What's new

Most Fascinating Interview That I Have Watched

_NOBODY_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
America abandoned its strategic ally India in Afghanistan?

Gen. Tariq Khan, ex Head Pakistan's Central Command and Frontier Corps that defeated Pakistani Taliban (TTP) in a provocative interview with Dr. Moeed Pirzada (Editor GVS) explains how Washington has abandoned its ally India and its proxy Kabul regime in another shift of US politics. But he busts the myth of Afghan invincibility pointing out how both Sikhs under Maharaja Ranjit Singh and British had repeatedly defeated and humbled the rulers of Kabul. Highly informative discussion. Must watch for students of International Relations, Politics and aspirants of competitive exams like CSS, IAS and PAS.

@ghazi52 @araz @The Eagle @The Accountant @That Guy @Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Imran Khan @PAKISTANFOREVER @waz @Windjammer @WinterFangs @KaiserX @niaz @farok84 @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @MastanKhan @krash @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Cookie Monster @Bratva @VCheng @Foxtrot Alpha @Rafael @Rafi @Trango Towers @TNT @Indus Pakistan @Falcon26 @Norwegian @LeGenD @Iltutmish @notorious_eagle @Akh1112 @mingle @Dazzler @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Tipu7 @Hodor @Horus @Ark_Angel @SQ8 @Goenitz @messiach @TaimiKhan

Last edited:
explains how Washington has abandoned its ally India and its proxy Kabul regime in another shift of US politics.

What does this "abandonment" mean, actually? Has USA left India to devise its own way forward in Afghanistan? Hardly. It is only the mix of tools implementing the same policies that will be changing due to the withdrawal, that is all.

@Goenitz The interview was mind blowing, especially about the power that CPEC grants us and about giving Americans an opportunity to compete with CPEC in Pakistan. I also love how he dismantled the stupid claim that Afghanistan is the graveyard of empires.
What does this "abandonment" mean, actually? Has USA left India to devise its own way forward in Afghanistan? Hardly. It is only the mix of tools implementing the same policies that will be changing due to the withdrawal, that is all.
Kindly watch the interview from 14:00, that will give you the answer.

Gen. Tariq Khan, ex Head Pakistan's Central Command and Frontier Corps that defeated Pakistani Taliban (TTP) in a provocative interview with Dr. Moeed Pirzada (Editor GVS) explains how Washington has abandoned its ally India and its proxy Kabul regime in another shift of US politics. But he busts the myth of Afghan invincibility pointing out how both Sikhs under Maharaja Ranjit Singh and British had repeatedly defeated and humbled the rulers of Kabul. Highly informative discussion. Must watch for students of International Relations, Politics and aspirants of competitive exams like CSS, IAS and PAS.

@ghazi52 @araz @The Eagle @The Accountant @That Guy @Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Imran Khan @PAKISTANFOREVER @waz @Windjammer @WinterFangs @KaiserX @niaz @farok84 @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @MastanKhan @krash @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Cookie Monster @Bratva @VCheng @Foxtrot Alpha @Rafael @Rafi @Trango Towers @TNT @Indus Pakistan @Falcon26 @Norwegian @LeGenD @Iltutmish @notorious_eagle @Akh1112 @mingle @Dazzler @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Tipu7 @Hodor @Horus @Ark_Angel @SQ8 @Goenitz @messiach @TaimiKhan

Would have been a LOT more informative and enjoyable if Moeed Pirzada wouldn't interrupt the General so much. Let the man speak!

@Goenitz The interview was mind blowing, especially about the power that CPEC grants us and about giving Americans an opportunity to compete with CPEC in Pakistan. I also love how he dismantled the stupid claim that Afghanistan is the graveyard of empires.

I read the minutes/excerpt of this interview, I think @Bilal. posted it... anyway, lovely to watch...

I read the minutes/excerpt of this interview, I think @Bilal. posted it... anyway, lovely to watch...
Someone else posted it. But great insights in the interview. A must watch!
Would have been a LOT more informative and enjoyable if Moeed Pirzada wouldn't interrupt the General so much. Let the man speak!
Yes I saw this tendency of Moeed in other interviews also. He tends to interrupt a lot.

Someone else posted it. But great insights in the interview. A must watch!
Yeah, someone else.. i can't find it..
Anyway, Mods merge it plz
@Areesh added this

Gen's views on tribes
"We are operating amongst my own people, they are a mass of contradiction, they are murderers in their hearts, with poetry on their lips, with a brand new rifle followed by their old wife

They change a rifle but they won’t change their wives

They love music but hold musicians in contempt

They love fighting but they make very bad soldiers"
word to word correct, i would say..

I did. He is simply not making any sense, other than playing to a particular audience.

I did. He is simply not making any sense, other than playing to a particular audience.
He stated that US and India had different objectives in Afghanistan. US doesn't care what India does in Afghanistan especially after leaving the region.

He stated that US and India had different objectives in Afghanistan. US doesn't care what India does in Afghanistan especially after leaving the region.

Every nation has its own goals to pursue its own national interests, of course. However, it would be wrong to say that USA doesn't care about what India does in Afghanistan. I would dare say the USA cares deeply about what anyone does in Afghanistan, both before and after the withdrawal is complete.

Every nation has its own goals to pursue its own national interests, of course. However, it would be wrong to say that USA doesn't care about what India does in Afghanistan. I would dare say the USA cares deeply about what anyone does in Afghanistan, both before and after the withdrawal is complete.
First we have to understand what the United States can do now with Afghanistan and based on that what the United States should do now with Afghanistan.

He was the guy who took army to offensive and got rid of TTP. he commands highest respect with the Army troops, Bajwa became COAS and her retired.

First we have to understand what the United States can do now with Afghanistan and based on that what the United States should do now with Afghanistan.

I am all ears, please continue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom