What's new

Silicon Valley – My Experiences | Faruq Ahmad

Japan controls most of the essential technologies in most advanced technologies. It was simply achieved with brainpower. Nobody can use the word brutal with them.

They relied upon American muscle and were always part of American coalition in wars.

Don't be a grade 5 er.

Japan controls most of the essential technologies in most advanced technologies. It was simply achieved with brainpower. Nobody can use the word brutal with them.

You really need to read more history:

I am not judging any one here, merely noting that no one is above brutality, only that smart ones know when, how and for how long. That is all, in the context of this thread.

You really need to read more history:

I am not judging any one here, merely noting that no one is above brutality, only that smart ones know when, how and for how long. That is all, in the context of this thread.
Japan today is as different from Japan before 1945 as I am from the African Hominids half a million years ago.

Human species who lived 500,000 years ago named as Homo bodoensis​

Species was direct ancestor of early humans in Africa and discovery has led to reassessment of epoch

Nadeem Badshah
Thu 28 Oct 2021 15.06 EDT

Researchers have announced the naming of a newly discovered species of human ancestor, Homo bodoensis.
The species lived in Africa about 500,000 years ago, during the Middle Pleistocene age, and was the direct ancestor of modern humans, according to scientists. The name bodoensis derives from a skull found in Bodo D’ar in the Awash River valley of Ethiopia.
5114.jpg

Japan today is as different from Japan before 1945 as I am from the African Hominids half a million years ago.

Of course. Just like USA of today is not the USA of twenty or fifty or two hundred years ago. Modern Japan was created by USA after WW2. Read up on that sometime.

Human species who lived 500,000 years ago named as Homo bodoensis​

Species was direct ancestor of early humans in Africa and discovery has led to reassessment of epoch

Nadeem Badshah
Thu 28 Oct 2021 15.06 EDT

Researchers have announced the naming of a newly discovered species of human ancestor, Homo bodoensis.
The species lived in Africa about 500,000 years ago, during the Middle Pleistocene age, and was the direct ancestor of modern humans, according to scientists. The name bodoensis derives from a skull found in Bodo D’ar in the Awash River valley of Ethiopia.
5114.jpg

If the Japanese conquered India in India you would not be worrying about over population :(

If the Japanese conquered India in India you would not be worrying about over population :(
Conquer sounds scary, but if there is an airborne genetic mutating factor that converts everybody into a Japanese person, I would guess most people won't mind. And lot of people may stand in line like they did for Covid vaccine.

Conquer sounds scary, but if there is an airborne genetic mutating factor that converts everybody into a Japanese person, I would guess most people won't mind. And lot of people may stand in line like they did for Covid vaccine.
it never happened. we would never know :enjoy:

it never happened. we would never know :enjoy:
Never say never. Genetic engineering today is about where electronics was in 1923 or computers in 1973. If Covid-19 can be made in a lab, a mutation factor may also be made in the lab.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom