What's new

Pakistani Travel Agents Boycott Etihad Airlines !

Not respect...respect means even when you are down you will have it...

it doesnt come with an expiry date nor a condition! If it does it isnt respect!

no....what you are quoting is just one form of respect.... through shared ideals, love, trust etc.... and yes it have some preconditions and can expire too.....pretty common......so you are totally wrong over there!

indians respect us? That is news to me!

Not strange you were unaware till now!

Thats what a common man on the streets calls him...and much more then that....blatant name calling ....But thats out of hate......As a state .....your country respects them as hell.....not only for their achievements but...sheer out of fear of their power...... Thats what makes them to be respected all around the globe.... the moment they loose these factors....you will see how many friends do they have.... same is the case with india.....they hates us to the guts....but deep inside they respect us.....though never would an indian confess that to you....On the other hand ....they have got bangladesh...which they may not hate as much....but they truly dont respect them....as long as BD toes their lijne....they just might be fine...
Same is what happened in Feb ...they violated our sovereignty....In an attempt to humiliate us(to put in gen Musharrafs words)..... trying to establish the new normal....and then got the response from us...which they never expected....And suddenly all of their war hysteria changed peace mantra....thats were you re-established your respect!

You’ve obviously got the concept of how respect works, completely wrong!
There are individual Pakistanis that are respected globally for their achievements, Imran Khan being one of them for his accolades in cricket and politics.
There are countries (the entity) that are respected for their achievements, like Japan with what they’ve made of the country with their meagre resources.

But Pakistanis as a whole is not a monolithic entity.
So please correct yourself. Respect is earned. Pakistanis as a whole have no such achievements to be envious of or respected.

Don’t think even your closest allies would have such feelings of “respect” for you.

Someone else's pleasure, not mine :argh:

Nay but I damn sure know about Mr flaka

@Peshwa ganjooooooooo manjooooooo what are you doing here on a p@ki centric thread tm sy hamara yudh Hona hai tyaari kr lo bdsk

It’s called scouting lol

It’s called scouting lol

It's called having a pair and taking it to the enemy's bad land ganji saltanat

Get to the pressing matter at hand, are you going to boycott Etihad or not? If the answer is YES Dubious will call you funny, but if you say NO you will get a +ve rating from Dubious.

Are these positives negative for free? If yes then welcome welcome welcome

There are no alliances without respect. :agree:

Lot of respect for the North Koreans among the Chinese is there?

Some relationships and alliances are simply beneficial until they’re not

No need to confuse that with respect.
And I hold the same view for India and Indians.
We are useful now, in the past, no one gave a shit about India.

It's called having a pair and taking it to the enemy's bad land ganji saltanat

Are these positives negative for free? If yes then welcome welcome welcome

Understood. No need to quote me again.

Back
Top Bottom