What's new

Pure Brahmin hotel

Don't flatter yourself

And don't be a juvenile. Act your age
I used to chug half khamba MD and black out on the streets.

I don't drink anymore. So I have matured.

FYI Old monk is shit. It is for broke college guys. It will destroy your liver.

Why are you drinking alone and posting on pdf while being drunk?

I don't drink anymore. So I have matured.
No connection between the two

FYI Old monk is shit. It is for broke college guys. It will destroy your liver.
I am broke. Liver already gone.

Why are you drinking alone and posting on pdf while being drunk?
Wife has office dinner. I have nothing better to do.

I used to drink alone a lot and that habit has kept with me. I don't think there is a bar in Mumbai where I haven't had drinks alone. Man I miss those bachelor days. Colaba, Parel, Elphinstone Road, Dockyard Road, Byculla, Prabhadevi, Worli Naka, Wadala, Dadar, Mahim, these were my hangout zones. Sasta aani tikau.

No connection between the two
I was a wild man back in the day. Once I ate 7 Bhola manuka just to see what happens. 12 hours of heart palpitations + difficulty in breathing + paronia.

I have realised that alcohol and drugs for the weak. I don't even drink tea or coffee anymore.

I am broke. Liver already gone.
You need Jesus. Not that white fag impostor Cesar Borges. The real Jesus who was a black afro dravidian guy.
Wife has office dinner. I have nothing better to do.

I used to drink alone a lot and that habit has kept with me. I don't think there is a bar in Mumbai where I haven't had drinks alone. Man I miss those bachelor days. Colaba, Parel, Elphinstone Road, Dockyard Road, Byculla, Prabhadevi, Worli Naka, Wadala, these were my hangout zones. Sasta ani tikau.
You are a good guy. Adopt an orphan.

If you visit Mumbai, check out bars in Mira Road. Very cheap.

I was a wild man back in the day. Once I ate 7 Bhola manuka just to see what happens. 12 hours of heart palpitations + difficulty in breathing + paronia.

I have realised that alcohol and drugs for the weak. I don't even drink tea or coffee anymore.
pussy

What is Bhola Manuka?
I tried Zarda once. Partly out of curiosity and partly because my boss used to eat it. I had already drunk half a bottle of whiskey at a bar in Worli and outside there was a bhaiyya panwala where my Marathi boss from Akola used to get his paan. I told the panwala with swagger - "aaj boss wala paan lagao" (double zarda). He obliged. That night I almost vomited my organs. Since then no tobacco.

If you visit Mumbai, check out bars in Mira Road. Very cheap.
Been a long time now. Most of my action is south of Andheri. I hate the western suburbs though. I like the mill area of central mumbai. Parel - Sewree belt. I am obsessed with it. Those dark abandoned mills. Now all fuging converted to 40 storey buildings Disgrace. Wadala and Matunga are nice too. Where does doc live ?

Imagine the outrage if a pure white restaurant that only employs white people opens.

But in the RSS's India, Bramens are above the law. Secular and democratic republic only on paper.

Article 15 of the Constitution of India forbids discrimination on grounds only of religion, race, caste, gender, or place of birth.

@-=virus=-

@Paitoo are you going to deny Bramen privelege?

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @vikan @StraightEdge @Predd @Raj-Hindustani

What is the purpose of this thread? My mother tongue is Kannada. There is nothing in the video that says what the OP is trying to say. It's a hotel that serves Brahmin style food. In fact the guys there are inviting everybody to come and try and eat there. If you are from Bengaluru you should go check out Brahmin's thatte idli, etc. None of them are about what you want them to be. Similarly there are Lingayat and Gowdru restaurants. All of them specialize in types of food - Gowdru ones specialize in Non Vegetarian food. Lingayat ones concentrate on Uttara Karnataka Cusine (North Karnataka) and Brahmin food typically does not contain ginger and onions.

People of Karnataka know what these names mean and what to expect.

I had 3 suhagras 100 mg with alcohol. Did 2 budhwar peth Bangla rndis no raincoat in one night. Still my thing was up. Went to sleep. Still had a boner. Went to the doc he told me he would have to amputate my manhood if my thing did not return to its normal state by the evening. Luckily my pipe unclogged on its own by the evening.

It's better to be a pusssy than an idiot.

looks like testicles coated in shit
I'm kind of lactose intolerant, so no thandai bhang for me.. I just smoke the real shite instead

malana-cream1.jpg

I had 3 suhagras 100 mg with alcohol. Did 2 budhwar peth Bangla rndis no raincoat in one night. Still my thing was up. Went to sleep. Still had a boner. Went to the doc he told me he would have to amputate my manhood if my thing did not return to its normal state by the evening. Luckily my pipe unclogged on its own by the evening.

It's better to be a pusssy than an idiot.
That condition is called Priapism. If it doesn't go away, they put a syringe to your d*** with a fluid to calm it down. It's a terrible condition. You can't even pee.

I'm kind of lactose intolerant, so no thandai bhang for me.. I just smoke the real shite instead

malana-cream1.jpg
My naani's village in Uttarakhand grows a lot of bhaang

What is the purpose of this thread? My mother tongue is Kannada. There is nothing in the video that says what the OP is trying to say. It's a hotel that serves Brahmin style food. In fact the guys there are inviting everybody to come and try and eat there. If you are from Bengaluru you should go check out Brahmin's thatte idli, etc. None of them are about what you want them to be. Similarly there are Lingayat and Gowdru restaurants. All of them specialize in types of food - Gowdru ones specialize in Non Vegetarian food. Lingayat ones concentrate on Uttara Karnataka Cusine (North Karnataka) and Brahmin food typically does not contain ginger and onions.

People of Karnataka know what these names mean and what to expect.
I often, in fact yesterday ordered in from Khan Chacha here in Dilli.. if you go to their place to eat out, there's a big sign there that says 'muslim foods' (I think their company is registered as that) and halal, and that they do not sell pork or beef. Many udipi/udupi dosa vada etc specialty joints also advertise loudly that its "pure veg" .. as in no anda etc either.

My naani's village in Uttarakhand grows a lot of bhaang
plant to same hi hai, cannabis.. uski weed, bhaang ya hash bana lo.

I like the lower altitude maal, its different from manali/himachal stuff, which again is different from kashmiri garda, which is different from afghan stuff from mazhar e sharif.

alag alag andaaz me log maal nikalte hain, all are mast :smokin:

So if a Bramen business owner only employs Bramens, you have no issues with it.

This is what I was talking about yesterday. A Bramen HR guy in corporate world, will only hire Bramen guys.

Then people ask what's the point of reservations.
Brahmins are mostly highly educated they dont go for small jobs of waiter and cook . They mostly get high level jobs by their qualification .

Brahmins are mostly highly educated they dont go for small jobs of waiter and cook . They mostly get high level jobs by their qualification .
Not really. In Karnataka, they used to cook for most marriages. They are in-fact called "Battru" meaning cooks in Kannada. Even today they are highly sough after for simple foods. regardless of caste, things are moving in India you will see people in all kinds of professions. It's the smaller towns and villages that are still stuck up with old beliefs.

What is Bhola Manuka?
I tried Zarda once. Partly out of curiosity and partly because my boss used to eat it. I had already drunk half a bottle of whiskey at a bar in Worli and outside there was a bhaiyya panwala where my Marathi boss from Akola used to get his paan. I told the panwala with swagger - "aaj boss wala paan lagao" (double zarda). He obliged. That night I almost vomited my organs. Since then no tobacco.
Bhang golis. Most Bhaiyya pan walas keep it. But they will only sell it to you if they know you for a long time or their regular customer introduces you.

MRP was like 1.5 rupees. The pan wala used sell it for 15 rupees.

Been a long time now. Most of my action is south of Andheri. I hate the western suburbs though. I like the mill area of central mumbai. Parel - Sewree belt. I am obsessed with it. Those dark abandoned mills. Now all fuging converted to 40 storey buildings Disgrace. Wadala and Matunga are nice too. Where does doc live
Go to a dance bar in Mira Road. Cheap alcohol + cheap chamelis.

Doc stays in camp area of Pune. He owns a bungalow. That's what he used to say online.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom