What's new

Most Fascinating Interview That I Have Watched

I am all ears, please continue.
The US has an opportunity to collaborate with the future Afghan government for the extraction of natural resources in Afghanistan, will and should the United States take this opportunity? China has already set its eyes on those minerals and rare Earth materials. To me this is the best way for the USA to build its influence in Central Asia.

Everyone should now understand why the entire gang of US, India and its cheerleaders is behaving the way it is behaving.
The US has an opportunity to collaborate with the future Afghan government for the extraction of natural resources in Afghanistan, will and should the United States take this opportunity? China has already set its eyes on those minerals and rare Earth materials. To me this is the best way for the USA to build its influence in Central Asia.

The US won't. The US is dictated by Hindustan. There is a nexus between the US and India against Pakistan/China.

Everyone should now understand why the entire gang of US, India and its cheerleaders is behaving the way it is behaving.

The US won't. The US is dictated by Hindustan. There is a nexus between the US and India against Pakistan/China.
The United States isn't being dictated by anyone. The United States only cares about its own national interest. The United States only wants to use India against China, the United States simply sees India as its pawn.

Last edited:
America abandoned its strategic ally India in Afghanistan?

Gen. Tariq Khan, ex Head Pakistan's Central Command and Frontier Corps that defeated Pakistani Taliban (TTP) in a provocative interview with Dr. Moeed Pirzada (Editor GVS) explains how Washington has abandoned its ally India and its proxy Kabul regime in another shift of US politics. But he busts the myth of Afghan invincibility pointing out how both Sikhs under Maharaja Ranjit Singh and British had repeatedly defeated and humbled the rulers of Kabul. Highly informative discussion. Must watch for students of International Relations, Politics and aspirants of competitive exams like CSS, IAS and PAS.

Good analysis.

@ghazi52 @araz @The Eagle @The Accountant @That Guy @Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Imran Khan @PAKISTANFOREVER @waz @Windjammer @WinterFangs @KaiserX @niaz @farok84 @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @MastanKhan @krash @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Cookie Monster @Bratva @VCheng @Foxtrot Alpha @Rafael @Rafi @Trango Towers @TNT @Indus Pakistan @Falcon26 @Norwegian @LeGenD @Iltutmish @notorious_eagle @Akh1112 @mingle @Dazzler @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Tipu7 @Hodor @Horus @Ark_Angel @SQ8 @Goenitz @messiach @TaimiKhan

@khansaheeb
Listen this very unorthodox interview. The Gen refute Afghanistan as graveyard of Empires and that we shd invite US to make them realised that CPEC and BRI will connect 2/3 of the world pop, Will US let China to dominate 2/3 of the world?

Gen. Tariq Khan, ex Head Pakistan's Central Command and Frontier Corps that defeated Pakistani Taliban (TTP) in a provocative interview with Dr. Moeed Pirzada (Editor GVS) explains how Washington has abandoned its ally India and its proxy Kabul regime in another shift of US politics. But he busts the myth of Afghan invincibility pointing out how both Sikhs under Maharaja Ranjit Singh and British had repeatedly defeated and humbled the rulers of Kabul. Highly informative discussion. Must watch for students of International Relations, Politics and aspirants of competitive exams like CSS, IAS and PAS.

@ghazi52 @araz @The Eagle @The Accountant @That Guy @Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Imran Khan @PAKISTANFOREVER @waz @Windjammer @WinterFangs @KaiserX @niaz @farok84 @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @MastanKhan @krash @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Cookie Monster @Bratva @VCheng @Foxtrot Alpha @Rafael @Rafi @Trango Towers @TNT @Indus Pakistan @Falcon26 @Norwegian @LeGenD @Iltutmish @notorious_eagle @Akh1112 @mingle @Dazzler @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Tipu7 @Hodor @Horus @Ark_Angel @SQ8 @Goenitz @messiach @TaimiKhan

Nope, its a part of pre planned strategic move.
The next phase will be limited attack by india in Azad Kashmir, international community will vote in General assembly, invoking artilce 17 (not security council) and will overwhelmingly ask india and Pakistan to leave Kashmir. then international forces will move in Kashmir, a direct problem for CPEC.
Remember what i am saying, give it two to three years.

The next phase will be limited attack by india in Azad Kashmir, international community will vote in General assembly, invoking artilce 17 (not security council) and will overwhelmingly ask india and Pakistan to leave Kashmir. then international forces will move in Kashmir, a direct problem for CPEC.
China has just started flexing her muscle little bit! And, India has already moved a strike corps from the Pak border to Ladakh!! I am pretty sure she will move her remaining two on the Pak borders too!! It’s just the beginning…..

Gen's views on tribes
"We are operating amongst my own people, they are a mass of contradiction, they are murderers in their hearts, with poetry on their lips, with a brand new rifle followed by their old wife

They change a rifle but they won’t change their wives

They love music but hold musicians in contempt

They love fighting but they make very bad soldiers"
word to word correct, i would say..

The Afghan nation or that particular parcel of land as I should say is a tragicomedy.

So Pakistan invading/asking Taliban for Afghan/china border will be a strategic move for the safety of CPEC plus add US in central asia equation through B3W for smooth Gilgit Kashmir jammu integration to Pakistan.
I know its over simplefied

Yes, that's the thing. Why countries think they are relevant to anything that happens in Afghanistan? Why we should do any thing? Very well said sir.
Mr Pirzada was interrupting the gentleman, and I didnt like.

Second point: TTP and Afghan Talibs are different. The TTP was supported by USA, and even our top military brass blame that on media.

And he said Afghans make bad soldiers because they are not disciplined.
Thats what I was saying in other thread and you banned me @Foxtrot Alpha

@Clutch thats the point buddy. Departments and organizations make good soldiers due to discipline.

Yes I saw this tendency of Moeed in other interviews also. He tends to interrupt a lot.

He have to cover multiple items in short time, unlike other anchors, he always have a more serious and genuine question or point of discussion after the interruption he causes. That's what I have experienced in his interviews.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom