What's new

BJP leader supports daughter marrying Muslim man, slams hardliners

Below are some actual MINOs ( Muslims In Name Only ). To the other members who replied to me here or who I want to reply I will reply tomorrow.

So behold the fools :
AhmedDeedat%28Image%29.jpg

Osama-bin-Laden.jpg

news-graphics-2004_567867a.jpeg

1200px-Portrait_of_Ruhollah_Khomeini.jpg

1280x720-8w7-1280x600.jpg
That’s great but I’m not talking about religious leaders. I’m more concerned with the larger population.

And just so you know where I stand with you, your beliefs are an indicator that you’re a soft supporter of Hindutva political movement. You may not know it given your age but what you’re peddling is undermining legitimate Islamic political forces in your country where active measures are taking place to de-islamize the Muslim population but you as a fool is indirectly supporting the enemy

Is a Muslim allowed to marry a polytheist like a Hindu? Are cultural norms of Indian Muslims different from the global Muslim community?
Indian Muslims are more Muslim than the Arabs.

FYI these Hindu girls are fed beef and converted to Islam before marriage.

@-=virus=- can tell you more about this stuff as most females in his family have married Muslim guys

That’s great but I’m not talking about religious leaders. I’m more concerned with the larger population.

And just so you know where I stand with you, your beliefs are an indicator that you’re a soft supporter of Hindutva political movement. You may not know it given your age but what you’re peddling is undermining legitimate Islamic political forces in your country where active measures are taking place to de-islamize the Muslim population but you as a fool is indirectly supporting the enemy
Muslims are fine, even salafists or Iranian mullahs

communists like @jamahir are the enemy, thankfully they're basically a non entity in India, the militant ones get killed everyday and shrink further, the ideological mungeris who keep dreaming of some kind of commie utopia will never have their retarded dream realized.

Is a Muslim allowed to marry a polytheist like a Hindu? Are cultural norms of Indian Muslims different from the global Muslim community?
IMs are peerless in India as a community in general when it comes to being super conservative, esp when it comes to their women marrying outside of the Islamic fold. There are exceptions of course, but those are far and few between, and overwhelmingly exclusively from among the creamy layer of society, very rich urban folk.

Back
Top Bottom