What's new

Indian police arrest Khalistan leader Amritpal Singh - Radio Pakistan - April 2023 .

Pakistan Ka Beta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian police arrest Khalistan leader Amritpal Singh

April 23, 2023
1933930131682228227.jpg

Indian police have arrested the Khalistan leader Amritpal Singh in Rode village of Moga district of Punjab.
He is being shifted to Indian state Assam’s Dibrugarh, where eight of Khalistan leaders are already being held under the draconian law National Security Act.
Rode is the native village of Khalistan leader, Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. Amritpal was the follower of the Bhindranwale.

Jain, Gujarati and Marwadi scammers who have looted trillions are roaming freely.

A tiktok Khalistani with hundreds of teenage and drug addicts followers is not allowed to flee.

Bhakts asking for Hindu Rashtra is okay.

Jatt Sikhs asking for Sikh Rashtra is not okay.

@NagaBaba
yesss.. I was just reading this whilst on the throne on the phone !

hindu rashtra is already here.. ki fark paenda, de facto toh hai hi.. kisi din de jure di chepi bhi pael denge saali bharat maata pe ;)

jai to the sri to the motherfukn' RAM.. boom.. take that, khalistanee 🤟

kcsbts0o_amritpal-singh-surrender_650x400_23_April_23.jpg

yesss.. I was just reading this whilst on the throne on the phone !

hindu rashtra is already here.. ki fark paenda, de facto toh hai hi.. kisi din de jure di chepi bhi pael denge saali bharat maata pe ;)

jai to the sri to the motherfukn' RAM.. boom.. take that, khalistanee 🤟

kcsbts0o_amritpal-singh-surrender_650x400_23_April_23.jpg

Hindu Rashtra toh ek Bahana , Bania Brahman Rashtra toh banana hai

I've seen this comment in the comment sections of different Indian news channels.

What are you talking about?
Criminals getting encountered on UP highways, Vikas Dubey and Asad Ahmed were notorious gangsters who were killed in Police encounters on highways. It became a meme with Vikas Dubey encounter and it became a belief with the encounter happened recently with Asad.

Good thing he got arrested. Its just political stunt to get some votes.
No1 in punjab follows this idiot , who is serious about his future. Mostly Uneducated are with him cause there's some money in it. And believe me he's getting money from many parties.
Punjabi sikh community have decided to send thier kids out of India. And majority are focused on that. I seriously doubt any parent wants thier kids involved in militancy and ruin thier future.

Good thing he got arrested. Its just political stunt to get some votes.
No1 in punjab follows this idiot , who is serious about his future. Mostly Uneducated are with him cause there's some money in it. And believe me he's getting money from many parties.
Punjabi sikh community have decided to send thier kids out of India. And majority are focused on that. I seriously doubt any parent wants thier kids involved in militancy and ruin thier future.
In Foreign countries many are supporting him too .

Back
Top Bottom