What's new

Khalistanis depict assassination of Indira Gandhi in Canada

Also about Muhammad and Islam.

Mocking Islam is fair game in the eyes of neo-liberals, cupcake. That was my whole point.

It's the Jews, fags, and Blacks where they get their panties in a twist.

There's a reason 'freedom of expression' and 'hate speech' coexist, heh! What caters to their agenda if freedom, what doesn't is pure hate.

Just take all of them.. who is stopping you

Why would Pakistan take Indians🤣🤣🤣🤣

India needs partition,, the population DESPISES each other

As much as I hate hindus,, Indians hate each other MORE

Different people's, different, faith's, different histories, different heros and villains
Just like Jinnah said

Those people have their own homes and lands they have a right to declare independence,

You want some Hindu Rashtra,, well they want a khalistan, Muslim state and Christian country

Is that a new type of noodle in the market ?
When it comes to discussing serious issues you always resort to Trolling.

Why don't you just agree that Brahmans are the most evil people in the world? Even Worse than Nazis or Mongols.

Even beef eating non practising Brahmans like yourself don't accept that fact

Mocking Islam is fair game in the eyes of neo-liberals, cupcake. That was my whole point.

It's the Jews, fags, and Blacks where they get their panties in a twist.

There's a reason 'freedom of expression' and 'hate speech' coexist, heh! What caters to their agenda if freedom, what doesn't is pure hate.
Exactly, what is happening here is hate "speech" or its equivalent. No one wants to mock anyone else unless there is a provocation. It could happen either ways.

Why would Pakistan take Indians🤣🤣🤣🤣

India needs partition,, the population DESPISES each other

As much as I hate hindus,, Indians hate each other MORE

Different people's, different, faith's, different histories, different heros and villains
Just like Jinnah said

Those people have their own homes and lands they have a right to declare independence,

You want some Hindu Rashtra,, well they want a khalistan, Muslim state and Christian country
They have a right to enter Pak created as home for Indian Muslims. No choice our have

They do, just take my word on it, k ?

Haan, delicious to hai, agree.

Na, usual lefty suspects:

Foreign Policy guy : Steven Zhou is an investigative journalist based in Toronto focusing on national security and far-right issues.

and other leftists in WaPo, hiding behind the "editorial board" tag.

They care about cows only when they have to lynch a muslim for it. other than that cows don't matter for hindus

You can be in denial as much as you want to. Calling others leftists and all that. The facts are very much easy to understand even for outsiders like me

The tailor in Rajasthan, the doctor in Maharashtra and one or 2 more.

What's random murder all over India got to do with Nupur Sharma? Was the tailor Ms. Sharma's sibling? The doctor Ms. Sharma's lover perhaps?

What's random murder all over India got to do with Nupur Sharma? Was the tailor Ms. Sharma's sibling? The doctor Ms. Sharma's lover perhaps?
No, he and the doctor had supported free speech made by Nupur

They care about cows only when they have to lynch a muslim for it. other than that cows don't matter for hindus

You can be in denial as much as you want to. Calling others leftists and all that. The facts are very much easy to understand even for outsiders like me
It's DDespicablethat these guys kill in the name of cow protection. These guys must be taken to task. No 2 ways about it.

Like I said, they do, to what is probably a big majority, but not to all. aapke wahan atheists and darubaaz musalmans nahi hai kya ?

some sikhs smoke, some muslims drink, some hindus eat beef.. in the US, some republicans are gay, some muslims are republican, some christians are atheists.. it goes on.

They are, wapo is very left leaning. they were constantly having a go at Trump during his term. In fact they're always having a go at all right winger leaders across the world.

When it comes to discussing serious issues you always resort to Trolling.

Why don't you just agree that Brahmans are the most evil people in the world? Even Worse than Nazis or Mongols.

Even beef eating non practising Brahmans like yourself don't accept that fact

You wrote about evil Brahmins in a thread about Khalistanis celebrating Indira Gandhi's assassination. So what is the context I am supposed to get from this? I am assuming there is none. So trolling is what will happen.

Yep, Brahmins have been pretty bad historically with the caste system and all. Then with the whole nexus with Kshatriyas to keep lower castes in control. Not denying it. But to use superlatives like 'most evil people' requires more study, evidence and context, none of which can be made available in an honest manner. I see close parallels with the occupation of America by Europeans and the treatment of natives - Locals are seen as violent savages, who need civilizing. In this exercise I am a little vary of completely buying into the Hollywood kind of narrative which always puts the natives as noble and incapable of any wrongdoing. The reality is probably somewhere in between. Same in India. There is no reason to believe that before Brahmins came on to the scene India was a role model civilization. Lack of cunning due to lack of exposure to ways of the world doesn't necessarily mean you are incorruptible. It's just a matter of timing. Brahmins had a headstart. It could have been anyone.

