What's new

Pakistani Travel Agents Boycott Etihad Airlines !

I feel like you’re using terms you just learned out of context for the sake of it.
It’s not a good look.

Still quoting my post for the sake of it? Now don't complain when I trim your already barren skull

He is only having fun with you, don't feel offended. :enjoy:

I was serious to begin with and firmly believe it should be the new normal

Having convenience in the mix doesn't rule out the need for respect in any alliance to thrive.

Please Articulate then, what do the Chinese respect the North Korean (state or people) for?
Since you agree it’s an alliance, the underlying respect must have some basis.
Would love to see how you see this. Because I fail to understand what you seem so confident about.

Still quoting my post for the sake of it? Now don't complain when I trim your already barren skull

Haha online threats? That’s especially pathetic.

Never mind. I forgot there’s an ignore button.

Please Articulate then, what do the Chinese respect the North Korean (state or people) for?
Since you agree it’s an alliance, the underlying respect must have some basis.
Would love to see how you see this. Because I fail to see what you seem so confident about.
Do I look like a Chinese to you? I can't tell what goes through their minds, but since you are so adamant, mind sharing how you know that the Chinese don't respect their NK counterparts?
Assuming too much on our own aren't we?

Haha online threats? That’s especially pathetic.

Never mind. I forgot there’s an ignore button.

I don't do threats it was a figure of speech chappar kanaatoo

but if you allow me the honor then it may come True Peshwa sathya Gia to

Do I look like a Chinese to you? I can't tell what goes through their minds, but since you are so adamant, mind sharing how you know that the Chinese don't respect their NK counterparts?

He's dragging it for no good reason. Apples VS oranges?

He's dragging it for no good reason. Apples VS oranges?
I know, in response to my pertinent example of Pakistan, China and UAE. He is still fixated on NK to prove something which he himself is unfamiliar with. Anyways, It's fajr time, I am off, will see you around.

Actually, the onus is on you to prove the statement “alliances are based on respect”. Your words not mine.
I didn’t make that assertion.
I actually don’t believe that one bit. You do. So prove it.
My view is China - NK alliance is based on convenience and national interest of the Chinese. Nothing more.

LMAO ……….. Here comes ARAB bashing again ………… lol did any one check the source and authenticity of news ?? And if this news is true then I want our intelligence agenesis to check (Union leader) of these so called travel agent union (who is he and for whom he is really working for) …….
Just look how some indian are jumping with joy ( 5th gen media war …… this news also part of that) ….
@The Eagle , @Dubious , @waz , @Horus
Have you guys noticed the "Ant-Arabs threads after 27th of FEB...… People can have disagreement with GoUAE but why start bashing Arabs ?? They are our brothers and allies way before internet and some "other" warriors here on PDF …… We need our friends in this difficult time …..
Trolling mood on: One suggestion , before we liberate IOK , why not we attack UAE ,,,,, just make sure all the haters here on PDF join the fight and lead the first charge ……. @Khafee , You know what to do next :cheers:

no....what you are quoting is just one form of respect.... through shared ideals, love, trust etc.... and yes it have some preconditions and can expire too.....pretty common......so you are totally wrong over there!
Then brother that is not respect.... call it in terms of need...but def not respect.

Respect doesn't come with preconditions....call me old fashioned but what you are calling respect isn't so

Not strange you were unaware till now!
I still don't believe it..respect doesn't include blaming us for all ills that befalls them. Respect won't yield false attacks and blame us.
Respect also doesn't cause one to hurt us by bullying minorities....If that is the case...maybe Israel respects us too? Suits this criteria very well

And you boycott brothers..... Lol
Not as a nation....democracy allows people of different opinions to coexist. ...what would you guys know? You got farce in the name of democracy. ...I am sure this is part and parcel of the respect @Adios Amigo was mentioning

I never asked UAE to give award to us. I only asked what help did UAE give to us in February that you were talking about in your earlier posts
O dear....how many on this thread are oblivious?
@Khafee should we educate or ignore?

Qatar isn't shelling UAE territory and killing UAE citizens. Qatar isn't threatening to attack UAE. Qatar isn't imposing curfew on a territory claimed by UAE and isn't jailing millions of population. Qatar isn't conspiring to break UAE. Qatar isn't killing muslims for shitty reasons in its own country

What makes you think you can create an equivalence between Qatar and India?
Enemies ....The equivalence is there...

Plus depends on how much you wish to read:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...rovided-Houthis-with-all-kind-of-support.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34173544

They aren't exactly friendly to each other ...

I don't know about UAE or else where, but I know about USA. I never had to stand in a separate line ever...here in US.
Do you have American passport? Might explain a lot. ..

Plus our passport zindabad

Pakistan may consider to give highest award to Iran Ayatollah Ali Khamenei . He is our Muslims Brother not Hindu Baninya

Arrogant uncle don't qoute my comments you are at my ignore list

Thank you :)

What exactly have we worked for the last check?

As for them doing more in context of Islam...that only ALLAH can know if we were ungrateful or not...HE too is watching US not just them!

I was referring to those of us who stay and work in these counties.
Because some idiots think we sit at home and we are sent a cheque every month for free.

As for what is being done by whom, Allah has clearly set some rules. What we see is enjoyment of delusion and pursuit of luxuries of the World, instead of doing what oughta be done to have a better afterlife. What has anyone of them done for Palestine except improved their relations with Israel to protect their own rule from the so called "Arab Spring".
Check the statement of the Sudanese leader, as per him he was asked to sit in the lap of Tel Aviv and there would be no trouble in his country, he refused and we all know what followed.

Back
Top Bottom