What's new

Khalistan Declaration Day

So when do they celebrate Khalistan death anniversary ?

happy khalistan day to them ..all 500 of them:rofl:....most of whom are above 70 and will be in their grave soon:big_boss:

No
our leadership has no shame
they do the same to everyone like this.
by leadership I mean the ones in balochsitan who bully and blackmail the centrer, demand money and dont spend anything on the people and when asked .. they say hey will go to the mountains.
the center also has a collection of thugs from different provinces , it is said by a western commentator that if you get off the GT road (grand trunk road) somewhere in Punjabi and go deep like 20 miles then you will see similar type of oppression, depravity and lack of justice being suffered by Punjabi farmers just like the rest of the country. but since we all have selective approach to highlight and protest the problem so this one gets ignored

why Not?
if it comes to that. but then again 4000 Baloch in the mountains cant force their will on entire Balochistan without foreign help, they got no chance in a free voting .

True but same can be applied for Khalistan.

ok cool
what else? since the thread is about khalistan so do you want to talk about east Pakistan too or maybe cricket world cup match? hmm?
I would not but some Juvenile bring irrelevant comment with irks me.

Let them make their Khalistan first then we can negotiate for the Capital :P

But khalistan can not be made without Pakistani punjab.
keep up the good word... maybe one day we can achieve a homeland for punjabis.

nope clearly you are very stupid... nothing about balochistan here.

we are fine with that... but it has to start in india... the capital will be lahore becuase we pakistanis be running it.

After Lahore become the capital, Pakistan shall be Khalistan.

The article is talking about something else, no connection to Bluestar. Also, at that time Indira Gandhi was the Prime Minister.

From the article:

"Does India recall how I helped curb the Sikh militancy? India was in a mess and Rajiv asked for help." —Benazir Bhutto

Great leader Quaid-i-Azam Jinnah envisioned a state for Sikhs. May the Khalisthan prevail. Alongside numerous Muslim states.

pak1940.jpg

No they don't deserve, they refused British offer and being offshoot of Hinduism opted Hindustan.

Okay let me rephrase it, every community in India under Indian oppression should have a state of their own.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom