What's new

No Muslim woman wants her husband to bring home 3 other wives : Assam chief minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. One must first have 4 homes to have 4 wives. Afterall its a matter of justice and equality.

The UCC maybe the last nail in the coffin for Hinduism in India.

But will you allow the same for muslim women, i mean can a Muslim woman marry non muslim freely...??

Yes - many do in fact. There are many lady celebrities married to Hindu men as well. Although this Hindu below is not exactly a Pujari. Addicted to BBQ beef as well as fine single malt beverages....

Kolkata Filmmaker Srijit Mukherji Married Bangladeshi Actress Rafiath Rashid Mithila​

iu

Last edited:
Don't forget some women are married off to a tree. :lol:
Thanks, man learn something new each day even it is another bizarre custom.

Last edited:
BTW - this is Suhasini Haidar (former CNN-IBN anchor) - who is the daughter of the rabid Hindutva activist Subramaniam Swamy. She married an academic - Nadim Haidar, who comes from a distinguished Muslim diplomat family in India. This Hindu-Muslim marriage thing only raises eyebrows in narrow minded ghatiya Hindutva people in India. In Bangladesh no one bats an eyelash....

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Btw, no employer wants to pay her employees. But, ah, such is life.

Muslim men and women cannot married Hindu men/women.

Only exception is Muslim men with "respected" Christian/Jews women

Muslim women can only marry Muslim men

Any one do this with Hindu will be regarded making Zinah ( one of the big sins).

--------------------------

But will you allow the same for muslim women, i mean can a Muslim woman marry non muslim freely...??

Yeah they can (no law against it) but they don't. Muslim women abhor Hindu men. You see this in India itself.

Mine is a free country unlike Modi's India. I can do what I like within the law.

Can't help you with your ED or performance problems with women - seek some help.

BE A MAN - even if you are a shrimp like this one !!

iu

Don't forget some women are married off to a tree. :lol:
Please excercise your rights fully, your women are swelling our red light districts.

I am not even sure where ED comes here, and the man in the picture resembles more of a Lungideshi, albeit far less grizly to the eyes than an average Bangladeshi.

Don't worry about our customs like women marrying dogs or trees, those are just token customs that harm no one including the women, save your cattle from halala mutah et al.

Last edited:
I know a lot of non muslim women in india very much prefer protein enriched muslim love.

Please excercise your rights fully, your women are swelling our red light districts.

I am not even sure where ED comes here, and the man in the picture resembles more of a Lungideshi, albeit far less grizzly to the eyes than an average Bangladeshi.

Don't worry about our customs like women marrying dogs or trees, those are just token customs that harm no one including the women, save your cattle from halala mutah et al.

Yeah South Indians are Lungideshis now.

That is a straight double ply dhoti - not a lungi.

main-qimg-577a5459e9a949827cf9299de436ff3e-lq

Update your knowledge on the culture of your own country.

Where are the Tamils when we need them to confirm this stuff?

Why are you hindus so obsessed with Muslim women? Are your women that ugly? 🤔

Yeah South Indians are Lungideshis now.

That is a straight double ply dhoti - not a lungi.

main-qimg-577a5459e9a949827cf9299de436ff3e-lq

Update your knowledge on the culture of your own country.

Where are the Tamils when we need them to confirm this stuff?
It's neither a dhoti nor a lungi, it's a veshti. What would a pole vaulter know?

Lord Krishna had 16,108 wives.

Yes 16,108. That means the hindu gods were wrong then.

Assam chief minister Himanta Biswa Sarma must renounce Hinduism and say Lord Krisna was wrong and must be excluded from hindu gods.

Control your sanghi obsession with Muslim women
To be fair, I like all women from all over the world.

Lord Krishna had 16,108 wives.

Yes 16,108. That means the hindu gods were wrong then.

Assam chief minister Himanta Biswa Sarma must renounce Hinduism and say Lord Krisna was wrong and must be excluded from hindu gods.
It is said that Lord Krishna married all those women to protect them from a demon who was killing unmarried women. The demons name is Narakasur.
but if you think metaphorically, the meaning is much more deep.

It is said that Lord Krishna married all those women to protect them from a demon who was killing unmarried women. The demons name is Narakasur.
but if you think metaphorically, the meaning is much more deep.

Why no Uniform code for the 33 Million Gods?

Also how did women survive to tell their take, unmarried women killed by Narakasur and rest of divorced and widowed burnt at the stake.

I guess metaphorically this is the only way Indian men can force women to marry them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom