What's new

Pakistani Travel Agents Boycott Etihad Airlines !

Not as a nation....democracy allows people of different opinions to coexist. ...what would you guys know? You got farce in the name of democracy. ...I am sure this is part and parcel of the respect @Adios Amigo was mentioning
Oh dear,
Same citizens will be eager to get high paying jobs in Arab countries....
My country never had military dictatorship...
The last thing to happen is you calling India not having Democracy and pakistan is..

Oh dear,
Same citizens will be eager to get high paying jobs in Arab countries....
My country never had military dictatorship...
The last thing to happen is you calling India not having Democracy and pakistan is..
What you have is a farce in the name of democracy ...never said anything about dictatorship. ...what is the purpose of calling yourself democratic when you can't tolerate anything...just coz you call it democracy doesn't mean you are having one...Nazi didn't call themselves Jew killing machines now did they?

Enemies ....The equivalence is there...

Plus depends on how much you wish to read:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...rovided-Houthis-with-all-kind-of-support.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34173544

They aren't exactly friendly to each other ...

Qatar as I said is no equivalent to India. There differences with UAE and Saudi Arabia are political and might get resolved tomorrow. Same is not the case viz a viz Pakistan and India.

Anyways UAE always had far better relations with India than with Pakistan even before their relations with Qatar got screwed.

Remember it was UAE who was attending India republic day parade back in 2017? Few months after India tried to do that surgical strike drama with Pakistan after Uri attack?

There was no Qatar at that time. UAE always liked sucking up to Indians with no regards for Pakistan or Kashmir.

So cut your equivalence between Qatar and India please. UAE always liked bharati lap more.

I will installed
BT nor right now not on this thread.

Bear with me brother

I would surely wait to learn about how exactly UAE helped Pakistan in February

Thank you :)

I was referring to those of us who stay and work in these counties.
Because some idiots think we sit at home and we are sent a cheque every month for free.

As for what is being done by whom, Allah has clearly set some rules. What we see is enjoyment of delusion and pursuit of luxuries of the World, instead of doing what oughta be done to have a better afterlife. What has anyone of them done for Palestine except improved their relations with Israel to protect their own rule from the so called "Arab Spring".
Check the statement of the Sudanese leader, as per him he was asked to sit in the lap of Tel Aviv and there would be no trouble in his country, he refused and we all know what followed.
One can ask what did we do for Kashmir? I am not sure what to answer but no Muslim is doing any justice anywhere hence why my reluctance to call anyone out without seeing myself first

One can ask what did we do for Kashmir? I am not sure what to answer but no Muslim is doing any justice anywhere hence why my reluctance to call anyone out without seeing myself first

We blame others for own problems. That's the only thing we are good at.

Qatar as I said is no equivalent to India. There differences with UAE and Saudi Arabia are political and might get resolved tomorrow. Same is not the case viz a viz Pakistan and India.

Anyways UAE always had far better relations with India than with Pakistan even before their relations with Qatar got screwed.

Remember it was UAE who was attending India republic day parade back in 2017? Few months after India tried to do that surgical strike drama with Pakistan after Uri attack?

There was no Qatar at that time. UAE always liked sucking up to Indians with no regards for Pakistan or Kashmir.

So cut your equivalence between Qatar and India please. UAE always liked bharati lap more.

I would surely wait to learn about how exactly UAE helped Pakistan in February
I am not UAE spokesperson

@Khafee would be but I would refrain him from answering ...

When your country is put in Katcheri and you have to defend coz you are a citizen ...It becomes bad real quick.

As for Qatar ...sentiments...For you their fight is nothing you aren't in their shoes...For them our fight is nothing COz they are not in ours...just like no gori chamri cried any tear for Kashmir as we did for Paris and Brussels....

@Khafee would be but I would refrain him from answering ...

When your country is put in Katcheri and you have to defend coz you are a citizen ...It becomes bad real quick.

As for Qatar ...sentiments...For you their fight is nothing you aren't in their shoes...For them our fight is nothing COz they are not in ours...just like no gori chamri cried any tear for Kashmir as we did for Paris and Brussels....

It is not about being someone's shoes. It is simple show of dignity and shame which UAE rulers lack

Their love for Hindutva state of India isn't something hidden and Qatar shouldn't made a scapegoat to defend that

@cocomo as a mod I have the privilege of seeing deleted posts

Kindly mind your language!

I will installed
BT nor right now not on this thread.

Bear with me brother
Why you keep deleting my posts? The earlier post where I question your standards of dialogue, you deleted that. I posted a thread about UAE ambassador to India praising Kashmir annexation move, you moved the whole thread and merged it into an unrelated thread. Now I responded to a guy who is calling anyone who questions Arabs as un-patriotic Pakistanis (in a similar language he uses), you deleted that too. While the other day a guy blamed Pakistani Shias for deteriorating relations with Arabs and suggested that Pakistan Shias are conspiring to amputate Pakistan, you were fine with his posts.

"If decision making goes into these shia and liberal gang not only we would've lost our Arab allies but would've played into US hands to amputate us to an extent, India can go on doing mass murder in Jammu and Kashmir while we bark and cry on social media."
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ons-in-occupied-kashmir.631357/#post-11702437

You are mate, you will go to any extent to protect their image, I think you should be confined to Arab threads. I think it undermines this forum you lurking around Pakistan specific threads and targeting any Arab critical posts. Having a reasonable logical conversation is one things, Calling them Irani agents and telling them to "scram". You are mentally inept to be a mod and biased on top of it.

What you have is a farce in the name of democracy ...never said anything about dictatorship. ...what is the purpose of calling yourself democratic when you can't tolerate anything...just coz you call it democracy doesn't mean you are having one...Nazi didn't call themselves Jew killing machines now did they?

Not tolerating pakistan doesn't make is intolerant....
It's not we alone calling us democracy, world calls us world's largest democracy. It's up to Pakistan to act sane.
You can call us Nazis but it wouldn't change the ground scenario...

It is not about being someone's shoes. It is simple show of dignity and shame which UAE rulers lack

Their love for Hindutva state of India isn't something hidden and Qatar shouldn't made a scapegoat to defend that
If it were simple I am sure world would have actually done something for a lot of people like Palestine and Kashmir ...Each have had a 70 year struggle in silence

Not tolerating pakistan doesn't make is intolerant....
It's not we alone calling us democracy, world calls us world's largest democracy. It's up to Pakistan to act sane.
You can call us Nazis but it wouldn't change the ground scenario...
Who is talking about Pakistan just look out your gali

Why you keep deleting my posts? The earlier post where I question your standards of dialogue, you deleted that. I posted a thread about UAE ambassador to India praising Kashmir annexation move, you moved the whole thread and merged it into an unrelated thread. Now I responded to a guy who is calling anyone who questions Arabs as un-patriotic Pakistanis (in a similar language he uses), you deleted that too. While the other day a guy blamed Pakistani Shias for deteriorating relations with Arabs and suggested that Pakistan Shias are conspiring to amputate Pakistan, you were fine with his posts.

"If decision making goes into these shia and liberal gang not only we would've lost our Arab allies but would've played into US hands to amputate us to an extent, India can go on doing mass murder in Jammu and Kashmir while we bark and cry on social media."
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ons-in-occupied-kashmir.631357/#post-11702437

You are mate, you will go to any extent to protect their image, I think you should be confined to Arab threads. I think it undermines this forum you lurking around Pakistan specific threads and targeting any Arab critical posts. Having a reasonable logical conversation is one things, Calling them Irani agents and telling them to "scram". You are mentally inept to be a mod and biased on top of it.
Mods are not here to adhere to your low standards

@waz (welcome back) @Irfan Baloch please look into this.
Why the selective complaining ?

Mods can see deleted posts they will find what they are looking for ...Thank you for pointing it out...your work is greatly appreciated
Now I responded to a guy who is calling anyone who questions Arabs as un-patriotic Pakistanis (in a similar language he uses), you deleted that too.

I don't know about any Pakistani sacrifices for Arabs but Arabs has always helped Pakistan right now lakhs of Pakistanis are working in Arabia countries
But why would they ruin their relations with India for Pakistan Pakistani PDF members say all the time there isn't any Ummah then why should they care about oppressed Muslims when there isn't any ummah

Read history before talking about it, UAE was nothing and it was Pakistan who helped it that is why Shaikh Zayed loved Pakistan, but today's generation have not seen that and they got the launching platform already built to make UAE is today.

Pakistani pilots fought for Arabs and shoot down Israeli planes, one can write a book on what Pakistan have done for Arabs.

Even today KSA enjoy Pakistani nuclear protection as last line of defence.

While the other day a guy blamed Pakistani Shias for deteriorating relations with Arabs and suggested that Pakistan Shias are conspiring to amputate Pakistan, you were fine with his posts.
Where was I fine? Stop blaming me for all your ill divides...

You guys can't unite and others take advantage of aiming at you....For once acknowledge your own mistakes

I have never approved anything kindly stop baselessly accusing the one mod that bothers answering to your cries...I am really tired I really need to be like the other mods....

You people are so shameless you will blame anyone for all your crop just so to hide your own weaknesses!

Really tired of this chap you people keep blaming others..

I wasn't even online for a lot of the days this and last week but sure blame anyone you have a biased against

Read history before talking about it, UAE was nothing and it was Pakistan who helped it that is why Shaikh Zayed loved Pakistan, but today's generation have not seen that and they got the launching platform already built to make UAE is today.

Pakistani pilots fought for Arabs and shoot down Israeli planes, one can write a book on what Pakistan have done for Arabs.

Even today KSA enjoy Pakistani nuclear protection as last line of defence.
That is all true and each pilot was paid well...back then not just pilots everyone and anyone from Pakistan had a standard and was respected....look at our PIA ...One of the best in the world is a junkyard today...who do you and others like you wish to blame?

USE grew and moved forward ...Pakistan was paid well for each service nothing is free but where did all that money go? Why did we regress? Who is to blame for out regression? The Arabs or ourselves?

Back
Top Bottom