they frequently succeed.
Muslim and hindi can’t marry according to their religious book. Eg swara Baskar did not convert to Islam, so that’s not valid. Both are committing zina

Muslim and hindi can’t marry according to their religious book. Eg swara Baskar did not convert to Islam, so that’s not valid. Both are committing zina

I don't believe it. Hinduism and Islam are man-made religions.

If the two mature boys and girls are comfortable living together, no man-made conditions should exist.

Yet again... the situation is good in big cities, this can not apply to small cities.

It’s a banal discussion. There are two cults that follows some customs and expect that if there is a marriage between a boy and girl from opposing cults then it’s a gain for the boys side and a loss for the girls side. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter. Islamic cult has failed in its objective to convert India to Islam although some successes are had earlier. The upper caste Muslim are just about 25 to 30 million in India.

Good, wish them well !

I also a meat and beef eating high level Brahmin BJP voter, and have muslim friends and (gasp) family (via marriage) even.

are you virgin like @jamahir or something ? .. tujhe pta ni power of fuxxdi ? .. give it a couple years and he'll be doing the mandir yatras and prostrating before our idols.

or, she ends up in a suitcase.

@Paitoo
They converted once , it doesn’t take much for them to be reverted. Check their collective cowardice against China.

As expected , thanks for honest answer . It dosent help how educated one is.

Your passive aggressive responses often reek of personal biases. You criticize Islam but when the finger gets pointed at you, you’d turn atheist, even though we could see you’re defending Hinduism clearly.

Okay, I'll add one more thing. I recall that I last went to a temple in September of 2022, and I'm extremely proud that I don't have any obligations to go there every day, every week, or every month. Instead, I just go when I feel the need to.

I don't believe in such religious things...
The only cult here is Hinduism. After all, they have millions of gods and every year or so they create a sub cult of Muslim hating personalities ie Trump etc

I haven’t seen anyone as obsessed with Muslims as you people. Collective cowardice against the Chinese? I assume you’re referring to Xinjiang. I don’t see a single shred of prosecution there unlike in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Speaking of cowardice, when the Chinese killed 60 of your men, what did you do in return? Oh right nothing except spread lies that you killed twice as many Chinese soldiers. The only cowards I see here if you and your fellow countrymen for not able to control your women and listing after ours- coincidentally enough, both women reject your men in masses.

Last edited:
There are as many examples of Muslim women marrying Hindu men in India, but they don’t get highlighted because that won’t be as controversial.

If two people want to get married, that’s their business. That’s the idea of India I stand by.

Benam ? Meaning "Un-named" ? Is that a deliberately named surname ? Good if so

That’s his ‘pen name’, I thought it was just poets, but apparently many people do it in politics as well to differentiate themselves. His surname is Rawat.

I haven’t seen anyone as obsessed with Muslims as you people. Collective cowardice against the Chinese? I assume you’re referring to Xinjiang. I don’t see a single shred of prosecution there unlike in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Speaking of cowardice, when the Chinese killed 60 of your men, what did you do in return? Oh right nothing except spread lies that you killed twice as many Chinese soldiers. The only cowards I see here if you and your fellow countrymen for not able to control your women and listing after ours- coincidentally enough, both women reject your men in masses.

If I read your entire statement—from religious to Kashmir—it is simply what Pakistani propaganda about India by PAK media and leaders. Most are nonsense; there is nothing to say.

If I read your entire statement—from religious to Kashmir—it is simply what Pakistani propaganda about India by PAK media and leaders. Most are nonsense; there is nothing to say.
Then why do the attacks in IOK occur? Why did you flood it with so many soldiers? Even the Western liars stopped their lies against Xiangjiang but somewhat Indians have better Intel not existent anywhere else. There is no Pakistani propaganda unless it’s to make the incompetent army looks competent and powerful which you’ve seen doesn’t work anymore. Come on now

Your passive aggressive responses often reek of personal biases. You criticize Islam but when the finger gets pointed at you, you’d turn atheist, even though we could see you’re defending Hinduism clearly.

The only cult here is Hinduism. After all, they have millions of gods and every year or so they create a sub cult of Muslim hating personalities ie Trump etc

My response is the same for religion ,I have no problem with any religion until someone comes us with this is the best religion.for me all are man made.

The reason I quoted in the thread is because of first hand experience . Waz is supposed to be educated and one of the moderate Muslims, if he carries that mindset, how will muslim integrate in secular society's. If two people truly love each other let them live as they want and let them worry about after life events. Why should others feel threatened.

One of my friends married a hindu girl and she refused to convert and he married her anyway ,now whole community dosent deal with him,he lives in city so it dosent effect him but he has been trying to sell a property back home and the community dosent allow it.

In another incident sister of a Muslim team member of mine married a hindu and the community members gave her mother (his fatger is mo more)mental torture stating its her fault and she did not bring her up properly and other nonsense,she is undergoing Psychiatric treatment now.

Then why do the attacks in IOK occur? Why did you flood it with so many soldiers? Even the Western liars stopped their lies against Xiangjiang but somewhat Indians have better Intel not existent anywhere else. There is no Pakistani propaganda unless it’s to make the incompetent army looks competent and powerful which you’ve seen doesn’t work anymore. Come on now

In the same manner Pakistan occur the pak kashmir and Gilgit balichistan and china akshai chin

I don't want to discuss on this further point.. There is not conclusion or solution..

Jews have Indian politicians and Industrialists in their pockets.

Banias are more powerful than Brahmans these days. Ambani owns Rahul as well as Modi.
kabhi chicken tikka, toh kabhi tangri kebab

Back
Top Bottom