What's new

Hear the truth of India's surgical strike on Balakot from it's victim's mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Show us an image, a photo, a picture of JuD camp Pakistan was running? Why are you shy? or
  • Show us the location of those camps and we will google them ourselves. Is telling geo locations too hard?
  • And why is India always short of evidences?
  • Contrary to your claims, Pakistan has already shown the world evidence of your bombing, and where they were dropped. Why cannot you produce anything for the world, or for your own audience?
ISPR has invited international media and anybody from India to come and witness those location yourself. This is a big slap on your claims of you destroying anything. You not only lack evidence, but you are also given opportunity to witness alternate evidence and no one from India is willing to come and see. Are you afraid to face reality?
I don't know about what GOI would do , here u've the coordinates JabaTop , google for yourself for before and after pictures .

Also it looks there was some reconstruction went to hide the damage .

I never knew ISI agents put "We work for ISI" tattoos on their faces that even after they get killed, they are recognised by anonymous "eye-witnesses".

India is an intellectually filthy space on the planet.

I never knew ISI agents put "We work for ISI" tattoos on their faces that even after they get killed, they are recognised by anonymous "eye-witnesses".
Relax .
Even Maulana Ammar, younger brother of Maulana Masood Azhar speaks at “Talba” convention on February 28 , also mention that ' the room where agencies ppl conducted meetings was bombed ' in opening post clip

Looks like India is disappointed with Bollywood as well that now it has resorted to Audio only.
Maulana Ammar, younger brother of Maulana Masood Azhar would not take it kindly .
He and his ' Markaz' damaged by IAF raid .

Maulana Ammar, younger brother of Maulana Masood Azhar would not take it kindly .

We only know name of Massod Azhar because India keep blabbering about it, and now you want us to believe on Audio of so called Maulana Ammar. Thanks, we are not Hindustanis who wank over fictions. KPK & AJK is open for tourists and media, and we have enough Anti-Army/ISI reports who would have shown if anything like this happened. Nor we are capable of camouflaging the area from satellites. So, enjoy audio lollypop given to you.

Any one make this fake audio recording randomly and Intelligence agencies can easily does that on multiple time to demoralized the enemy, what the proof these audio was real @Suriya o_O:what:

And why your govt/Military post it too late if this is authentic, Fake , created by RAW @Suriya :crazy::crazy:
It wasn't posted by GOI .
It was from collected from Facebook . It must have been posted by some JEM member on facebook .

guys this suriya is zaid hamid on india.if you check his post history you will know it.
so don't waste your bandwidth on him.

It wasn't posted by GOI .
It was from collected from Facebook . It must have been posted by some JEM member on facebook .
where is that jem source?
see guys i told you.it must have been will tell you his mantel situation.

Target was hit that's u guys don't let media enter the JEM run madarasa on the hill top and confined the media around the reconstructed bomb sites .

Lol, look at your argument. Ever heard of Google Earth? Ever heard of term "Geo Coordinates" ? Ever heard that aircraft's entire mission are recoded?

Ask anybody from India (civilian, official or journalist) to make a public request to ISPR to take you to those locations and let's see if you are refused. Give it a try. Humiliate yourself fully my friend, entire spectrum of shame is open for you guys.

Leave others, you go on YouTube, record a video request to visit those areas, tweet it to DGISPR right now. I challenge yo do it. It's an open offer from DGISPR already, go embrace it and finally show your country some reality.

Lol, look at your argument. Ever heard of Google Earth? Ever heard of term "Geo Coordinates" ? Ever heard that aircraft's entire mission are recoded?

Ask anybody from India (civilian, official or journalist) to make a public request to ISPR to take you to those locations and let's see if you are refused. Give it a try. Humiliate yourself fully my friend, entire spectrum of shame is open for you guys.

Leave others, you go on YouTube, record a video request to visit those areas, tweet it to DGISPR right now. I challenge yo do it. It's an open offer from DGISPR already, go embrace it and finally show your country some reality.
Journalist for Al Jazeera, BBC, Reuters etc all went near site but no1 was allowed at actual training camp area. Locals confirmed knowing militant training n recruitment camp but no foreign journalist is asking PAK PM these questions. Really strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom