What's new

Khalistanis depict assassination of Indira Gandhi in Canada

Paitoo

Reaction score
Country
India
India has repeatedly failed to influence Canada on this subject. I think the Indian government is on the backfoot due to the large number of Indians migrating to Canada every year.

Not because of that. Its just that the Canadian side have too many Sikhs who are pro Khalsitan that are vote banks.
This was in poor taste actually even if one support or against India. But you know what - acts like these will show to the world what kind of people these are and slowly reduce sympathy to them eventually.

India has repeatedly failed to influence Canada on this subject. I think the Indian government is on the backfoot due to the large number of Indians migrating to Canada every year.

I wonder how they will react if we showed Brindanwale being killed by Indian soldiers?

How ever you look at it, it was in poor taste.

I think western countries are becoming 'everything chalta hai' zones. Freedom of expression includes freedom to depict anything now. Even an assassination.

download (56).jpeg

Yep its a freedom of expression thing. That's why we just are saying that it's in poor taste and leaving it. This is unlike the Nupur Sharma controversy where she said a few things about Muhammad which although was the case created a lot of hue and cry including some deaths. So unless you guys support Nupurs right and denounce the killings I suggest you plug your hole.

Western countries are doomed , they are importing terrorists from third world countries , very soon canada , Europe , Australia , newzealand will be full of criminals and terrorists .

I agree with freedom of expression but to depict an assassination with a bloodied mannequin was in bad taste. They (West) still to release any footage/pic of the whole Osama raid, na apni weekly school shootings ki dead kids ki release krte hain.. ye kya baat hui ?

Freedom of speech, if you believe otherwise, you're welcome to sue in Canadian courts.
Probably some insignificant proxy organization will actually sue, though to no tangible effect. I only hope that this Freedom of Expression does not become your equivalent of American 2nd Amendment, which is used to justify gun ownership, while turning a blind eye to its side effects. In the past Canadian land has been used to plot and execute terrorist attack against an Indian airliner, by these very Khalistanis. They have a safe haven in Canada and now through these kinds of parades in the open, they are tyring to mainstream the hate against India.

Yep its a freedom of expression thing. That's why we just are saying that it's in poor taste and leaving it. This is unlike the Nupur Sharma controversy where she said a few things about Muhammad which although was the case created a lot of hue and cry including some deaths. So unless you guys support Nupurs right and denounce the killings I suggest you plug your hole.
No, Nupur saga and the killing were haram, this is halal.

Each expression has a consequence be it good or bad. You have freedom of expression and if you use that freedom of expression as freedom to insult our religion know that we also have freedom of expression which includes retaliation. You can insult our religion all you want. But know we aren’t puss*es like you. Our hands are free, they aren’t tied. And we will use our free hands to freely retaliate. That retaliation can range in severity.

So in general, if you want to keep your head on your shoulders don’t dare speak ill about our religion.

No, Nupur saga and the killing were haram, this is halal.
No.
We just aren’t puss*es like you.
Our religion comes first before our lives as well.
Alhamdulillah we have the strength to reply to anyone who insults our religion.

You can freely express your self but every expression has a consequence be it good or bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom