What's new

No Muslim woman wants her husband to bring home 3 other wives : Assam chief minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost every widowed and divorced young women wants to get remarried.
And that also includes Hindu women.
But yes, if Hindu society wants to keep such women as a public property then its OK. Muslim societies have a very good solution for that. And we are proud of it.
How is a divorced women public property ?

Are you telling that only divorced women are 2nd or 3rd or 4rth wives ?

Your "solution" which creates physical ,societal & property disputes can continue in islamic countries but not in India anymore.

Its simple it curtails the fundamental rights of woman. It creates all kind of issues societal, property disputes, physical trauma etc.

It is ought to be banned by bringing UCC in India.

Oh I am sure these BJP cockroaches' hearts are just bleeding for Muslim women.

Need haram ho chuka hai...... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh I am sure these BJP cockroaches hearts are just bleeding for Muslim women.

Need haram ho chuka hai...... :rolleyes:
BJP do gets some muslim votes mostly from muslim women after criminalizing triple talak etc

What's wrong in addressing their real problems ?

Besides as shown in this thread all religions in various degree have polygamy ,but only muslim women don't have the right to justice.

Oh you just wish you had four wives.... :-)

Most people in the West would love it, especially if they didn't have to split their life's savings with divorced wives....

But some dysfunctional people can't cash checks with their actions which they write using their dreams.

Incapable of spreading the seed - which maybe just like the Good Lord intended. Here Darwinism and the Lord's wishes converge...
Remove your hands out of your pants Bilal, no one is interested in your threesome foursome fetish here.

Yes like I said I have yet to find any statistics on this on Google- unless you can point me in the direction of stats of these “jaded” wives / ex wives.
You're not going to find details of court cases on google unless they're sensational national interest headline grabbing ones generally.

How do I know ? from the odd lawyer and others who personally knew of such cases.

You're not going to find details of court cases on google unless they're sensational national interest headline grabbing ones generally.

How do I know ? from the odd lawyer and others who personally knew of such cases.
But surely they must have been reported or documented somewhere if it’s such a “massive” issue in India?

How is a divorced women public property ?

Are you telling that only divorced women are 2nd or 3rd or 4rth wives ?

Your "solution" which creates physical ,societal & property disputes can continue in islamic countries but not in India anymore.
Burning humans alive is a solution, right? And yes, ask a widowed or divorced woman. She will tell you the real situation on ground. I mean you can write a harvard level thesis against polygamy, but the truth is, second or third wife is also a woman, and she agrees on it.
There must be very good justification behind it.

But surely they must have been reported or documented somewhere if it’s such a “massive” issue in India?
When did I say it is massive issue ? I knew personally of one such instance involving a rather wealthy individual who had married a second time without divorcing no1 and she still lived in the same house.

Burning humans alive is a solution, right?
the practice of Sati is not only illegal but has not been in practice since.. forever.

Remove your hands out of your pants Bilal, no one is interested in your threesome foursome fetish here.

Mine is a free country unlike Modi's India. I can do what I like within the law.

Can't help you with your ED or performance problems with women - seek some help.

BE A MAN - even if you are a shrimp like this one !!

iu

I think this idiot should address first marrying women to dogs before they meddle into others demographics matters.

Don't forget some women are married off to a tree. :lol:

Mine is a free country unlike Modi's India. I can do what I like within the law.

Can't help you with your ED or performance problems with women - seek some help.

BE A MAN !!

iu

Don't forget some women are married off to a tree. :lol:
Ooh that was good

😂😂

We need to ban caste based Hindu marriages in Bangladesh. Hindu women should be allowed to choose any man of her liking from other castes/religions.
But will you allow the same for muslim women, i mean can a Muslim woman marry non muslim freely...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom