What's new

Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan Exclusive Interview on BBC News

listened that already...
I am happy he is iterating and repeating. I don't agree with Dr Moeed thinking that IK should stop explaining. We have to keep explaining and asserting our position.

Last edited:
BBC recently was asked to be boycotted for her constant propaganda against Pakistan.

Yet here we are

Undoubtedly Imran Khan’s interview as well at his UN speech was a good one. However that is only 'Talk' without concrete results. Successive Pakistani leaders have been supporting Kashmir cause; something close to every Pakistani’s heart; at the international forums for the last 70 years but to no avail. Now even the members of the OIC turn a deaf ear to the plight of the Kashmiri Muslims. The reason being the rise of India as a global economic power since the 1990’s. Currently India with a GDP of about $2.7-trillion is the 5th largest economy of the world. Whereas Pakistan is the lowly 40th. I have seen successive Pakistani gov’ts promising the bright future to Pakistani public but except during the Ayub and the to some extent during the Musharraf era, plight of the man on the street worsened with the change of gov’t and Imran Khan’s record; whatever may be the underlying caesuras; is probably the worst of all.

I do not deny that previous Afghan regime was strongly pro-Indian and the new Taliban gov’t would be far better in this regard. However , I don’t trust the Taliban, whether Afghani or Pakistani. Taliban may promise that their soil would not be used for attacks against any other country but thus far I have seen nothing that supports this promise. For example, new Afghan regime has done nothing to kick out TTP leadership from their soil. Instead, attacks of TTP, ISIS etc against Pakistan have increased. Admittedly in my old age I have turned a cynic in my old age, primarily because I don’t believe that new Taliban are different from the old Taliban in any way. Only time will tell if I am right or wrong.

My advice to PTI gov’t is that Imran Khan should stop advocating support for the Afghan Taliban gov’t and on scandalising the previous NS & Zardari regimes. Instead concentrate on improving Pakistani publics economic well being and controlling Pakistani exponential population growth. Because action speaks louder than words. Our aim should be to self sufficient in foodstuff and have a strong economy, nothing else matters. Sadly, even after 3 years, all I hear is the diatribe against his opponents.

1632858993506.png

This interview should be highlighted on main page of pdf and circulated on twitter and facebook
The problem is explained in best possible way

listened that already...
I am happy he is iterating and repeating. I don't agree with Dr Moeed thinking that IK should stop explaining. We have to keep explaining and asserting our position.

he is following the same criteria what west do, they keep repeating same mantra again and again day and night to make people go for it. BBC, CNN which ever you pick they will do this. that is how news channel went 24 hour in the beginning.

those who think it is not how it is must know how this RSS term went viral through out the world.

just check the recent conference where hundreds of think tanks and professors from top universities participate and talk about "Dismantling Global Hindutva" conference.

Indian participants from those universities of the conference were threatened of the consequences and they participate anonymously. this conference has been reported by newspaper around the world for participants being threatened.

Undoubtedly Imran Khan’s interview as well at his UN speech was a good one. However that is only 'Talk' without concrete results. Successive Pakistani leaders have been supporting Kashmir cause; something close to every Pakistani’s heart; at the international forums for the last 70 years but to no avail. Now even the members of the OIC turn a deaf ear to the plight of the Kashmiri Muslims. The reason being the rise of India as a global economic power since the 1990’s. Currently India with a GDP of about $2.7-trillion is the 5th largest economy of the world. Whereas Pakistan is the lowly 40th. I have seen successive Pakistani gov’ts promising the bright future to Pakistani public but except during the Ayub and the to some extent during the Musharraf era, plight of the man on the street worsened with the change of gov’t and Imran Khan’s record; whatever may be the underlying caesuras; is probably the worst of all.

I do not deny that previous Afghan regime was strongly pro-Indian and the new Taliban gov’t would be far better in this regard. However , I don’t trust the Taliban, whether Afghani or Pakistani. Taliban may promise that their soil would not be used for attacks against any other country but thus far I have seen nothing that supports this promise. For example, new Afghan regime has done nothing to kick out TTP leadership from their soil. Instead, attacks of TTP, ISIS etc against Pakistan have increased. Admittedly in my old age I have turned a cynic in my old age, primarily because I don’t believe that new Taliban are different from the old Taliban in any way. Only time will tell if I am right or wrong.

My advice to PTI gov’t is that Imran Khan should stop advocating support for the Afghan Taliban gov’t and on scandalising the previous NS & Zardari regimes. Instead concentrate on improving Pakistani publics economic well being and controlling Pakistani exponential population growth. Because action speaks louder than words. Our aim should be to self sufficient in foodstuff and have a strong economy, nothing else matters. Sadly, even after 3 years, all I hear is the diatribe against his opponents.
There was zero foreign debit in ayoub turn , in musharaf golden era we have lost our most important garment industries which shifted to bangladesh and jorden ..kamal karty ho ap bhi

Back
Top Bottom