What's new

Pakistani Travel Agents Boycott Etihad Airlines !

Do you have American passport? Might explain a lot. ..

Plus our passport zindabad

I have dual now. But previously when I had only Pakistani passport, I never had to.

@waz
"If decision making goes into these shia and liberal gang not only we would've lost our Arab allies but would've played into US hands to amputate us to an extent, India can go on doing mass murder in Jammu and Kashmir while we bark and cry on social media."
source: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ons-in-occupied-kashmir.631357/#post-11702437

What is your verdict here @waz , do you want sectarianism to be promoted on this forum.

I reported that post twice and even tagged the mods. I'm surprised it still is there.

We must not support any secterian crap, not just on this forum but in anywhere in Pakistan. It will eat the country from within.

I have dual now. But previously when I had only Pakistani passport, I never had to.
When was this? I know back in early 90s it was all cool

I reported that post twice and even tagged the mods. I'm surprised it still is there.

We must not support any secterian crap, not just on this forum but in anywhere in Pakistan. It will eat the country from within.
I haven't been reading reports and I think some mod did have a look at it if not I can but when I am on from laptop....In the mobile mode it is annoying

When was this? I know back in early 90s it was all cool

I haven't been reading reports and I think some mod did have a look at it if not I can but when I am on from laptop....In the mobile mode it is annoying

Lol, back in 90's I was in mother's arms, knew nothing of world...I was in early or middle childhood age. This happened this decade and late last decade.

Back
Top Bottom