What's new

Incredibly Inspiring Story

_NOBODY_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Shahbaz Story | Mini Documentary | Junaid Akram

Bringing you a highly inspirational story of consistent hard work and strength showcased by Shahbaz Ahmed and his parents, who spent their entire life selling Channay and Paye on a kiosk in Lalukhet. Through sheer dedication, they paved the way for Shahbaz to eventually study, travel abroad, and become an SEO Expert in Melbourne, Australia.

Watch Shahbaz as he narrates his life story with his father Shahzad Ahmed straight from Melbourne and Lalukhet.

@ghazi52 @araz @The Eagle @The Accountant @That Guy @Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Imran Khan @PAKISTANFOREVER @waz @Windjammer @WinterFangs @KaiserX @niaz @farok84 @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @MastanKhan @krash @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Cookie Monster @Bratva @Foxtrot Alpha @Rafael @Rafi @Trango Towers @Indus Pakistan @Falcon26 @Norwegian @LeGenD @Iltutmish @notorious_eagle @Akh1112 @mingle @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Horus @Ark_Angel @SQ8 @Goenitz @messiach @TaimiKhan @SecularNationalist @farok84 @Blacklight @Meengla @Ahmet Pasha @Dalit @ARMalik @Sainthood 101 @Zibago @Jango @untitled @Reichsmarschall @Bleek @Dual Wielder @Smoke @RescueRanger @Trango Towers @Asimzranger @FuturePAF @Imad.Khan @forcetrip @baqai @blain2 @khail007 @N.Siddiqui @kingQamaR @Wergeland @PakAlp @Khan2727 @Great Janjua @VCheng @Bleek @Sifar zero @Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Abid123

Shahbaz Ahmed and his parents, who spent their entire life selling Channay and Paye on a kiosk in Lalukhet. Through sheer dedication, they paved the way for Shahbaz to eventually study, travel abroad, and become an SEO Expert in Melbourne, Australia.

What an inspiring success story. Thank you for sharing it here.

Hah! You Tube algorithm just sent me the OP video, which I watched, and here I came to PDF and saw my named 'mentioned'! 'Great minds think alike'??!
Such an inspiring story!!
BTW, the youngens here may not know that Liaqatabad area of Karachi was called 'Lalukhet' decades ago. While I never lived there myself--I am from North Nazimabad--Lalukhet had a rather not so great reputation. The term 'Lalukheti' was a derogatory one. And one of the myths about Lalukhet was that once Zulfi Bhutto made a speech in Lalukhet but he was presented with a garland of shoes!! I don't think that actually happened but it was a 70s myth in Karachi. The Urdu Speakers hated ZAB for the most part.

The morale of this video is emphasis on education! Education! I have about 12 uncles/aunts through my marriage to an American lady. Of them, only ONE aunt's children maybe considered 'successful' in life and she is the only one who married an 'educated' husband. It is not a coincidence!!!

Back
Top Bottom