What's new

Pakistani Travel Agents Boycott Etihad Airlines !

Why the selective complaining ?

Mods can see deleted posts they will find what they are looking for ...Thank you for pointing it out...your work is greatly appreciated

Nothing personal, neither it's selective. I am astonished by the way you have moderated this thread and many others. For majority i don't really engage, it's not worth it. But i saw you going lengths for defending UAE, again your prerogative, but while undermining others' point of views. And on the top misusing your mod privileges by deleting, moving stuff that you don't like. That's against the essence of a public forum and is against free debate. Which IMO you don't have right to and i don't see you fit for this job.

If it were simple I am sure world would have actually done something for a lot of people like Palestine and Kashmir ...Each have had a 70 year struggle in silence

Pakistan has done more for both Kashmir and Palestine than UAE has done for both these regions

UAE was nothing
If Pakistanis made UAE a developed country then what is stopping them from working for Pakistan
These Arabs countries are rich only due to oil everyone knows before the discovery of oil UAE was a poor country
Pakistanis worked there only for money not due to their love for ummah or Arabs

Last edited:
Pakistan has done more for both Kashmir and Palestine than UAE has done for both these regions
It doesn't show ....

How did modified manage to bring to this? Without world sanctions no punishment no boycott nothing?

Had we done as much as you claim we could at least convince some people to boycott India like Palestinian managed to open the boycott Israel group...

If Pakistanis made UAE a developed country then what is stopping them from working for Pakistan
These Arabs countries are rich only due to oil everyone knows before the discovery of oil UAE was a poor country
If Pakistanis worked in there only for money not for the love of ummah or Arabs
And you shouldn't make such type of stupid claims at least not internet like Pakistan build UAE
Language

Nothing personal, neither it's selective. I am astonished by the way you have moderated this thread and many others. For majority i don't really engage, it's not worth it. But i saw you going lengths for defending UAE, again your prerogative, but while undermining others' point of views. And on the top misusing your mod privileges by deleting, moving stuff that you don't like. That's against the essence of a public forum and is against free debate. Which IMO you don't have right to and i don't see you fit for this job.
Thing is I haven't moderated this thread...only deleted my posts and that addressing to me...

If I really moderated it...All those with language problems would have gotten their warnings but what do you know?

Please stop chasing me around on every other thread

Time wasted on you is really wasted since you can't be taught and refuse to listen...

It doesn't show ....

How did modified manage to bring to this? Without world sanctions no punishment no boycott nothing?

Had we done as much as you claim we could at least convince some people to boycott India like Palestinian managed to open the boycott Israel group...

We have done our part unlike UAE who is awaring killers of Kashmiris and muslims

We have sacrificed our lives economy and prosperity for Kashmiris and even for Palestinians.

UAE however encouraged slaughter of muslims by awarding modi. UAE became a collaborator.

If Pakistanis worked in there only for money not for the love of ummah or Arabs
And you shouldn't make such type of stupid claims at least not internet like Pakistan build UAE
Because to build a country you can have all the workers and institutes but it takes a leader to bring the country up....It is a whole network not one man's doing nor one department's. ..
UAE had a leader and one who cared for his country equally as for his business....They reap the seeds they sow

We reap what we sow...divide on every basis...We can't even unite on the basis of Pakistan ...We can't keep aside our differences for Pakistan...heck even our so called leaders put their bank account children and personal political interest before Pakistan...that is all they are capable of leading us to

We have done our part unlike UAE who is awaring killers of Kashmiris and muslims

We have sacrificed our lives economy and prosperity for Kashmiris and even for Palestinians.

UAE however encouraged slaughter of muslims by awarding modi. UAE became a collaborator.
I am aware...This is why I have said more than once...that is between Allah and them....They will answer for it...We don't answer for another's doing ...so why go after them? Why be bothered by their doing?

You can't jump to that conclusion. ...If Indians feel that way why are you repeating it to validate their feelings?

Thing is I haven't moderated this thread...only deleted my posts and that addressing to me...

If I really moderated it...All those with language problems would have gotten their warnings but what do you know?

Please stop chasing me around on every other thread

Time wasted on you is really wasted since you can't be taught and refuse to listen..

lol, YOU quoted me. And i asked you repeatedly to not quote me:D nothing can be done about your reasoning. Indeed, it's a waste of time but the other way around.

p.s you are the mod, you can check who was chasing who... to give you a heads-up, check in ghq (the messages and thread "you" created)

lol, YOU quoted me. And i asked you repeatedly to not quote me:D nothing can be done about your reasoning. Indeed, it's a waste of time but the other way around.

p.s you are the mod, you can check who was chasing who...
Why. You mention me or shamelessly complain about me ...I have a right to clarify myself but when you drag me around coz I don't share your side of the story and drag the issue to include other members....I both as a member and a mod have to clarify myself....I could ignore you thread ban you or even ban you ....but I sent yet you keep crying foul about me...I wonder why?

Please refrain quoting me. You might have missed but you have habit of overusing your moderation privileges to push your narrative and i am not gonna waste my time to reply you on posts which you probably will delete or move to other threads.

this is from this thread.. so yeah

Why. You mention me or shamelessly complain about me ...I have a right to clarify myself but when you drag me around coz I don't share your side of the story and drag the issue to include other members....I both as a member and a mod have to clarify myself....I could ignore you thread ban you or even ban you ....but I sent yet you keep crying foul about me...I wonder why?

please put me in your ignore list, i tried putting you long ago but as per forum "staff members can't be ignored"

Please refrain quoting me. You might have missed but you have habit of overusing your moderation privileges to push your narrative and i am not gonna waste my time to reply you on posts which you probably will delete or move to other threads.
So you think by saying refrain quoting you then taking a cheap jibe makes you look innocent? Lol

Thank you for the proof I needed to show you do this!

Why you keep deleting my posts? T
I explained it in my other post if you can't afford to read...I can't help you

So you think by saying refrain quoting you then taking a cheap jibe makes you look innocent? Lol

Thank you for the proof I needed to show you do this!

Lemme end this, i told you what are my reasons to believe that your moderation is sub-par. Plus if someone disagree with you, you have habit of throwing tantrums and habit of going around nitpicking wordings to create a false impression of higher moral ground. So, i will refrain to engage you, which i was until you quoted me in this thread. And from you i ask again, not to engage me. We have difference of opinion not personal animosity, so let's end it here. Cheers!

Lemme end this, i told you what are my reasons to believe that your moderation is sub-par. Plus if someone disagree with you, you have habit of throwing tantrums and habit of going around nitpicking wordings to create a false impression of higher moral ground. So, i will refrain to engage you, which i was until you quoted me in this thread. And from you i ask again, not to engage me. We have difference of opinion not personal animosity, so let's end it here. Cheers!
Thank you for the list of accusations...It strengthens my point that you have been crying all over the forum about me repeatedly ...

Not sure what your insecurities are so be it

Thank you for the list of accusations...It strengthens my point that you have been crying all over the forum about me repeatedly ...

Not sure what your insecurities are so be it

It is for the readers to decide and judge. May be you are right may be i am. In any case... adios

@waz
"If decision making goes into these shia and liberal gang not only we would've lost our Arab allies but would've played into US hands to amputate us to an extent, India can go on doing mass murder in Jammu and Kashmir while we bark and cry on social media."
source: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ons-in-occupied-kashmir.631357/#post-11702437

Is this sort of discourse allowed on this forum? @Dubious see no problem with it. Because I can start bad mouthing Deobandis and Wahhabis for terrorism in Pakistan which will eventually lead to shit postings by people bad mouthing each others sects and promoting sectarianism, and this @Dubious person would rather like that because he didn't see any problem with it when it came to demeaning Pakistani Shias. I repeatedly told him/her to delete the post and she refused because Arabs abuse Iranis and Iranis abuse Arabs on this forum, without realizing that the post spoke of Pakistan Shias and Pakistani Shias =/= Iran.
source: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/anti-arab-is-cool-but-godforbid-anti-iran.631441/#post-11703648

What is your verdict here @waz , do you want sectarianism to be promoted on this forum.

Excellent let the boycott start!

I've had enough of that bloody Etihad as well, I mean 31 inch leg room are you kidding me? If you're over 6ft you are done for, knees in your face syndrome.

I fly with Emirates alot now, much better 32-34 inch leg room, great service.

Oh and big up Singapore airlines as well, my favourites.

Back
Top Bottom