What's new

Etihad to stop flights to and from Dhaka, good amount of money of other foreign airlines operating in Dhaka is now blocked in Bangladesh

I don't know what point you are trying to make. But going by my ignore list -which you are in, I could not care less.

For others here - we all know these laborer-class people (from any country in South Asia) have problems in South Asian air routes. Hell Indian first class passengers have issues quite often.

Some of these laborers are unkempt, smelly and bad-behaving to boot. Does not matter which country, its not as if one country in South Asia is better than another or less smellier.

And I don't know why some flight attendant is complaining (as if her opinion really matters) when this laborer-grade under class route was assigned to this woman by her bosses, probably as punishment. She'd be flying the Dubai to London route otherwise, in first class.

The reason why Emirates has these South Asian laborer-grade routes is because they make money from them. Plain and simple.

Nobody begged Emirates to come to Dhaka, they competed with other airlines and took the slots by themselves.

If she does not like flying these Emirates laborer routes (working and serving drinks to laborers) then she can quit.

For my money Emirates can quit the Dhaka route too. A dozen other gulf carriers or Biman can take up that slack.

No point in working in this low grade underpaid job and still complaining.

That is one massive cold shoulder …lol

Have some shame!!!

This is an English language forum.

If you cannot express yourself in English - go to a Bangla language forum!!

Bloody NYC taxi drivers also piss me off by starting conversations in Bangla!!!

You are a typical NYC cabbie!!!

Btw, রিপিট is not a bangla word!!!

Stop writing English words in Bangla!!!
In English there is no such word as Bangla. In English it's Bengali.

Would you just f*ck off with the Bharat Mahaan garbage? I don't call toilet flush handle and toilet door manufacturing by your

any great whoop. Low tech manufacturing that could be done anywhere in the 3rd world. Boeing manufactures parts all over the world.

The US set up HAL for you in WWII. Like everything (including Nuclear tech) that Canadian Sahib gave to you lazy f*ck bhakts. Now you bad mouth Canadian Sahib.

You are a country eight times larger than ours both economically and size-wise. But still way poorer.

Try on China for comparison and see where your bhikharee entity stands. Educate yourself. In the global scheme your Modi propaganda for mahaan is laughable.

Your entire economy survives on Gulf Arab remittances from 3rd rate Indian workers who would actually be bhikharees if not for Arab money. Any attempt at "greatness" is BS and pathetic.

I would not even point these things out - unless your bhakt idiot chest beaters tried to come here and do dhokeybaaji and lies.

We have all been to India - boasting about shupapawa doesn't cut it here.

Now stop wasting my time.
You need to read what you write. An Indian primary student's essay will have more facts and information than what you can come up with. No wonder you Bangladeshis suck at aptitude.

I know I touched a raw nerve for you to lose it. You know what, I enjoyed it!!!!

You need to read what you write. An Indian primary student's essay will have more facts and information than what you can come up with. No wonder you Bangladeshis suck at aptitude.

I know I touched a raw nerve for you to lose it. You know what, I enjoyed it!!!!

Unfortunately, Bangladesh’s education system is about Rote learning.

Poor English means they cannot leverage the full set of learning resources.

They are restricted to Bengali translations and YouTube videos of cranks.

@Bilal9 is a master of self contradiction 🤣

He will brag about BD’s GDP and in the same post he will decry BBS for inflating the GDP and export numbers.

Enough to make his head wobble!

Yeah great - the great outdoor calls for open defecation.

Don't forget your lota.

They don't need lota. They just rub sand on their bums:lol:
You and that @Bilal9 are the same guy. That dumb fvck just made an alternative to have someone agree with him and make him a moderator. Lilliput, don't worry we caught up with your shit.

I don't know what point you are trying to make. But going by my ignore list -which you are in, I could not care less.

For others here - we all know these laborer-class people (from any country in South Asia) have problems in South Asian air routes. Hell Indian first class passengers have issues quite often.

Some of these laborers are unkempt, smelly and bad-behaving to boot. Does not matter which country, its not as if one country in South Asia is better than another or less smellier.

And I don't know why some flight attendant is complaining (as if her opinion really matters) when this laborer-grade under class route was assigned to this woman by her bosses, probably as punishment. She'd be flying the Dubai to London route otherwise, in first class.

The reason why Emirates has these South Asian laborer-grade routes is because they make money from them. Plain and simple.

Nobody begged Emirates to come to Dhaka, they competed with other airlines and took the slots by themselves.

If she does not like flying these Emirates laborer routes (working and serving drinks to laborers) then she can quit.

For my money Emirates can quit the Dhaka route too. A dozen other gulf carriers or Biman can take up that slack.

No point in working in this low grade underpaid job and still complaining.

you are telling someone to give up their livelihood

@IndianLite

India is same, if not worse!

Regards

We are all in the same boat, some are better or worse in one category or another.

you are telling someone to give up their livelihood

Taking baths and having good hygiene have nothing to do with one's livelihood.

Just go under the water spout and take a bath.

Nothing mysterious about it.

@IndianLite

India is same, if not worse!

Regards

At least Indians learn English which means they can access non Indian books and journals.

They have the capacity to broaden their mind in adult life.

Your average Bangladeshi is stuck with poorly translated, limited number of, materials.

Most of them just follow internet cranks!!!

People with no background in economics giving lectures on economics!!

How many Bangladeshis have the capacity to read Krugman?

Most books make references to Greek, Roman and Bible.

How many have the capacity to understand a reference to Greek gods?

Nope! Even their bangla is the mangled variety!!!

None of them will accept these structural deficiencies!

All you get is big talk!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom