What's new

Pakistani Travel Agents Boycott Etihad Airlines !

All the Gulf Arab Carriers exception to Qatar Airways encourage folks to fly Turkish Airlines if folks cant afford encourage them to fly PIA sadly because of the failed economic policies and foreign policies in recent decades who tired our economy to the Gulf Arab oilly sheikhs so I am not sure we can block all their operations in Pakistan

why we should close our businesses...? remember there is opportunity in every crisis.. it was dubai sheikh who bought too many spare parts after 9/11 as prices went down. India economy is going down.. their business are getting closed.. they need investment.. Gulf buying these orgs/share in them at very cheap rate. Yes but not buying they can put pressure but they chose not to or we haven't put our case forward. Plus in event of human rights violation, stance can be changed. But a mere announcement of Gulf investment will encourage locals to borrow more thus increasing more indian debts and then it will be difficult for Delhi to ignore international community and frustrating locals if investment stops.

Qatar the most anti Pakistan Arab country Qatar has very good relations with India and as per some Turkish politician Turkey and India are natural allies it means Turkey also wants to improve relations with India but problem is Turkey is irrelevant for India
Oh my, never knew these facts.

Oh my, never knew these facts.
Konsay facts
As per general Musharaf Qatar invited India to OIC and demanded to make India member of Oic but Pakistan protested about it that's why India wasn't made member of OIC

Qatar the most anti Pakistan Arab country Qatar has very good relations with India and as per some Turkish politician Turkey and India are natural allies it means Turkey also wants to improve relations with India but problem is Turkey is irrelevant for India
Dont sale your crape here-- we not blind..even they have relations with india but they dont give madels to killer Hitler modi in very sensitive times

Dont sale your crape here-- we not blind..even they have relations with india but they dont give madels to killer Hitler modi in very sensitive times
UAE giving medal to India isn't your problem UAE is a free country and isn't ghulam of Pakistan they can do anything they want

Back
Top Bottom