What's new

How we celebrated Holi in China | Holi 2021 Vlog |

I hope you realize Holi is an OUTDOOR Festival.

The very fact that they had to play it inside closed room tells you all that you need to know about China.

I hope you realize Holi is an OUTDOOR Festival.

The very fact that they had to play it inside closed room tells you all that you need to know about China.
lol, wut? so like most of the oversea Chinese celebrated chinese new year in door also does tell us about western world,right? dude, you are in a foriegn country where these festeval are not public holiday and not many ppl celebrates.
they can do it outdoor, no one care.

lol, wut? so like most of the oversea Chinese celebrated chinese new year in door also does tell us about western world,right? dude, you are in a foriegn country where these festeval are not public holiday and not many ppl celebrates.

IF they COULD celebrate Holi in the outside they would have.

Holi Celebration in the US

6dc40992-ffab-4653-a5f2-9c41578c0a06.jpg

Holi Celebration in the UK,

holi-london.jpg

Holi in Australia,

8348530-3x2-940x627.jpg

Holi in Canada,

57511454_1983200491790969_7979419885820182528_n.jpg

IF they COULD celebrate Holi in the outside they would have.

Holi Celebration in the US

6dc40992-ffab-4653-a5f2-9c41578c0a06.jpg

Holi Celebration in the UK,

holi-london.jpg

Holi in Australia,

8348530-3x2-940x627.jpg

Holi in Canada,

57511454_1983200491790969_7979419885820182528_n.jpg
like how christmas is celebrated across the nation?

YUCKS, Holi outdoors polluting the air and its surroundings?
Better have it INDOORS AND POLLUTE THE AIR within.

It is OK to have it outdoors in SUPA POWA INDIA as it is a HUGE GARBAGE and DEFECATION DUMP.
Just realized they celebrate this in Singapore as well but I have not seen or heard about it all my life.
Don't they think this is a filthy way to celebrate?
I prefer they be throwing water on each other like what they do in Thailand and Vietnam.

China, and btw, there are Chinese in india too, what does that tell you about india society when they celebrated the Chinese new year in house?
For festival, only Hindus are restricted in India. All other can celebrate the way they like.
YUCKS, Holi outdoors polluting the air and its surroundings?
Better have it INDOORS AND POLLUTE THE AIR within.

It is OK to have it outdoors in SUPA POWA INDIA as it is a HUGE GARBAGE and DEFECATION DUMP.
Just realized they celebrate this in Singapore as well but I have not seen or heard about it all my life.
Don't they think this is a filthy way to celebrate?
I prefer they be throwing water on each other like what they do in Thailand and Vietnam.
Proper way is to hang them in pubic and show How China fights air pollution :tup:

For festival, only Hindus are restricted in India. All other can celebrate the way they like.

Proper way is to hang them in pubic and show How China fights air pollution :tup:
I think Indians are SMART.

So instead of fighting, SUPA POWA INDIA EMBRACE POLLUTION.
Classic example of, cannot fight them, join them.

Dirty air: how India became the most polluted country on earth

I think Indians are SMART.

So instead of fighting, SUPA POWA INDIA EMBRACE POLLUTION.
Classic example of, cannot fight them, join them.

Dirty air: how India became the most polluted country on earth
West n CHina can do as much propaganda they want, India will keep moving forward without worrying about this global warming hoax.. If India has pollution, shut your embassies as well as your companies n leave ASAP. No one will miss these tom dick n harriez....

West n CHina can do as much propaganda they want, India will keep moving forward without worrying about this global warming hoax.. If India has pollution, shut your embassies as well as your companies n leave ASAP. No one will miss these tom dick n harriez....
Why so TRIGGERED, bro?
I was saying SUPA POWA INDIANS are SMART TO EMBRACE POLLUTION instead of fighting a IMPOSSIBLE CAUSE.
SUPA POWA INDIANS also SMART to achieve Herd Immunitiy by the natural way instead of having to deal with all those SIDE EFFECTS by using artificial means.
This HOLI CELEBRATIONS going to accelerate that effort.
SMART.
All the Best Wishes, Jai Hind

From your FAVORITE FAKE NEWS GANG.
India coronavirus: Experts say sharp rise in Covid-19 cases 'alarming'

Why so TRIGGERED, bro?
I was saying SUPA POWA INDIANS are SMART TO EMBRACE POLLUTION instead of fighting a IMPOSSIBLE CAUSE.
SUPA POWA INDIANS also SMART to achieve Herd Immunitiy by the natural way instead of having to deal with all those SIDE EFFECTS by using artificial means.
This HOLI CELEBRATIONS going to accelerate that effort.
SMART.
All the Best Wishes, Jai Hind

From your FAVORITE FAKE NEWS GANG.
India coronavirus: Experts say sharp rise in Covid-19 cases 'alarming'

Good, you keep a tap on superpower news. Do keep updating with the latest, we need loyal underlings like you. You will be given extra marks while applying for job in SUPER POWER BHARAT :tup:

Good, you keep a tap on superpower news. Do keep updating with the latest, we need loyal underlings like you. You will be given extra marks while applying for job in SUPER POWER BHARAT :tup:
SUPA POWA INDIA 2012
POSTPONED.
SUPA POWA INDIA 2020
POSTPONED.
Sorry, I am NOT WHITE, SUPA POWA INDIA 2030 require LOYAL WHITE UNDERLING.
Hopefully NOT POSTPONED AGAIN!
Incredible POSTPONED AGAIN SUPA POWA INDIA, Jai Hind.
Happy HOLI day.
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:.

Back
Top Bottom