What's new

Khalistan Declaration Day

manlion

Reaction score
Today is 29th anniversary of Khalistan Declaration Day. Salute to great martyrs of Freedom

1907662_10153249355247920_8182205433666504302_n.jpg

yes please, Can you give nankana sahib back to them.

They come freely to visit their holy places, and return happy. So come again with a genuine reason :D

give your pakistani panjab area(including Lahore) to them..

I believe we were not the ones to destroy their temple, and rape their women. Look in the mirror and say "Shame on me". :D

They did a struggle against oppression and deserve a free state. I support their cause "Jiay Khalistan"

They come freely to visit their holy places, and return happy. So come again with a genuine reason :D

I believe we were not the ones to destroy their temple, and rape their women. Look in the mirror and say "Shame on me". :D

They did a struggle against oppression and deserve a free state. I support their cause "Jiay Khalistan"

Please vacate the land of Maharaja Ranjit Singh.Practice what you preach.

Where is struggle, rapes, killings, torture, desecration of holy places to claim these lands? You know where? In India. :D

Give them their rights, they deserve a free land, a land without oppression.

Ohh.. now there are hidden clauses and got up cases ? Your unconditional love for Khalistan seems to be fading away a bit too soon. We did not say we support them, you did. So, let the 'doing' part kick in as well.
Or is it the usual Pakistani thing, "All show no go".

Start it soon.

Why? Is there some internal deadline you are working to which I should know about?

We are in a holding pattern in J&K. Sad for the populace, because while we are, they cannot move ahead.

They need to see and realize for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom