What's new

Khalistanis depict assassination of Indira Gandhi in Canada

No, Nupur saga and the killing were haram, this is halal.

India has repeatedly failed to influence Canada on this subject. I think the Indian government is on the backfoot due to the large number of Indians migrating to Canada every year.

You lose moral high ground when you indulge in similar acts.

Hindu Mahasabha "Recreates" Mahatma Gandhi's Assassination In UP​

Sahi hai, cream kroom banna bhi ni mujhe. :D
You gotta understand. You are unique, mahashay. Can't be pigeonholed into a group. Aap ki category hi separate he. There's no one else in it? So, you are automatically at the top.
@Paitoo , do you concur?

yaar, tbph, mujhe bhot deep knowledze ni hai cow ko le ke but its been long revered around these parts by most folk here. A theory says that ki waay back in the day say you have a most benevolent of creatures who provides milk etc and helps till the land so usko elevate kar dia gaya over the millennia or whatever. More helpful alive than dead, India also has very fertile soil, so no need to kill another living being, really.

Here's what I do know, the cow was not the original object of reverence, it was always the bull (we're very sexist) but change hotey raha scene.. and here we are.
Yeah, bull is revered in a lot of older polytheistic religions. Also, makes sense from "tilling the land" POV.

Here's a couple quick reference points for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nandi_(Hinduism) <-Shiva's bull/friend

^all of this also ties into Vaishnavism and Shaivism.. Krishna being an avatar of VIshnu (who was the OG) and Shiva (who hung out with "demons" etc)
So there's that divine association aspect too.

gets a bit very complicated
If there is one thing I've learned, is Hinduism is as simple as jalebi :lol: (don't know if this joke is prevalent over at yours. )

Nothing to do with Modi's/BJP's rise and rise either.. its been that way for a very long time.
Didn't suggest that. But, then again. Babri masjid was before Modi or BJP were a thing too. There's always fringe groups like this. We had riots on the qadiani issue, as far back as 1953. There was a martial law (in Lahore) to quell. You'd think that those were the days when Pakistan's rulers openly drank alcohol in parties and TLP types only came to prominence today.

also, kisko tag kar ra hai ? .. butler ex commie and now a fiery anti BJP liberal hai,
I've found him neutral and well-learned, when talking about hinduism (as opposed to hindutva). Not that I would know someone said made up things about hinduism, but itna distrust bhi acha nhi.

Paitoo is a beefbaaz (like me, dgaf), Krpto ji ka nahi pata kya scene hai.
ngl, I confused @Paitoo ji for @Krptonite , at first when he changed the name (didn't see his signature), because I remember seeing Kryptonite's posts occasionally back when I started reading on this forum and I find them both very sensible and balanced posters. So, they are both the "A" category of Indian posters in my book.

Shame manavan seems to have given up making new ids here or he'd school us (and have a proper go at me for eating it lol)
You seem overawed by this character. I trust your judgement but if he was the guy making all those duplicate ID's last winters, I speak for most people here that he won't be missed.

Most Sikhs living abroad are neither Khalistanis or Indian nationalist. I think by now, a good chunk of them are aware that the Khalistani types are a bunch of lunatics who channel most of their funds to buy drugs in the name of a freedom struggle.

bull is revered in a lot of older polytheistic religions.

So there's that divine association aspect too.

It is a "pagan" tradition, albiet a pretty rare yet legit? one.. sacrificing it is also a thing. Happens here too, but as you can well imagine, it is not very widespread at all. :P

If there is one thing I've learned, is Hinduism is as simple as jalebi :lol: (don't know if this joke is prevalent over at yours. )
Nobody has any idea, there's some commonality of course but most families/tribes/regions mostly do their own flavour of whatever said thing lol. Bengalis are huge on Durga pooja, in Maha its all Ganesh Ji and uniquely Marathi stuff that goes with it, there's a Murugan? in the south.. its nuts :lol: impossible to keep up with it.

Which is why I miss LM, that man knew all of it, authoritatively.. he was/is Mr Hindu (took it all super srsly)

Exactly, what is happening here is hate "speech" or its equivalent. No one wants to mock anyone else unless there is a provocation. It could happen either ways.

They have a right to enter Pak created as home for Indian Muslims. No choice our have

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah in 1947,, not now

Pakistan is ONLY for Pakistani citizens,, sure we hate hindus the most but we really hate all Indians,, no one is going to take anyone just because India is a communal shithole

There are 250 million Indian Muslims they have their own areas even states like Kashmir

Sikhs have Punjab for Khalistan

Whether you like it or not partition is ALREADY happening because people are beginning to move to their own areas

You spread shit about some Hindu Rashtra and don't think hundreds of millions of other Indians won't safeguard themselves by creating and asking for their own areas in their own land

when will west learn this is what happens when you just let "anybody" in

I have a genuine question. What is this obsession with cows? I mean, in case of Muslims, the Prophet PBUH is considered the most enlightened human being (some even consider him partly divine).
This was a development of the early mediaeval ages, as, in classical times, there was absolutely no taboo against eating beef; the Rg Veda contains references to it, and it isn't possible to go further back into proto-history than that. However, as the migrants spread through the Ganges Delta, the Doab, they displaced some of the original hunter-gatherers, who got reported in their fables and myths as dark creatures lurking in the forests who were not always safe company. They also began to clear the thick forests and start cultivating the very fertile land - this is when they added the fire-god Agni to their pantheon. This was also the period when they found they could not plough with one, or even two cattle (oxen) to pull their ploughs through the thick, loamy soil, and this was the period when there was a taboo on oxen, thence to the cow.

A cult grew around the cow, and in various forms, she turned out to be magical, capable of granting any wish, capable of guarding her guardian of the moment, and so on.

That was one origin-myth.

Western countries are doomed , they are importing terrorists from third world countries , very soon canada , Europe , Australia , newzealand will be full of criminals and terrorists .

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. The Hindu extremists are stealthily emigrating to the West in droves

Attachments

• IMG_1923.jpeg
    IMG_1923.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 21
So no credible sources? That's what I thought.
Go check Google...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah in 1947,, not now

Pakistan is ONLY for Pakistani citizens,, sure we hate hindus the most but we really hate all Indians,, no one is going to take anyone just because India is a communal shithole

There are 250 million Indian Muslims they have their own areas even states like Kashmir

Sikhs have Punjab for Khalistan

Whether you like it or not partition is ALREADY happening because people are beginning to move to their own areas

You spread shit about some Hindu Rashtra and don't think hundreds of millions of other Indians won't safeguard themselves by creating and asking for their own areas in their own land
Lol only PTI behinds are being partitioned now.
Khalistan with Lahore as capital I guess

That's it, more or less.

BTW a number of Hindus eat beef; it is nowhere as sacrosanct as it used to be.
I am hindu , I eat beef , mutton , chicken , sea food in America . Only certain breed of Gir cow of India are considered sacred which should be avoided by hindus .outside India hindus can eat beef , new generation of hindus are not feeling any pressure about not eating beef .

Last edited:
I am hindu , I eat beef , mutton , chicken , sea food in America . Only certain breed of Gir cow of India are considered sacred which should be avoided by hindus .outside India hindus can eat beef .
Personally, while I retain the right to eat everything, I am increasingly vegetarian.

The thought of slaughtering life to eat is increasingly difficult to handle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom