What's new

Khalistanis depict assassination of Indira Gandhi in Canada

really ? that's rich coming from you (lot)

mera comparison ekdum theek hai, mazhabi log, kisi bhi rang ke ho, bura bhi maan jaate hai, or fir violent bhi ho jaate hain apne mazhab ko "defend" krne k chakkar m.

I'll admit, Hindus are catching up.. but aapki lead to mashallah in cheezon ko le k... hum to anadi hain, dekh dekh ke seekh re aap se :D

Bhai hindu copy to karna chah rahai hain laikin kabhi kar nahi saktai

Us k reasons hain jo tumhain bhi pata hain. Bas yeh dramaibazi chaltai rahai gi Hinduoun ki mazhab ko laikai india main aur wahi khatam ho jaye gi

I have a genuine question. What is this obsession with cows?

Abay aisai hi drama hai. Nautaknki hai

Thousands of cows died in Gaushalas these clowns had built to protect cows. Nobody cared

They just persecute their own minority using cows as an excuse

Yeh apnai maan baap k nahi hotai. Kisi jawar ki kia auqat

Bhai hindu copy to karna chah rahai hain laikin kabhi kar nahi saktai

Us k reasons hain jo tumhain bhi pata hain. Bas yeh dramaibazi chaltai rahai gi Hinduoun ki mazhab ko laikai india main aur wahi khatam ho jaye gi
haan yaar, ek voh na.. unifying waala danda chahiye..

the word fascist comes from fastist (to fasten, tightly tie around)

"The word fascism comes from fascio, the Italian word for bundle, which in this case represents bundles of people. Its origins go back to Ancient Rome, when the fasces was a bundle of wood with an ax head, carried by leaders."

filhaal sneaky tactics... ki logon ko emotional kar ke mazhabi chashmey lagane hai, saffron waale.

aap bhi try karo, 90% kaam to already baked in hai.. aapke liye toh easy peasy hoga, faydey m rhoge ;)

They just persecute their own minority using cows as an excuse

Yeh apnai maan baap k nahi hotai. Kisi jawar ki kia auqat
Chanakya doctrine of "dekha mauka, maara chawka"

ulta bola, hum janwaron ko bhi maa baap banai k ghoom rahe hai, heh.

you kill my mum, I burn your village (with everyone inside) .. simple .. eenth ka jawab patthar se, goli ka jawaab 155mm shell se

haan yaar, ek voh na.. unifying waala danda chahiye..

the word fascist comes from fastist (to fasten, tightly tie around)

"The word fascism comes from fascio, the Italian word for bundle, which in this case represents bundles of people. Its origins go back to Ancient Rome, when the fasces was a bundle of wood with an ax head, carried by leaders."

filhaal sneaky tactics... ki logon ko emotional kar ke mazhabi chashmey lagane hai, saffron waale.

aap bhi try karo, 90% kaam to already baked in hai.. aapke liye toh easy peasy hoga, faydey m rhoge ;)

Chanakya doctrine of "dekha mauka, maara chawka"

you kill my mum, I burn your village (with everyone inside) .. simple .. eenth ka jawab patthar se, goli ka jawaab 155mm shell se

Bhai unify kar k kar bhi kia lo gai

Hinduism India sai shuru ho k wahin khatam ho jata hai. Dunya k 90% hindu India main rehtai hain

Unifiy ho k bhi kia ukhar laina hai. Ya to tum log koi global ideology hotai islam ki tarah to banda sochta bhi k yeh kuch kar lain gai. Kuch bhi nahi hona

Wohi RR chalti rahai gi k Afghanistan aur Indonesia bhi Hindu thai ab Muslim ho gaye blah blah

Bhai unify kar k kar bhi kia lo gai
kuch ni, it is and end unto itself.

ye toh "world cup jeet ke bhi kya kar lo ge ?" type ekdum xutia question hai.

Hinduism India sai shuru ho k wahin khatam ho jata hai. Dunya k 90% hindu India main rehtai hain
sahi hai

Unifiy ho k bhi kia ukhar laina hai. Ya to tum log koi global ideology hotai islam ki tarah to banda sochta bhi k yeh kuch kar lain gai. Kuch bhi nahi hona
relax maar, bhai. kuch ni karna.. bas apna ghar theek rakhna hai.. aapki tareh ni ban na, bas..

Wohi RR chalti rahai gi k Afghanistan aur Indonesia bhi Hindu thai ab Muslim ho gaye blah blah
yeh to "1998 m koi X/Y/Z match/series/final haar gaye :cry:" waali batein hai...

nobody cares anymore, we're not expansionist.. seekers still come here, and they're welcome to visit and learn but...

we here not insecure about our xhit.

abhi Eid aa rahi hai

Thousands of your mums would be slaughtered in Pakistan and BD and world over

Kuch kar saktai ho??? Nahi

Muslims to Europe main Charlie Hebdo k office bhi pohanch jatai hain

Isi liye keh raha hoon apnai aap ko Muslims sai compare na karo. Koi comparison nahi

kuch ni, it is and end unto itself.

ye toh "world cup jeet ke bhi kya kar lo ge ?" type ekdum xutia question hai.

Logical question hai

Hum muslims to kehtai hain future Islam ka hai. Global ambitions and all that

Tum kia kar lo gai? Hinduism to shure aur khatam donon India main hota hai

relax maar, bhai. kuch ni karna.. bas apna ghar theek rakhna hai.. aapki tareh ni ban na, bas..

Kar lo ghar theek. Aakhir main to ghar nai girna hi hai

nobody cares anymore

A lot of pajeets care. Tum nahi kartai hogai

we here not insecure about our xhit.

