What's new

Khalistan Declaration Day

From the article:

"Does India recall how I helped curb the Sikh militancy? India was in a mess and Rajiv asked for help." —Benazir Bhutto

I did see that. Related to Khalistani militancy may be, but nothing specific to Operation Blue star, which happened in 1984, when Indira Gandhi was Prime Minister. Minor pockets of militancy had continued for sometime, and Benazir is probably talking about the time when Rajiv Gandhi was the Prime Minister.

Great leader Quaid-i-Azam Jinnah envisioned a state for Sikhs. May the Khalisthan prevail. Alongside numerous Muslim states

Pakistan has a moral obligation to fulfill the promise of Quaid-i- Azam

Jinnah stated "I have every sympathy and shall do all to help, and you establish Dravidistan where the 7 per cent Muslim population will stretch its hands of friendship and live with you on lines of security, justice and fairplay."

Periyar_with_Jinnah_and_Ambedkar.JPG

The day Indians humiliated Sikhs but yet some Sikhs still love India... Lol beghairats

Sikhs have no shame they should have picked up arms after what happened to Bhindrawale, cowards of South Asia and nothing but glorified security guards of the Hindu army.

keep thinking that lmao.... you think khalistan is an indian idea??? lmao:yahoo::yahoo:
its the brian child of pakistan

Pakistan has many brain children such as Taliban which are eating Pakistan. I wish you a good luck

Silly hinds we will get Aryavarta and kick you black guys to madras where you come from.

Silly hinds we will get Aryavarta and kick you black guys to madras where you come from.

OMG I can't believe you're back !!!!! I've only been on this forum a few weeks and you were banned twice in that time. Get a life bro

And two negative ratings already !!

Sikhs have no shame they should have picked up arms after what happened to Bhindrawale, cowards of South Asia and nothing but glorified security guards of the Hindu army.
What happened to Bhindranwale was because he picked up arms not the other way around. Those who live by the sword die by the sword.

Okay let me rephrase it, every community in India under Indian oppression should have a state of their own.
Well we gave a state of your own to Pakistan and look what happened..... No electricity, no running water, uncontrolled population growth, crime wave, kidnappings, bombings, etc etc. why don't you make yourself a model state first then that will give everyone else more confidence in their aspirations. :-)

That was sarcasm dude. Who on earth prefer a bangi state. And Khali means blank :lol:

View attachment 217943
Lol,i knew that it was a sarcastic comment:p:,btw it was a good one:enjoy:.On a serious note,these Khalistani sympathizers are really stupid,they just can't digest the fact that the Indian Sikh community at large rejected their version of Khalistan which would have been a Theocracy and hence the majority of the Sikh community rejected it.These Khalistani NRIs conveniently forget the fact that the Indian Armed Forces still have a higher ratio of dedicated Sikh officers and soldiers who are utmost loyal to our Motherland:coffee:.

@Alphacharlie sir,@Abingdonboy mate,@DARIUS bro all of your opinions are seriously needed in this thread:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom