What's new

Khalistanis depict assassination of Indira Gandhi in Canada

Indira was a manuwadi Brahman. Bhindranwale was a Sikh Jatt who was threatening Brahminism.
Her guards would have killed her even if she wasn't a Manuwadi, just as they killed Gen Vaidya, whose manuwadi leanings are unknown. Similarly, she would have opposed secessionist tendencies in any state, even if it was led by a Brahmin. The political leadership at that time was acutely aware of and sensitive to Pakistani ambition for dismembering India after their own loss of East Pakistan. Learn to give some credit to our neighbours. They aren't idiots.

Heard of IVC?
Don't portray one IVC as being representative of all of India. The communities likely oppressed by Brahminical hinduism were aboriginals, the dark skinned natives you find in every state in India from north to south and who make up a significant chunk of our population. Bhils, Santhals, Gonds etc. These are your equivalents of native Americans. They were not IVC people. These are the moolnivasis, not the Dravidians or OBCs of today.

If you say so.
👍

Why not, to many it is holy, to be revered. Mock all you want but this is the reality.

and yes, you're right about many just aimlessly wandering the streets and becoming roadkill, unfortunate, but they're trying to get it under control. India hai, apni pace se kaam hota hai.
I have a genuine question. What is this obsession with cows? I mean, in case of Muslims, the Prophet PBUH is considered the most enlightened human being (some even consider him partly divine).

Don't Hindus consider a lot of things holy and divine? Why are cows such a sensitive topic? Are they associated with some Hindu deity, maybe?

Or Is it one of those things that get blown up and turned into issues by fringe interest groups and now a lot of people's sentiment are attached to it?

@Joe Shearer @Paitoo @Krptonite (tagging the cream of the crop of Indian PDFers. but you can chime in too, @-=virus=- mian :D )

Her guards would have killed her even if she wasn't a Manuwadi, just as they killed Gen Vaidya, whose manuwadi leanings are unknown. Similarly, she would have opposed secessionist tendencies in any state, even if it was led by a Brahmin. The political leadership at that time was acutely aware of and sensitive to Pakistani ambition for dismembering India after their own loss of East Pakistan. Learn to give some credit to our neighbours. They aren't idiots.
She was killed because she got Bhindranwale killed. Bhindranwale hated Brahmans and Brahminism. He used to hold debates with Brahmans and humiliate them.

Why would Brahmans start a secessionist movement? They only make 3 percent of the total population yet they rule India. Congress & the BJP both are controlled by Brahmans. Most Civil servants, top corporate guys, journalists etc happen to be Brahman.

Don't portray one IVC as being representative of all of India. The communities likely oppressed by Brahminical hinduism were aboriginals, the dark skinned natives you find in every state in India from north to south and who make up a significant chunk of our population. Bhils, Santhals, Gonds etc. These are your equivalents of native Americans. They were not IVC people. These are the moolnivasis, not the Dravidians or OBCs of today.
Adivasis and Dravidians are closely related. They have intermixed with each other.

Many North Indians have Eurasian genes.

I have a genuine question. What is this obsession with cows? I mean, in case of Muslims, the Prophet PBUH is considered the most enlightened human being (some even consider him partly divine).

Don't Hindus consider a lot of things holy and divine? Why are cows such a sensitive topic? Are they associated with some Hindu deity, maybe?

Or Is it one of those things that get blown up and turned into issues by fringe interest groups and now a lot of people's sentiment are attached to it?

@Joe Shearer @Paitoo @Krptonite (tagging the cream of the crop of Indian PDFers. but you can chime in too, @-=virus=- mian :D )
Sahi hai, cream kroom banna bhi ni mujhe. :D

yaar, tbph, mujhe bhot deep knowledze ni hai cow ko le ke but its been long revered around these parts by most folk here. A theory says that ki waay back in the day say you have a most benevolent of creatures who provides milk etc and helps till the land so usko elevate kar dia gaya over the millennia or whatever. More helpful alive than dead, India also has very fertile soil, so no need to kill another living being, really.

Here's what I do know, the cow was not the original object of reverence, it was always the bull (we're very sexist) but change hotey raha scene.. and here we are.

Here's a couple quick reference points for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nandi_(Hinduism) <-Shiva's bull/friend

^all of this also ties into Vaishnavism and Shaivism.. Krishna being an avatar of VIshnu (who was the OG) and Shiva (who hung out with "demons" etc)

gets a bit very complicated

Nothing to do with Modi's/BJP's rise and rise either.. its been that way for a very long time.

also, kisko tag kar ra hai ? .. butler ex commie and now a fiery anti BJP liberal hai, Paitoo is a beefbaaz (like me, dgaf), Krpto ji ka nahi pata kya scene hai.

Shame manavan seems to have given up making new ids here or he'd school us (and have a proper go at me for eating it lol)

Brahmans and Brahminism. He used to hold debates with Brahmans and humiliate them.

Why would Brahmans start a secessionist movement? They only make 3 percent of the total population yet they rule India. Congress & the BJP both are controlled by Brahmans. Most Civil servants, top corporate guys, journalists etc happen to be Brahman.
@Drizzt .. we got you an ally here (unless you're an alt playing a different role)

I am not an expert on religion, but here is my understanding -

Protection of cow is a cultural practice that has taken on a religious dimension. Nothing unusual in that. In societies where religions originate, culture and religion has always been mixed. I don't think that in Hindu religion any one cow was revered which became the symbol for all cows. Interestingly there is a holy bull - Nandi, but there is no restriction on slaughter of bulls. This may indicate that there are multiple influences on religion. Some coming from mythology, some from practices - such as not killing cows because they will produce milk and offsprings. You can have one bull impregnating multiple cows, so bulls weren't that prized. Also note that the traditional cow owning communities are also politically powerful in India - Yadavs, Jats, Gujjars, Reddys, Gowdas etc and have been over centuries. If they frowned upon cow slaughter, rest of the population would follow suit. An Indian would know that cases of cow vigilantism also happen in areas where these groups are dominant.

Hinduism was competing with Buddhism and Jainism, both of which frowned upon meat eating. The priestly class in both Jainism and Buddhism had turned vegetarian and propagated the idea that humans did not need to eat meat to live healthy, and that other living beings had a right to live too. This idea was catching up then (as it is catching up again now) and the meat eating Hindu clergy found this to be disadvantageous. To keep up, they shunned meat too (and/or probably were genuinely converted to the idea of vegetarianism). Over generations, vegetarians started abhorring meat. This is natural. Once you give up eating meat, you don't want to handle it either, or even look at it. It even becomes dirty for you.

Now combine this with the existing taboo on killing cows. It becomes double sacrilege if you are a vegetarian. I have a good friend from the Gowda community, a well to do and influential man. He is staunchly opposed to cow slaughter. He says his reason is not related to religion, but the fact that the cow provides us so much that it is wrong to kill it. He has a goshala where he takes care of end-of-life cows, but safe to say, it is not enough, and not every cow owner can afford this system. Should I ridicule him for his affection towards his cows? I don't. He has every right to feel what he does. It is not a bad thought. No one is getting hurt or offended by his affection. He is also not forcing others not to sell their cows to butchers.

I understand this is not the case everywhere, and most of the people opposing cow slaughter don't even own cows. But we cannot stop someone who consumes milk from feeling grateful to the cow and not wanting it killed. This is the first step that needs addressing for a non Hindu when they see what they consider an irrational obsession with cow. What is the value of the goat that muslims sacrifice on Eid? Are you not supposed to rear it for some time, develop affection to it and then slaughter it, as a symbol that you have sacrificed something dear to you? In the case of Hindus, we don't want to sacrifice something dear to us. Different perspectives, but entirely believable. The second step is to see it as a religious belief that needs to be respected. Matters of faith cannot be argued upon using logic. Otherwise many holes can be poked into many religious beliefs of any religion.

I eat beef, not to prove a point, but because it is available, legally. It is most likely bull or oxen or buffalo, I don't know. I cannot differentiate either. If it was not available, I wouldn't raise a hue and cry about it. I however do have a beef with (pun intended) Hindus not knowing or bothering what happens to the cows, whose milk they consume all their life in some form or the other. I have written about this multiple times earlier on PDF and other social media platforms, but in short - if you want cow slaughter to stop, the dairy industry needs to be abolished. Now tell that to the Brahmins and Banias who have near monopoly on sweet shops and take pride on their 'shuddh milk products'. I don't drink milk because I can't digest it anymore. There is nothing wrong with my health. We are the only species who continue drinking milk after our initial years. It is not necessary. I am strongly in favour of abolition of this industry.

Last edited:
Yep its a freedom of expression thing. That's why we just are saying that it's in poor taste and leaving it. This is unlike the Nupur Sharma controversy where she said a few things about Muhammad which although was the case created a lot of hue and cry including some deaths. So unless you guys support Nupurs right and denounce the killings I suggest you plug your hole.

Do you have a law in India similar to the US?

Man arrested after allegedly threatening to kill George W. Bush​

Freedom of expression. If you don't like it, don't come to the West.

Freedom of speech, if you believe otherwise, you're welcome to sue in Canadian courts.

Hate Speech versus Freedom of Expression.

Where do you draw the line?

I agree with freedom of expression but to depict an assassination with a bloodied mannequin was in bad taste. They (West) still to release any footage/pic of the whole Osama raid, na apni weekly school shootings ki dead kids ki release krte hain.. ye kya baat hui ?

Congress is your enemy. I very sure you Hindu Fascists must be supporting and celebrating this event.

Darubaaz muslim bhi blasphemy k maamlai main kaat k phenk daita hai

Isi liye to keh raha hoon hindus sai compare na karo. Hindus just do this drama of vegetarianism and all that. Overwhelming hindus don't care. Cows wander on roads eating trash, getting killed by getting hit by cars etc. There are states in India where cows are killed for food. World over cows are eaten for food. No hindu cares about it

Muslims reaction on blasphemy all over the world is same. Exhibition of blasphemous cartoons in USA was attacked. Danish cartoonists who drew blasphemous caricatures were attacked in their own country. Charlie Hebdo was attacked in Paris. Salman Rushdie was attacked in USA. You yourself had attacks in India because of blasphemy

So please don't compare muslims and their sensitivity with their religion with hindu fetish of cows. There is no comparison

Well not everyone can be OPindia kind of news website. WaPo are a major name in the world and in India's case they reported what is the reality. You can't deny facts with calling them leftists and all that
You cannot say that you are more sensitive to religious belittling and hence you are allowed to be more aggressive than hindus. The whites used to think that the blacks could tolerate pain more than whites and hence justified slavery. No.
Insulting others hurts equally. Just because the reactions are of lesser intensity you cannot say that its ok to insult others.

And you contradict your stated position. For you it's ok when a muslim who does care for the rules of Islam but is alright to kill if another person does blasphemy. However if Hindus don't care for the cow because they roam on the street is it not ok for them to feel insulted if the cow is harmed??

I think there is a deeper psychological thing here. Its like saying, I can whack my son, but if a neighbour beats him I will go and fight the neighbour. It's the same thing. that's why I said the blasphemy law supporters and gaurakshaks are of the same make up.

Do you have a law in India similar to the US?

Man arrested after allegedly threatening to kill George W. Bush​

Hate Speech versus Freedom of Expression.

Where do you draw the line?

Congress is your enemy. I very sure you Hindu Fascists must be supporting and celebrating this event.
yes indeed there is a law, if you threaten to kill someone some kind of police action can be taken. that's why people who threaten with bombings are taken seriously even if 99% they are fibbing.

Last edited:
Western countries are doomed , they are importing terrorists from third world countries , very soon canada , Europe , Australia , newzealand will be full of criminals and terrorists .

agree

lots of rss hindoo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom