What's new

Khalistan Declaration Day

So what did this merry band of Khalistanis did on Khalistan declaration day?

Did they cut the cake? Got stoned? or visited a nearest disco?

When you have just 500 members in your entourage, your options widen. All of these protesters could go to nearest disco and organize an on the spot gay party.

Lol,i knew that it was a sarcastic comment:p:,btw it was a good one:enjoy:.On a serious note,these Khalistani sympathizers are really stupid,they just can't digest the fact that the Indian Sikh community at large rejected their version of Khalistan which would have been a Theocracy and hence the majority of the Sikh community rejected it.These Khalistani NRIs conveniently forget the fact that the Indian Armed Forces still have a higher ratio of dedicated Sikh officers and soldiers who are utmost loyal to our Motherland:coffee:.

@Alphacharlie sir,@Abingdonboy mate,@DARIUS bro all of your opinions are seriously needed in this thread:D

Now Now Now Young-man.......

On this forum have observed Neutral and sensible Bengali Members are cleansed.

Anywase, I remember 84 so clearly, we will never forget what happened.
Bhindrawal was feed by Indira Gandhi who bit her like a snake....

But stooges of Zammen ae Mard E Mommen have caught some cronies and pushing agenda for Khalistan.That to based in Kanada....But Khalsa Takht is not in favour of any such jokers....

Also rember Sikh - Hindu Unity is like a ROCK again.

Jai Hind.

Now Now Now Young-man.......

On this forum have observed Neutral and sensible Bengali Members are cleansed.

Anywase, I remember 84 so clearly, we will never forget what happened.
Bhindrawal was feed by Indira Gandhi who bit her like a snake....

But stooges of Zammen ae Mard E Mommen have caught some cronies and pushing agenda for Khalistan.That to based in Kanada....But Khalsa Takht is not in favour of any such jokers....

Also rember Sikh - Hindu Unity is like a ROCK again.

Jai Hind.
Sir,Hindus and Sikhs are blood brothers and it saddens me everytime i read about the 1984 anti-Sikh pogrom which could have been easily avoided had Mr.Rajeev Gnadhi taken some appropriate steps at the right moment like putting a leash on the Congi cadres right after his mother's assassination.But he chose to remain indifferent to the situation and even commented that "When a big tree is uprooted,some small branches also fall"!What a pathetic excuse of a man he was just like his son Rahul Gandhi:hitwall:!!
Anyway,I consider myself as an Indian nationalist first and then a Bengali unlike some of my "Intellectual" Bengali compatriots and hence i will always oppose anti-Indian forces as long as i am alive

Yeah ..And Pakistanis are jumping up and down lol !! Khalistani movement died long ago and now only exists in the minds of some Pakistanis and Canadians.

Sir,Hindus and Sikhs are blood brothers and it saddens me everytime i read about the 1984 anti-Sikh pogrom which could have been easily avoided had Mr.Rajeev Gnadhi taken some appropriate steps at the right moment like putting a leash on the Congi cadres right after his mother's assassination.But he chose to remain indifferent to the situation and even commented that "When a big tree is uprooted,some small branches also fall"!What a pathetic excuse of a man he was just like his son Rahul Gandhi:hitwall:!!
Anyway,I consider myself as an Indian nationalist first and then a Bengali unlike some of my "Intellectual" Bengali compatriots and hence i will always oppose anti-Indian forces as long as i am alive

Gentleman - Let me shake you - Amitabh Bachan should also be indited for his Contribution.

The issue is not of justice but time Lost.....
Generation which suffered 40-50% are Over, waiting for Truth to Prevail.

This point is a Big Thorn more you probe more Pain it gives...

Interview with Boota Singh Kharoud SAD(A) on Khalistan Declaration Day and false Propaganda against Sikh Nation by Indian Media

Just few people support this movement now, people of Punjab already spit on the face of these Khalistani terrorists

Yar at least have some shame, I mean there is no comparison between Khalistan and Balochistan. You cannot diverge by simply bringing in Balochistan. Khalistan should appear on the map. Say no to Akhand Bharat oppression.
And Your contribution is off topic.
lolzz .. Just ask any Indian Sikh members here buddy. There are lots of them here and they do love their country - India more than anything else. And i have personally seen it and felt it.. And this thread is just getting more and more funnier as time passes... lolz :rofl:

Lol,i knew that it was a sarcastic comment:p:,btw it was a good one:enjoy:.On a serious note,these Khalistani sympathizers are really stupid,they just can't digest the fact that the Indian Sikh community at large rejected their version of Khalistan which would have been a Theocracy and hence the majority of the Sikh community rejected it.These Khalistani NRIs conveniently forget the fact that the Indian Armed Forces still have a higher ratio of dedicated Sikh officers and soldiers who are utmost loyal to our Motherland:coffee:.

@Alphacharlie sir,@Abingdonboy mate,@DARIUS bro all of your opinions are seriously needed in this thread:D
I generally refrain from making any comment on "KHALISTANI" threads of which most Pakistanis it seems are avid fans.But I just want to share a fact with my fellow citizens that only my ilk would be able to tell you.Do u know that the so called Khalistan movement in Canada and other places as of today is nothing else but a political lobby?Initially maybe these thugs had something genuinely crazy in mind but I could vouch for the fact that in the 21st century the only intention that these Sikh lobbies,having no intention of coming anywhere near to South Asia in the distant future have got is securing favors with their political masters in these foreign lands,now the question that comes to mind is Why the hell do they need this Khalistani issue?? Answer is simple . . . . They want an identity which is Non-Indian.Given the already existing ever so strong Indian diaspora which also includes a numerically superior Sikh community who identify themselves as Indians first could be in no way be displaced (either numerically or intellectually) by these buffoons,they had to come up with something new and innovative with which they could lobby for their own financial interests and security as minority and incidentally the entire 1984 fiasco came handy.I must say that initially tempers were running high and people were genuinely emotional about the issue but these people I refer to were enraged by what happened inside the Akal Takht and at no point of time had been Khalistan sympathizers but owing to the influence of you know who many people started to misplace their priorities.As it is the number of people joining these rallies are falling by the day as is apparent from the pics I think its high time that the 1984 perpetrators are brought to books to put an end to this hypocrisy!!

I must also add that the Punjab police have played a vital role and done a commendable job in the late 80s and the early 90s and thereafter in cleansing Punjab of this curse. Now they need to fight those drug barons running the show there.I need not say that Punjab Police even at that time comprised mainly of Sikhs!! :enjoy:

Well we gave a state of your own to Pakistan and look what happened..... No electricity, no running water, uncontrolled population growth, crime wave, kidnappings, bombings, etc etc. why don't you make yourself a model state first then that will give everyone else more confidence in their aspirations. :-)

I can guess how much you know about Pakistan. Don't feel like replying to you, just read the bold underlined sentence and imagine India you would find some sense of belonging.

lolzz .. Just ask any Indian Sikh members here buddy. There are lots of them here and they do love their country - India more than anything else. And i have personally seen it and felt it.. And this thread is just getting more and more funnier as time passes... lolz :rofl:

So............................................. keep laughing I am entitled to my opinion why would I need your Sikh members to enforce my point?

Indian Intelligence manipulating Canadian media to malign Sikhs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom