What's new

Hear the truth of India's surgical strike on Balakot from it's victim's mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amraam missile missed the target and hit the ground where it created a crater .

read the full report here

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...aam-missile-remnants/articleshow/68225187.cms
Hence proven f16 was shot down wah what a logic
IMG-20181109-WA0008.jpg

If this is true then i must say Modi is fucked it up for both India and Pakistan... these bafoons feed on such incidents .... i need my indian friends to know Pakistan also took responsibility of strike on a mudrasa in Wazaristan .... and we burned for 17 years ... because of that from few hunderd extermist they turn in to thousonds of hardcore terrorists ..... It's an utmost stupid move...

An audio of alleged sermon, put a photo on video & call it a proof for many things. That is Indian dossier as usual which now most of the international sources, without shaming Delhi in open, been asking to provide solid proof rather than social media & youtube contents. By the way India totally failed to provide any proof in support and even Modi went on with a psychological attack on opponents to not to question Military's capability in this regard. However, he did not offered any proof or commented to provide in future.

Thread closed due to non credible source/propaganda material without any substance to discuss.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom