What's new

Uttarakhand to implement Uniform Civil Code

Yes anything should be available for anyone

Slaughter of cows should be allowed too along with all other animals

Hopefully "secular" government of Uttarakhand would allow it
Are you a supporter of polygamy?

aissay toh yindu yashtra nai bannay ga mittuuurrr!! bow down to Siri Modi g and his minions!

Modi is here and tomorrow he will not..

but Indians will stand together as it... nothing will be changed.. even after 7 years (Modi governance), we all eat together and work together... too much false misinformation actually but nothing much change at the ground.

Modi is here and tomorrow he will not..

but Indians will stand together as it... nothing will be changed.. even after 7 years (Modi governance), we all eat together and work together... too much false misinformation actually but nothing much change at the ground.
mitaar Modi nai toh yindu rashtra nai! majority ko muslim mukth yindu rashtra chayeh!!

Modi nai toh yogi mitttrrrunnn!

Are you a supporter of polygamy?

Please clarify for yourself on that issue in this post of mine. But you seem to be opposed on Christian morality grounds to a man having more than one wife than any human day-to-day thing.

Secular code like anyone would be allowed to eat Beef burger whenever he or she wants to?
Like in USA every state has its own freedom in certain spheres, you can enjoy your beef steaks and pork vindaloo in Goa, but not in Gujarat or Haryana.
It is illegal to convert farm land into plots in Kerala but it's perfectly legal to do so in Maharashtra.

Dehradun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami, on Thursday, announced that the government has decided to implement the Uniform Civil Code (UCC) in the state. "The state cabinet unanimously approved that a committee (of experts) will be constituted at the earliest and UCC will be implemented in the state. This will be the first state to do so," Uttarakhand CM Pushkar Singh Dhami said.

This is arguably the first major announcement by Dhami after being reelected as the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand. Implementation of UCC was one of the poll promises made by the BJP in the run-up to the Uttarakhand elections 2022.

Welcoming the move, RP Singh, national spokesperson, BJP said that 'law must be equal for all the citizens'. "Uniform Civil Code to be implemented in Uttarakhand. CM Pushkar Singh Dhami keeps his promise," Singh said in a tweet.

Quite contrary to Dhami's claims, however, Uttarakhand may not be the first state to implement the Uniform Civil Code as Goa, another BJP ruled state is currently the only state in India to have implemented UCC.

Goa has what Constitutional framers envisaged for India — a Uniform Civil Code... And I have had the great privilege of administering justice under that Code. It applies in marriage and succession, governing all Goans irrespective of religious affiliation. I have heard a lot of academic talk about the Uniform Civil Code. I would request all those intellectuals to simply come here and learn the administration of justice to know what it turns out to be,” then Chief Justice of India SA Bobde had said last year.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...-says-cm-pushkar-singh-dhami-article-90422823

Thank Allah (swt)

Dharmendra is in Punjab and Hema Malini is in UP.

Krishna travelled from Mathura to Dwarika to save his people

Hema Malini will travel from Mathura to Gurdaspur to save her marriage

:agree:

Ther is no concept ,Polygamy is polygamy , Islam just allows it.

What is wrong with Polygamy?

Hindus, Muslims, Mormons all practice it.

Like in USA every state has its own freedom in certain spheres, you can enjoy your beef steaks and pork vindaloo in Goa, but not in Gujarat or Haryana.
It is illegal to convert farm land into plots in Kerala but it's perfectly legal to do so in Maharashtra.

So whatever the shit uttarakhand is trying to implement it isn't secular in nature as you were claiming in your previous post

That was exactly what I was saying before you quoted me and came up with the lie that Uttarakhand law would be secular like west :)

Ther is no concept ,Polygamy is polygamy , Islam just allows it.

And I fully support it

5000 years old way of life would be implemented on all residents of Uttarakhand

Every dalit groom would have to ask for at least 100 policemen to ride a horse on his wedding
Will Railway tracks be declared official toilet?

Back
Top Bottom