What's new

India arrests 78 in ongoing manhunt for Sikh leader

I hope you realize that LAW AND ORDER is a STATE SUBJECT.

And punjab is ruled by the AAM party who got into power with the help of khalistani supporters and which was set up initially with funds from khalistani supporters. And nobody in their right mind would call this punjab govt. a "hypernationalist" govt. :lol:

Punjab govt. made a spectacle of this by design, not by accident.

And this is the picture of this "little known leader" ATTACKING a police station and forcing them to withdraw cases on his partner and releasing him from jail.
'
23asr-sikh_separatist_leader_amritpals_supporters_clash_with_cops_at_ajnala_in_amritsar-13-sixteen_nine.jpg
9ld7jp2lhoxEpJ_j.jpg

Abey bhaktard, take your conspiracy theories and shove them up your cow's *** :lol:. No one in the right mind would think there is any law and order in India or that states have any power wrt the centre :lol:. When elected officials from opposition are being dragged to jail by ED and CBI raids, the situation of law and order and power of states becomes apparent in this banana republic. An entire state(J&K) was wiped out overnight by someone's diktat, so chutiye, you can keep your cowurine fueled ramblings to yourself and stop allcapping your words like an idiot.

This entire affair was made a spectacle by the centre's heavy handedness, state govt had nothing to do with it.

Abey bhaktard, take your conspiracy theories and shove them up your cow's *** :lol:. No one in the right mind would think there is any law and order in India or that states have any power wrt the centre :lol:. When elected officials from opposition are being dragged to jail by ED and CBI raids, the situation of law and order and power of states becomes apparent in this banana republic. An entire state(J&K) was wiped out overnight by someone's diktat, so chutiye, you can keep your cowurine fueled ramblings to yourself and stop allcapping your words like an idiot.

This entire affair was made a spectacle by the centre, state govt had nothing to do with it.

LOL. Looks like I stepped on some khalistani toes :lol:

So did you vote for khalistan in Canada ? :lol:

He was doing nothing except giving some stupid hate speeches and barely had any supporters, but just as would be expected from a 24/7 pararanoid low confidence hypernationalistic govt, they sent out a few hundred cops to arrest him and gave him the attention he was looking for. What's more, the morons cut off internet in a perfectly normal state giving the impression like its under a siege or warzone.

Can't believe how people never learn from history, even that Bhindranwale guy was a lightweight nobody with barely any supporters, until their holiest temple was stormed to arrest him, and from nobody he became a martyr.

Like maybe a jeep should have been sent out to arrest this guy instead of a national manhunt and internet blackout.

The way to counter drug and weapon smuggling is through providing the local population with incentives. Pay kids Rs 10,000 if they manage to shoot down a drone

They are already doing it on a smaller scale, awarding police teams Rs 50,000(overkill) for bringing down a drone, with great effect.
what if I tell you that the drug bijnus is run by none other than your police and sainiks?

anyway nevermind, he could have been arrested easily at home without this pulwama drama part deux

Last edited:
LOL. Looks like I stepped on some khalistani toes :lol:

So did you vote for khalistan in Canada ? :lol:

Nah, the only thing you stepped on was some fresh gobar that your cow just laid, now you can proceed to drink its mutra :lol:

what if I tell you that the drug bijnus is run by none other than your police and sainiks?

anyway nevermind, he could have been arrested easily at hom without this pulwama drama part deux

Its is not run by them, but obviously, many cops and soldiers are probably involved. it is impossible for any drug business to thrive anywhere without local politicians patronage, bribed cops and soldiers, thats true all over the world, whether its miami or mexico or colombia or India./

I hope you realize that LAW AND ORDER is a STATE SUBJECT.

And punjab is ruled by the AAM party who got into power with the help of khalistani supporters and which was set up initially with funds from khalistani supporters. And nobody in their right mind would call this punjab govt. a "hypernationalist" govt. :lol:

Punjab govt. made a spectacle of this by design, not by accident.

And this is the picture of this "little known leader" ATTACKING a police station and forcing them to withdraw cases on his partner and releasing him from jail.
'
23asr-sikh_separatist_leader_amritpals_supporters_clash_with_cops_at_ajnala_in_amritsar-13-sixteen_nine.jpg
9ld7jp2lhoxEpJ_j.jpg
is this my long-lost buddy Hecig resurrected? if so what was the point in banning him?

LOL at khalistani frustration.

I am really enjoying your frustration and hate. Do keep it up and continue to entertain us. :lol:

Gandu, you are the one entertaining me, your earlier account Libexter, Hecig etc etc used to run after me like a dog in a similar manner and i never threw them a bone, you are mesmerized by me :rofl:. Now thats my last reply to you, go back to molesting your cows

is this my long-lost buddy Hecig resurrected? if so what was the point in banning him?

Somebody calling me Manvan, somebody calling me Hecig, somebody calling me a sanghi. Why don't you guys make up your mind and fix on one name ? Which BTW I already have.

Gandu, you are the one entertaining me, your earlier account Libexter, Hecig etc etc used to run after me like a dog in a similar manner and i never threw them a bone, you are mesmerized by me :rofl:. Now thats my last reply to you, go back to molesting your cows

wow. Now I have a 3rd name. I am sure as I continue to frustrate you, more allegations will come. I am totally enjoying this :lol:

BTW does the term "gandu" and "dog" and "molesting cows" earn you a ban ? I am certainly reporting this.

Somebody calling me Manvan, somebody calling me Hecig, somebody calling me a sanghi. Why don't you guys make up your mind and fix on one name ? Which BTW I already have.
my lil ole excel book is never completely wrong it says you picked up where hecig left-off

Pakistani folks are having chhoti chhoti khushiya jo do char din tak rahti hai.
you must be the most retarded person on the web I've ever come across. no sane Pakistani would be having any khushi over the fake drama. it will be used like that pulwama fraud/black-op to attack Pakistan.

if you do, gods save you because there is no retard e ahzam moron khan to save you this time. by the time Amreeka arrives to aide you it will already be too late

(bin laden is a muslim name).
Bin Laden is Arab name. Non Arab Muslims typically do not prefix their names with Bin- or Al-. Very rarely I come across someone like that. Hebrew/Jewish Suleiman/Solomon is far more of a Muslim name than Bin Laden since he was a Prophet.

Back
Top Bottom