Lol

abhi Eid aa rahi hai

Thousands of your mums would be slaughtered in Pakistan and BD and world over

Kuch kar saktai ho??? Nahi

Muslims to Europe main Charlie Hebdo k office bhi pohanch jatai hain

Isi liye keh raha hoon apnai aap ko Muslims sai compare na karo. Koi comparison nahi
sahi baat hai, koi comparison hai hi nahi

bas itni si khwaisish hai k mamlat theek hote, toh aap mujhe ek-do plate bhej dayteh uski biriyani ke

Logical question hai

Hum muslims to kehtai hain future Islam ka hai. Global ambitions and all that

Tum kia kar lo gai? Hinduism to shure aur khatam donon India main hota hai
exclusive hai, humay koi shauk nahi isko failaney ka, na humay world takeover karna hai.. but good luck to musalmans anyway

Kar lo ghar theek. Aakhir main to ghar nai girna hi hai
Hindustan hai, koi bani gala ka corrupt paison waala bangla nahi

khushboo laga k aana

A lot of pajeets care. Tum nahi kartai hogai
nope, they're doing taqiyya with dharmic elements

I agree with freedom of expression but to depict an assassination with a bloodied mannequin was in bad taste. They (West) still to release any footage/pic of the whole Osama raid, na apni weekly school shootings ki dead kids ki release krte hain.. ye kya baat hui ?
Killing and raping Sikhs in Delhi was in bad taste also

Killing and raping Sikhs in Delhi was in bad taste also
doused that fire in a hurry

Manmohan Singh, Giani Zail Singh.. many others

Sikhs ka itna koi bura scene nahi hai idhar, musalmans ka hai little bit.. but Sikhs, Buddhists, Christians.. baaki sab theek hai. Day to day m musalmans ka bhi theek hi hai, sometimes shit flares up but, which is unfortunate.

you trying to justify a political assassination with your comment there ?

Sorry bro, two wrongs don't make a right.

Islam explicitly forbids us to hurt other religions' followers' sentiments.

@ProudThamizhan @Joe Shearer . surprised to see both you gentlemen agreed with the above. I don't agree with the violent response from a lot Muslims to blasphemy but what are you thinking? Will muslims making cartoons of Jesus or Indian deities make things better?
it is hard to disagree with what you say. B U T .
a non-violent response is better than a violent one.

You see, all major religions have wonderful philosophies, concepts and morals.
B U T. all of them also seem to have somehow snuck into them , pronouncements such as I am the best, I am the Only, I am the greatest, I am the Last etc etc. That builds-in into each religion an insult to or at least a derision towards all others.

It then follows that people who follow the high roads of a religion as well as those who follow the lower pronouncements - both feel holy, pure, 'God fearing' adherents. Thus conflict is built in inside the structure.

I have not said anything that you don't know. B U T. since therefore conflict is unavoidable, let us exercise that with pen artfully rather than with swords and guns violently.

doused that fire in a hurry

Manmohan Singh, Giani Zail Singh.. many others

Sikhs ka itna koi bura scene nahi hai idhar, musalmans ka hai little bit.. but Sikhs, Buddhists, Christians.. baaki sab theek hai. Day to day m musalmans ka bhi theek hi hai, sometimes shit flares up but, which is unfortunate.

you trying to justify a political assassination with your comment there ?
That change the killing of innocent Sikhs they deserve justice im no khalistani believe in untied India i was ten living near Phagwara those were horrible days both sides commited wrongs . It was orchestrated by the congress party Tytler and co im not blaming normal Indians many helped but a wrong was committed and the aftermath in Punjab many young men who did nothing were killed by the centre

That change the killing of innocent Sikhs they deserve justice im no khalistani believe in untied India i was ten living near Phagwara those were horrible days both sides commited wrongs . It was orchestrated by the congress party Tytler and co im not blaming normal Indians many helped but a wrong was committed and the aftermath in Punjab many young men who did nothing were killed by the centre
I know, heard stories from some who saw it even

a most dark chapter in our history, hota hai.. ki kran ?

I know, heard stories from some who saw it even

a most dark chapter in our history, hota hai.. ki kran ?
It was people settled vendettas by reporting people to the police as helping Khalistanis.. I said this on here years ago my masar a landowner jatt class was a comrade killed by khalistanis in front of my massi and my two cousins. Justice is needed to heal wounds they were Indian citizens normal family men living and working hard in their country's capital . To be targeted by the congress goons was shameful.
And to those men who killed my masar where does it say in our faith it is ok to kill someone because they don't agree with you? He never reported anyone everything changed in m,y state and if an incident happened near my village the police and forces from the centre would round up innocent men.

It was people settled vendettas by reporting people to the police as helping Khalistanis.. I said this on here years ago my masar a landowner jatt class was a comrade killed by khalistanis in front of my massi and my two cousins. Justice is needed to heal wounds they were Indian citizens normal family men living and working hard in their country's capital . To be targeted by the congress goons was shameful.
And to those men who killed my masar where does it say in our faith it is ok to kill someone because they don't agree with you? He never reported anyone everything changed in m,y state and if an incident happened near my village the police and forces from the centre would round up innocent men.
Sadly, there were many such.

Filhaal under control hai.. desh stable hai,.

We should be thankful, look around, fires burning everywhere.. idhar ni aag lagani,

Sadly, there were many such.

Filhaal under control hai.. desh stable hai,.

We should be thankful, look around, fires burning everywhere.. idhar ni aag lagani,
All I say is our country is made up of many faiths but each of those people are Indians and their rights should be protected and wrongs done against them punished by the law

Back
Top Bottom