What's new

India arrests 78 in ongoing manhunt for Sikh leader

Bin Laden is Arab name. Non Arab Muslims typically do not prefix their names with Bin- or Al-. Very rarely I come across someone like that. Hebrew/Jewish Suleiman/Solomon is far more of a Muslim name than Bin Laden since he was a Prophet.
don't try to be too clever, all Pakistanis (except some Catholics, all hindu/sikhs) use arab names, instead of bin they use wald.

on top of that some ignorant ones as well as wannabe arabs use bin/bint too as well as um, abi abu and more

you must be the most retarded person on the web I've ever come across. no sane Pakistani would be having any khushi over the fake drama. it will be used like that pulwama fraud/black-op to attack Pakistan.

if you do, gods save you because there is no retard e ahzam moron khan to save you this time. by the time Amreeka arrives to aide you it will already be too late

Dreams on - and I could only give my best wishes to you.

Is this an Ehsanullah Ehsan moment for the Indian establishment?

Is this an Ehsanullah Ehsan moment for the Indian establishment?

No, this is capture a fugitive criminal moment for punjab government.

A 10th pass criminal who thought he could become a hero by inciting hate.

Fp-PB01aEAETCeR.png

He is gone. Will never appear in public. Missing person kar diya isko as far as I know. And not even a rat is willing to die for him.

That is true..Even if media is reporting as him as missing person, but it seems like he has been caught and treated nicely by security forces without officially arresting him..

at one time

except for the fact that he was seen being "arrested" by a number of people

but ..... but ..... but ....... officially he's a fugitive. "missing".

That too by the Punjab govt. of Aam Aadmi party run by Arvind Kejriwal chela Bhagwant Man singh.

1647023914_12kejri_4c.jpg

This is terrible.

They are calling Arvind Kejriwal and Bhagwant man singh as dictators :cry:

arvind-kejriwal-meets-punjab-officials-without-cm-bhagwant-mann.jpg

I have no idea who those people are.

However on instagram Sikh kids are posting on their instagram stories about this.

don't try to be too clever, all Pakistanis (except some Catholics, all hindu/sikhs) use arab names, instead of bin they use wald.

on top of that some ignorant ones as well as wannabe arabs use bin/bint too as well as um, abi abu and more
Not trying to be clever. How many Pakistanis have you come across with the name Bin Laden or just Laden. A name prefixed with Bin, Ibn and Al is typical Arab. Spanish El they get from Arab influence, although they were not mostly Muslim.

Pakistani folks are having chhoti chhoti khushiya jo do char din tak rahti hai.
Indeed, we all know what is happening there, they must be really frustrated and what better than India for an outlet to channel that anger about their Ex president, Mr Niazi being not only expelled from office and government, but also shot at and all the police brutality against his supporters. :)

A name prefixed Bin, Ibn and Al is typical Arab name or even Spanish El which they got from Arab influence
wrong, false, not true

French masc. definite article (including the old neuter), fem. la, from Latin ille "he, that," used in Late Latin and Medieval Latin as the definite article. Cognate with Spanish el. Latin ille "that," illa "by that way, there," replaced Old Latin olle/ollus, perhaps by analogy with iste [de Vaan]; from PIE *hol-no- "that, yonder."

I have no idea who those people are.

However on instagram Sikh kids are posting on their instagram stories about this.

Those people are the Chief minister of Delhi and Chief minister of punjab. The people responsible for "arresting" the fugitive Amritpal singh.

Back
Top Bottom