What's new

Uniform Civil Code can be the real unifying force in India. Critics must think again

We were honest, I hate Hindus

India is a communal shithole and UCC will be used to target Indian Muslims
don't care. so why do you care about what happens in India? Should India declare herself a HIndu rashtra you guys should be ok isn't it

India needs 2 reforms
This (although any "universal civil code" you make should keep the relgious sensitivities of every minority religion and ethnicity in mind, and it should be a more "flexible" civil code - if you know what I mean)
A diverse country should be very careful with anything named universal (even though personally I think it's the step in the right direction provided your intentions are noble)

B- end caste based quotas and replace em with income based quotas
Your society is reinforcing caste based identities through these quotas
full marks. I agree.
Over time as national consensus builds and even certain not so civil'ized practices of religions - whether majority or minirity - can and should be updated. After all it is a CIVIL code.

The Uniform Civil Code has been applicable in the Indian state of Goa for over 150 years now, and nobody has an issue with it. Should you wish to live in the state of Goa you have to abide by the UCC and Goans irrespective of their religion, whether Hindu, Muslim or Christian are entirely comfortable with it. I don't see why it cannot be extended to cover the rest of India.

We were honest, I hate Hindus

India is a communal shithole and UCC will be used to target Indian Muslims
That’s okay. An individual can hate anyone based on religion. A state should not. Pakistan has done exactly that.

If the concept of equality is an ‘attack on Indian Muslims’, so be it.

You say that while India is on the way to genocide and Hindu Rashtra. :)

Who is championing the UCC currently and what are they saying about the oppression of women in Hindu families and in society ? :)

What does the proposed UCC say about caste system, honor killings and this ridiculous thing called "Head of the family" ?

Why do you think so ?
Who will take care of the children born? Men will run away for sure.
Imagine yourself in a home, where there are no parents, never were.

Last edited:
Who will take care of the children born? Men will run away for sure.
Imagine yourself in a home, where there are no parents, never were.
Wah, bakwas idea hai 🙂
How did you even manage to reach that point of his post?🤣 I generally read only two or three of his lines and get to know where his train his heading lol

What our ill-educated and ill-informed friend misses is that a Uniform Civil Code has been running in the country for some time, and all segments of society follow it, with no qualms.
Apparently it's only Joe Shearer that knows everything on this forum...uhm not just in the forum but anywhere, rest everyone is ill-educated and ill-informed. Even the writer of the article is ill-educated and ill-informed

Last edited:
Kedar, you are getting more and more Bhakt. First you legitimized Savarkar, then you posted a song about Tilak and then one song called "Jai jai Maharashtra" and now this OP. Please do a radical change with yourself. :)
I really don't care what you think about me buddy. However, the new definitions of 'Bhakt' is making me laugh. I remember @Joe Shearer speaking positively about Tilak in one of his posts, so apparently by your logic, even he's a 'Bhakt'🤣.
By the way, do you even know the meaning of 'Bhakt'? It means being devoted to a cause. Even you are a Bhakt since you are devoted to communism.
Notice, I never called you a commie before.

However, the new definitions of 'Bhakt' is making me laugh.
I think calling anyone a bhakt is a mistake, one that I have made myself, and I have decided not to use that term for any Indian any more.

My temper lets me down.

I remember @Joe Shearer speaking positively about Tilak in one of his posts, so apparently by your logic, even he's a 'Bhakt'🤣.
1685029222617.jpeg

B- end caste based quotas and replace em with income based quotas
Your society is reinforcing caste based identities through these quotas
We still need caste-based quotas in India. In fact, we need to reform it such that caste-based quotas will be applicable for only 1 or 2 generations of that family.
What's currently happening is that people from lower castes are using these quotas to come out of poverty and reach a respectable income level. However, their next generations are still using it even though they are at a good level financially. Because of this, more deserving people from lower castes are not able to get those quotas since they are getting filled up.
I'm thinking that by the end of the century, India won't need any reservations for people from lower castes since the society will have radically changed by then and people in general will have reached respectable income levels regardless of caste.
Note: When I say lower castes, I don't consider them low since I don't believe in caste.

Hindu "undivided" family laws, Christian and Parsi inheritance laws, Sharia based ones which applies to muslims will ALL be done away with.

Time for some house cleaning, everyone's BS will be wiped out.

The more important one is the population control one and Modi Ji has been dropping hints/alluding to in ways subtle and not so subtle.

Apparently it's only Joe Shearer that knows everything on this forum...uhm not just in the forum but anywhere, rest everyone is ill-educated and ill-informed. Even the writer of the article is ill-educated and ill-informed
A heavy burden to bear.

What to do.

The Uniform Civil Code has been applicable in the Indian state of Goa for over 150 years now, and nobody has an issue with it. Should you wish to live in the state of Goa you have to abide by the UCC and Goans irrespective of their religion, whether Hindu, Muslim or Christian are entirely comfortable with it. I don't see why it cannot be extended to cover the rest of India.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've been hinting at it in so many posts, and you are the first guy to twig and to bring it up front.

don't care. so why do you care about what happens in India? Should India declare herself a HIndu rashtra you guys should be ok isn't it

We told you dingbats to do that right from the beginning

Separate the population because the population hates each other,, rather then risk conflict and genocide and needless death JUST SEPARATE THE POPULATIONS PROPERLY

but you morons came up with this one united India for all bullshit

JINNAH was the biggest proponent for a fair proper partition

But now that you dingbats pushed this one India for all crap

Where does this concept of some shitty Hindu rashtra come from,, if you want it then PARTITION India let the Sikhs, christians and Muslims form their own states in their own areas away from you clowns

What's currently happening is that people from lower castes are using these quotas to come out of poverty and reach a respectable income level. However, their next generations are still using it even though they are at a good level financially.
Yup, seen it up close and first hand. Family knows these very wealthy north east folk, edkum nikammay and raheez.. literally bought a BMW (3 series, but still).. on a whim and during a temper tantrum. Basically, bhot paisa hai, life sorted hai.

(Edit : They're Christians)

All got into one of the most prestigious college in India.... based on their quotas despite scoring in the 50 - 60% area because they are "ST"

all while other grade A students and genuine super bright minds who scored in the high 80s got shafted.

That’s okay. An individual can hate anyone based on religion. A state should not. Pakistan has done exactly that.

If the concept of equality is an ‘attack on Indian Muslims’, so be it.

That so be it was the basis of partition, it's why populations within India are beginning to divide

And whether it's Punjab Kashmir,Manipur,Kerala or elsewhere there is anger, hatred and division

We told you dingbats to do that right from the beginning

Separate the population because the population hates each other,, rather then risk conflict and genocide and needless death JUST SEPARATE THE POPULATIONS PROPERLY

but you morons came up with this one united India for all bullshit

JINNAH was the biggest proponent for a fair proper partition

But now that you dingbats pushed this one India for all crap

Where does this concept of some shitty Hindu rashtra come from,, if you want it then PARTITION India let the Sikhs, christians and Muslims form their own states in their own areas away from you clowns
Muslims already have.

Back
Top Bottom