I know the issue is not just about caste, but can be applied to other areas of life, like control over media, politics etc, but this has already diluted. There has been anti upper caste narrative in both for a very long time now. The point is whether you want to look forward or backward. My accepting it is immaterial. It is you who have to decide what path you want to take. Unless you are an activist, the matter is only of intellectual value. The realisation that Brahmins are evil (whether at an individual level, or a national level), is of little consequence until there is an action plan after it. What is that action plan? Rewrite history to include Brahmin atrocities? Disenfranchise Brahmins? Exterminate them? Exclude them from employment? Or just an apology? What exactly?

Like I said, they do, to what is probably a big majority, but not to all. aapke wahan atheists and darubaaz musalmans nahi hai kya ?

Darubaaz muslim bhi blasphemy k maamlai main kaat k phenk daita hai

Isi liye to keh raha hoon hindus sai compare na karo. Hindus just do this drama of vegetarianism and all that. Overwhelming hindus don't care. Cows wander on roads eating trash, getting killed by getting hit by cars etc. There are states in India where cows are killed for food. World over cows are eaten for food. No hindu cares about it

Muslims reaction on blasphemy all over the world is same. Exhibition of blasphemous cartoons in USA was attacked. Danish cartoonists who drew blasphemous caricatures were attacked in their own country. Charlie Hebdo was attacked in Paris. Salman Rushdie was attacked in USA. You yourself had attacks in India because of blasphemy

So please don't compare muslims and their sensitivity with their religion with hindu fetish of cows. There is no comparison

They are, wapo is very left leaning. they were constantly having a go at Trump during his term. In fact they're always having a go at all right winger leaders across the world.

Well not everyone can be OPindia kind of news website. WaPo are a major name in the world and in India's case they reported what is the reality. You can't deny facts with calling them leftists and all that

Not celebratory ones but afaik.

Some years ago there was some shooting an effigy of gandhi by the hindu mahasabha lol

even fascist supremo Modi Zi condemned it.
That's the one I was referring to. Surprised there aren't more.

That's in bad taste as well if it was done to provoke. But if for eg a school.play shows it the context is not to provoke. Eg in the movie Gandhi.
This is the one. Context is pretty clear. But, seems it was a one off.

Not celebratory ones but afaik.

Some years ago there was some shooting an effigy of gandhi by the hindu mahasabha lol

even fascist supremo Modi Zi condemned it.

So please don't compare muslims and their sensitivity with their religion with hindu fetish of cows. There is no comparison
Why not, to many it is holy, to be revered. Mock all you want but this is the reality.

and yes, you're right about many just aimlessly wandering the streets and becoming roadkill, unfortunate, but they're trying to get it under control. India hai, apni pace se kaam hota hai.

Well not everyone can be OPindia kind of news website. WaPo are a major name in the world and in India's case they reported what is the reality. You can't deny facts with calling them leftists and all that
I stated a fact, didn't deny anything. Go ask some neutral Amrikis, they'll tell you as much.

That's the one I was referring to. Surprised there aren't more.
Fringe group with very little to no traction at all among the masses. Don't you have radical preachers spouting some inflammatory nonsense or the other there ?

US m bhi hain is type k log.. in fact har jageh milenge except for commie China or DPRK etc where people aren't allowed to air their views, or its gulag time. (my inner fascist kinda likes that even lol)

Last edited:
Why not, to many it is holy, to be revered. Mock all you want but this is the reality.

Bhai holy honai sai kuch nahi hota. Reality dekho

Tumhara comparison hi ghalat hai. Aur tumhain bhi pata hai is baat ka

I stated a fact, didn't deny anything. Go ask some neutral Amrikis, they'll tell you as much.

Republicans would hate WaPo or CNN. That doesn't mean their analysis about India are flawed. That is no logic

Bhai holy honai sai kuch nahi hota. Reality dekho
really ? that's rich coming from you (lot)

Tumhara comparison hi ghalat hai. Aur tumhain bhi pata hai is baat ka
mera comparison ekdum theek hai, mazhabi log, kisi bhi rang ke ho, bura bhi maan jaate hai, or fir violent bhi ho jaate hain apne mazhab ko "defend" krne k chakkar m.

I'll admit, Hindus are catching up.. but aapki lead to mashallah in cheezon ko le k... hum to anadi hain, dekh dekh ke seekh re aap se :D

You wrote about evil Brahmins in a thread about Khalistanis celebrating Indira Gandhi's assassination. So what is the context I am supposed to get from this? I am assuming there is none. So trolling is what will happen.
Indira was a manuwadi Brahman. Bhindranwale was a Sikh Jatt who was threatening Brahminism.
There is no reason to believe that before Brahmins came on to the scene India was a role model civilization.
Heard of IVC?
Exterminate them?
If you say so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom