What's new

Pure Brahmin hotel

haan yaar, subhe se pukkha mar ra hu running arnd getting some stupid shite done.. ghar pe was gobi and daal, .. I said fukit, I'll treat myself to something proper. :P
Lucky you. I had lauki for lunch. But hopefully dinner will be better as I am planning a visit to Ranganna Military Hotel. I look forward to Goat Head, mutton leg soup and keema balls curry with Ragi mudde.

In the corporate world, especially in managerial jobs, there is a preference for people who speak in a certain way and look a certain way. Dalits are yet to get there. So you should advise them to improve their social skills, dressing sense,
Dalits have no social skills. They turn up in their dhotis for an interview.
Mishra & Sharma Ji's who pronounce school as eeskoool and is as eej are allright though.
Hans mat Puneri Bramen Nilu @iamnobody . The best piece of advice you can give a Dalit girl aspiring for job in an Indian startup is to learn the body language of a diva, wearing the latest fashion, use corporate jargons, drink only Starbucks coffee, eat greek yogurt and couscous salad, leave work at 4 to go for zumba classes. Stop poisoning their mind with shit.
A rich Dalit is hated more than a poor Dalit.

You don't know the ground realities.

If you are so concerned then why don't start a movement to marry Bramen females to dalit males?

Last edited:
Dalits have no social skills. They turn up wearing dhotis for an interview.
Dhoti has nothing to do with social skills. You can wear a dhoti and still ace the interview. Moreover, you know what I am talking about, so don't dodge it by introducing sarcasm. It is a fact that soft skills matter. Should they matter is another question outside this discussion.

A rich Dalit is hated more than a poor Dalit. You don't know the ground realities.
Haan maalik. Sari jaankari aur gyaan aap hi ko hai.

If you are so concerned then why don't start a movement to marry Bramen females to dalit males?
I am not a matchmaker or a krantikari. If someone comes to me for free advice I will dispense it. What they do with it is up to them.

Dhoti has nothing to do with social skills. You can wear a dhoti and still ace the interview. Moreover, you know what I am talking about, so don't dodge it by introducing sarcasm. It is a fact that soft skills matter. Should they matter is another question outside this discussion.

Haan maalik. Sari jaankari aur gyaan aap hi ko hai.

I am not a matchmaker or a krantikari. If someone comes to me for free advice I will dispense it. What they do with it is up to them.
I have nothing against you.

It seems that you have mostly interacted with Mumbai Bengaluru elite in your life.

You have a good heart.

But you need to spend a 1 month in rural Hindi belt states or Gujarat and try to understand the societal problems.

If BIMARU land were a separate country, most of it's people would have starved to death. Then finally the caste system would have ended.

But BIMARU sub human migrants are spreading casteism virus to every other state. It's no surprise that the BIMARUs are ideal citizens of Manuwadi Sanghi Bramens.

But you need to spend a 1 month in rural Hindi belt states or Gujarat and try to understand the societal problems.

If BIMARU land were a separate country, most of it's people would have starved to death. Then finally the caste system would have ended.

But BIMARU sub human migrants are spreading casteism virus to every other state. It's no surprise that the BIMARUs are ideal citizens of Manuwadi Sanghi Bramens.
UP/Bihar suck shit, worst states in India, but can't be saying that about 100% of the people from there.

It seems the casteism virus has badly effected you, mr manoos

UP/Bihar suck shit, worst states in India, but can't be saying that about 100% of the people from there.

It seems the casteism virus has badly effected you, mr manoos
The people of UP, Bihar, MP, Rajasthan, Jarkhand, Chattisgarh excluding Dalits and Adivasis are all h@r@mis.

Bill Gates should release genetically modified depopulation mosquitoes in the above states. Cope UP Bramen

I have nothing against you.

It seems that you have mostly interacted with Mumbai Bengaluru elite in your life.

You have a good heart.

I only want people not to pick sides with steadfastness. There is too much "either you are with us, or against us" culture. A bigot is a bigot, no matter of which ideology. The liberal are also very illiberal when someone confronts them with uncomfortable facts. For every sanghi bhakt that you accuse of learning from Whatsapp university, there is the opposite kind of bhakt who believes that his learned sources can never be biased. It is very easy to reinforce beliefs when people have already separated into flocks. Statistics are being weaponised by both sides. It is not good overall.

I am not denying social problems in India. There are plenty of them. But we can't undo them by turning the gun on all upper castes. This just creates more hostility. Do you think that hate is more in society now, or less than before? This hate is a result of constant confrontation. I want caste system to end, even if it requires very strict laws. But it is also not fair to say that the conditions are same as what they were 50 or 100 or 200 years ago. They aren't. Reservation probably isn't helping very much, because you have cut throat competition amongst upper castes, and not so much among dalits, which results in a delta between the 2 groups that get selected in colleges - upper castes who score very well and lower castes who aren't at the same level. When placements happen, anyways the top 10% get the best jobs. You are unlikely to find a Dalit there because his score wasn't great. This is not the same as saying that the recruiter deliberately ignored the Dalit.

I only want people not to pick sides with steadfastness. There is too much "either you are with us, or against us" culture. A bigot is a bigot, no matter of which ideology. The liberal are also very illiberal when someone confronts them with uncomfortable facts. For every sanghi bhakt that you accuse of learning from Whatsapp university, there is the opposite kind of bhakt who believes that his learned sources can never be biased. It is very easy to reinforce beliefs when people have already separated into flocks. Statistics are being weaponised by both sides. It is not good overall.

I don't support the INC or AAP or CPI either. All mainstream parties are controlled by Bramens, Banias, North Indians and Gujaratis.
I am not denying social problems in India. There are plenty of them. But we can't undo them by turning the gun on all upper castes. This just creates more hostility. Do you think that hate is more in society now, or less than before? This hate is a result of constant confrontation. I want caste system to end, even if it requires very strict laws. But it is also not fair to say that the conditions are same as what they were 50 or 100 or 200 years ago. They aren't. Reservation probably isn't helping very much, because you have cut throat competition amongst upper castes, and not so much among dalits, which results in a delta between the 2 groups that get selected in colleges - upper castes who score very well and lower castes who aren't at the same level. When placements happen, anyways the top 10% get the best jobs. You are unlikely to find a Dalit there because his score wasn't great. This is not the same as saying that the recruiter deliberately ignored the Dalit.
If the Bramens, Kshatriyas and Vaishyas enjoyed reservation for 5000 years then why can't the Dalits?

I agree with you. Reservation won't change their condition. Too less government jobs in India. I don't think there will be any government jobs left in 25 years or so. Every sector will be privatized.

Give them a separate country with 2 trillion dollars in reparations? Whatchu say

If the Bramens, Kshatriyas and Vaishyas enjoyed reservation for 5000 years then why can't the Dalits?
I don't grudge them reservations. They have it in central jobs, and in states the % is even higher. I think upper caste society is more or less reconciled with it, mainly because government jobs aren't aspirational any more. People want high paying private sector jobs. People look down upon babus.

Now the question of reservation in private jobs. This is a dangerous proposition. Dangerous not from a social standpoint but from what it will do to private enterprise. The day you dictate an entrepreneur that he should hire as per a certain ratio, he will shut shop or if he is planning to start a business, he will ditch the idea. Private sector already has a difficult time hiring talent, and if you dictate ratios to them, enterprise will be killed. What are you supposed to do if you are not able to fill a certain vacancy with a person from a certain caste? Government can drag its feet over such vacancies, private enterprise cannot. It will be the death knell. An entrepreneur already takes a lot of risk, you cannot make it more difficult for them.

Give them a separate country with 2 trillion dollars in reparations? Whatchu say
How is that possible? Lower castes are not concentrated in one particular area.

I don't grudge them reservations. They have it in central jobs, and in states the % is even higher. I think upper caste society is more or less reconciled with it, mainly because government jobs aren't aspirational any more. People want high paying private sector jobs. People look down upon babus.
Most North Indians want gormint jobs. A District Magistrate easily makes 12 crore in a year. North Indian Babus are billionaires.

Now the question of reservation in private jobs. This is a dangerous proposition. Dangerous not from a social standpoint but from what it will do to private enterprise. The day you dictate an entrepreneur that he should hire as per a certain ratio, he will shut shop or if he is planning to start a business, he will ditch the idea. Private sector already has a difficult time hiring talent, and if you dictate ratios to them, enterprise will be killed. What are you supposed to do if you are not able to fill a certain vacancy with a person from a certain caste? Government can drag its feet over such vacancies, private enterprise cannot. It will be the death knell. An entrepreneur already takes a lot of risk, you cannot make it more difficult for them.
Did I say that they should have quotas in private jobs too?

Let's talk about other the reservation system.

BIMARUs breed like rabbits, destroy their states,steal revenues of other states, and then migrate to other states to ruin them.

Why not end this reservation system as well? Why is this special treatment being meted out to undeserving BIMARUs? Why punish meritorious people of Western and Southern India? Yahan pe kiskiko merit nahi diktha hai.

How is that possible? Lower castes are not concentrated in one particular area.
Ask them to move to mineral resource rich parts of Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, MP, Maharashtra, Odisha, West Bengal, Telangana and Andhra. And 2 trillions in reparations.

Most North Indians want gormint jobs. A District Magistrate makes 12 crore in a year. North Indian Babus are billionaires.
Some attraction will always be there. I am talking more of bread and butter jobs. Your average urban upper caste person is more interested in private jobs now.

Did I say that they should have quotas in private jobs too?
No you didn't. There is another character here called Drizt or something who used to bring this up. The idea is there in the head of many activists, and it was my counter point to it.

Why not end this reservation system as well? Why is this special treatment being meted out to undeserving BIMARUs? Why punish meritorious people of Western and Southern India? Yahan pe kiskiko merit nahi diktha hai.
What needs to be done immediately is to end the undue advantage Hindi speaking people enjoy in jobs like railways and similar, i.e. the ability to take the exam in Hindi. This facility is not available to other language speakers and is a handicap. Due to this you have Hindi speakers scoring better and landing up central jobs in non Hindi areas.

What needs to be done immediately is to end the undue advantage Hindi speaking people enjoy in jobs like railways and similar, i.e. the ability to take the exam in Hindi. This facility is not available to other language speakers and is a handicap. Due to this you have Hindi speakers scoring better and landing up central jobs in non Hindi areas.

That's cool.

What about revenues of Western and Southern states being siphoned off to Bhaiyyaland Hindi states? What about unregulated migration of Hindis to western and southern states?

Bhaiyyas choose their CMs every five years. Most PMs (including the current one) contest elections from Hindi states. What have Hindi sub hoomans done since the past 75 years? Performance review hota hi nahi. Inka bhi reservation hata do. Saale ko bhooka Marne do. Let mother nature eliminate the useless eaters.

What about revenues of Western and Southern states being siphoned off to Bhaiyyaland Hindi states? What about unregulated migration of Hindis to western and southern states?
Again, this is not as straightforward as some make it sound. If revenues are being siphoned off to subsidize BIMARU states, it needs to be arrested. How that will happen I do not know. There needs to be a more representative government. Southern states are under represented in government. But I am not sure that alone will solve the problem. Most governments are status quoists. The centre of power needs to shift from Delhi. We need a new capital in a central area. Perhaps near Nagpur. Make it federal territory. It is not so difficult. Where there is a will, there is a way. Some people have a problem for every solution. I don't like to deal with such people.

Then there is the question of accounting of revenue. I have said this many times and won't repeat everything. But if companies in southern and western states are generating their revenue by sales in BIMARU states because of their large populations, then it is only fair that the tax revenue is also shared with those states.

As regards to population, there is nothing new to add here. It is no different to migration anywhere else in the world. You may hate the migrants, but the thing is that it keeps the economy ticking. Would all the Reddy landlords in Bangalore want to go back to the 80s and lose the billions they have made in real estate collectively building apartments, PGs, Hospitals, Malls? Will the thousands of Kannadigas who run restaurants feeding the Bangaloreans want to go back to the days of handful of darshinis in the 80s? They have their own growing populations and economic activity takes care of them too. It is easy for a rich old Bangalorean to cry about paradise lost, but does he ever think who would have given jobs to poor Kannadigas who now at least have blue collar jobs due to economic activity? It's not that black and white. The resentment happens because of planning failure and greed of politicians and municipal corporations, who have allowed an urban mess to get created. The urban expansion could have been managed better, with no-build zones and incentives to move to newer areas. Why didn't they do that? City administrations in developed countries are at their wits end trying to arrest the stagnation of their economies. We have the exact opposite situation.

Again, this is not as straightforward as some make it sound. If revenues are being siphoned off to subsidize BIMARU states, it needs to be arrested. How that will happen I do not know. There needs to be a more representative government. Southern states are under represented in government. But I am not sure that alone will solve the problem. Most governments are status quoists. The centre of power needs to shift from Delhi. We need a new capital in a central area. Perhaps near Nagpur. Make it federal territory. It is not so difficult. Where there is a will, there is a way. Some people have a problem for every solution. I don't like to deal with such people.
Not going to happen you know it. North Indian elite will never allow it.
Then there is the question of accounting of revenue. I have said this many times and won't repeat everything. But if companies in southern and western states are generating their revenue by sales in BIMARU states because of their large populations, then it is only fair that the tax revenue is also shared with those states.
Do you want foreign companies who sell their products in India to share their revenue with Indians as well? That would be great.

As regards to population, there is nothing new to add here. It is no different to migration anywhere else in the world. You may hate the migrants, but the thing is that it keeps the economy ticking. Would all the Reddy landlords in Bangalore want to go back to the 80s and lose the billions they have made in real estate collectively building apartments, PGs, Hospitals, Malls? Will the thousands of Kannadigas who run restaurants feeding the Bangaloreans want to go back to the days of handful of darshinis in the 80s? They have their own growing populations and economic activity takes care of them too. It is easy for a rich old Bangalorean to cry about paradise lost, but does he ever think who would have given jobs to poor Kannadigas who now at least have blue collar jobs due to economic activity? It's not that black and white. The resentment happens because of planning failure and greed of politicians and municipal corporations, who have allowed an urban mess to get created. The urban expansion could have been managed better, with no-build zones and incentives to move to newer areas. Why didn't they do that? City administrations in developed countries are at their wits end trying to arrest the stagnation of their economies. We have the exact opposite situation.
If all North Indians move out of Bangalore, the city isn't going to collapse. South Indians are more than 250 million in numbers. They will replace North Indians.

North Indians & Gujarati have this strange superiority complex. They think they
developed every city in Maharashtra & South India.

How can people who couldn't develop their own state, can be drivers of development of another state?

Punjabis in Canada will start claiming that Canada was dirt poor before the arrival of Punjabis. 😂😂

Hate to break it to you. But western and southern states don't owe anything to North India. Imagine the situation being the opposite, North India being rich and South India being poor. North India would never support the South.

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai apka neutral opinion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom